Dr. James Kemmerling, MD

Dr. James Kemmerling, MD

Phlebology  ·

Dr. James Kemmerling, MD is a phlebologist in Green Bay, WI and has been practicing for 27 years. He specializes in phlebology and general surgery.Read his story

Green Bay Vein Center

• Thrivent Financial
  • Universal American

Learn about Dr. Kemmerling

Dr. Kemmerling's Experience

Dr. Kemmerling's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Phlebology
  • Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Kemmerling's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kemmerling "Dr. Kemmerling is a board certified General Surgeon since 1991 who has experience in vascular surgery and noninvasive studies. As a Wisconsinite he went to the Medical College of Wisconsin and has practiced in Green Bay since 1999. PRACTICE EHR McKesson Practice Choice PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American College of Surgeons AWARDS & ACCOLADES Vitals. com Patients Choice Award (2015) Vitals. com On-Time Doctor Award (2015) FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and CareCredit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept most insurance plans. Please call the office for more information. OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM *flexibility in scheduling – after hours if needed WEBSITE gbvein. com "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Kemmerling "This was the most wonderful experience with my veins. All my questions were answered. Procedures took less time than quoted. Never had to wait. All staff is very friendly. Thank-you so much my leg feels great!!!"
"Very satisified with my experience, everything went very well, I especially liked how consciencous of my feeling about any pain and very helpful in guiding my through this experiecne."
"When I came in , I had alot of pain under my knee where a vein was bulged and now I am fine and happy. I wish I would have seen Dr Kemmerling much earlier than I did !"

"Dr. James Kemmerling is a General Surgeon and Phlebologist serving the Green Bay area for more than 20 years. Dr. Kemmerling is experienced in Treatment of Spider Veins, Treatment of Leg Ulcers and Leg Swelling, and Other Vein Treatments. He is a professional member of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Kemmerling was also awarded the Vitals. com Patients Choice Award and the Vitals. com On-Time Doctor Award."

• Phlebology
  • General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

• Phlebectomy
  • Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Surgical Procedures
  • Ultrasound

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Wisconsin
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Medical College of Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • General Surgery - Wright State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Kemmerling has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kemmerling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kemmerling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Kemmerling's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kemmerling to family and friends

Dr. Kemmerling's Performance

I am very happy with my treatment and the care given by Dr. Kemmerling. The pain is gone and my legs look so much better.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I cannot be happier with my total experience with Dr. Kemmerling and Nurse Karen. The changes to my leg in looks and how it feels is amazing. They are very caring and really great to work with. I highly recommend them.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
completely happy with my experience and results!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very pleased with results. Very efficient and very concerned regarding my comfort.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My legs felt lighter almost immediately after the procedure! also my unsightly varicose vein was not visible anymore. I wouldn't have trusted anyone else but Dr. Kemmerling.
Are you Dr. Kemmerling?