Dr. James Knight, MD

Dr. James Knight, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. James Knight, MD is a dermatologist in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 2000 and specializes in dermatology and procedural dermatology.Read his story

801 N Orange Ave Ste 520

Orlando, FL 32801

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Knight

See how frequently Dr. Knight performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Herpes Simplex Infection
Skin Infections

Dr. Knight's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Knight's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Knight "I'm a native Orlandoan. I came back home after my training to help my fellow Central Floridians care for their skin and manage the melanoma/skin cancer epidemic that disproportionately affects us and our loved ones. I have specialized training in cosmetic laser skin surgery, and I've traveled the world training others on these techniques, but half of our time is spent diagnosing and treating skin cancer. I currently serve as the chief of dermatology for Orlando Health. I am a board member of the Florida Society of Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery. I am the past-president of the Central Florida Society of Dermatology. We believe in a team approach to your care and our primary goals are to get it right and to make sure that you're completely happy with your care."

This content was provided by Dr. Knight "We believe in a team approach to your care.  Our primary goals are to cure skin cancer and to help our patients feel better about themselves and their skin."

• Dermatology

• University Of Hawaii
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • University Of Kansas Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Knight has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Knight does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Knight and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Knight's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Knight to family and friends

Dr. Knight's Performance

Dr. Knight Says:

Thank you so much for your feedback - we take your comments seriously.

Please remember that we strive for complete patient satisfaction.  If we can improve any aspect of your care please call us FIRST before posting constructive criticism on the internet.  I promise that I will give your thoughts personal attention and we will try our best to make it right.

Dr Knight is an excellent doctor who I have visited many times. His examinations are thorough and he always spends time explaining his observations. I would highly recommend Dr Knight.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would definitely recommend Dr. Knight to my friends and family. I’ve had extensive skin damag due to overexposure to the Florida sun. Doctor Knight has performed 6 separate surgeries on my face and arm with great results.I had been seeing another dermatologist but felt I wasn’t getting the care...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I liked Dr Knight very much until I went to a surgeon recently for another condition I am having and he noticed the rash under my breast. Which I was told by Dr Knight just to put Athletic foot powder. Come to find out it is a Fungal and before I can have surgery it must be cleared up. So much...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
As a healthcare professional myself I am very picky about my doctors, especially if they are going to be doing surgery on my face! I have had 4 different skin cancers removed by this Dr and he has always done an excellent job, minimal scarring, minimal pain and no reoccurrence of the cancer. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Excellent physician and staff! Highly recommended!
Are you Dr. Knight?