Dr. James Kemmerling, MD

Dr. James Kemmerling, MD

Phlebology  |

Dr. Kemmerling is a board certified General Surgeon since 1991 who has experience in vascular surgery and noninvasive studies. As a Wisconsinite he went to the Medical College of Wisconsin and has practiced in Green Bay since 1999. PRACTICE EHR McKesson Practice Choice PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American College of Surgeons AWARDS & ACCOLADES Vitals. com Patients Choice Award (2015) Vitals. com On-Time Doctor Award (2015) FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and CareCredit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept most insurance plans. Please call the office for more information. OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM *flexibility in scheduling – after hours if needed WEBSITE gbvein. com

Green Bay Vein Center

• Thrivent Financial
  • Universal American

Learn about Dr. Kemmerling

Dr. Kemmerling's Experience

Dr. Kemmerling's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Phlebology
  • Board certified in General Surgery

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Kemmerling This was the most wonderful experience with my veins. All my questions were answered. Procedures took less time than quoted. Never had to wait. All staff is very friendly. Thank-you so much my leg feels great!!!

This content was provided by Dr. Kemmerling Very satisified with my experience, everything went very well, I especially liked how consciencous of my feeling about any pain and very helpful in guiding my through this experiecne.

This content was provided by Dr. Kemmerling When I came in , I had alot of pain under my knee where a vein was bulged and now I am fine and happy. I wish I would have seen Dr Kemmerling much earlier than I did !

This content was provided by Dr. Kemmerling "Dr. James Kemmerling is a General Surgeon and Phlebologist serving the Green Bay area for more than 20 years. Dr. Kemmerling is experienced in Treatment of Spider Veins, Treatment of Leg Ulcers and Leg Swelling, and Other Vein Treatments. He is a professional member of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Kemmerling was also awarded the Vitals. com Patients Choice Award and the Vitals. com On-Time Doctor Award."

• Phlebology
  • General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

• Blood Clot
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Varicose Veins

• Surgical Procedures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Wisconsin
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Medical College of Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • General Surgery-Wright State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Kemmerling has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kemmerling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kemmerling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kemmerling's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kemmerling to family and friends
Dr. Kemmerling's Performance
I was treated like their only patient, with kindness and professionalism.
From my first visit to my last, truly caring, professional, life-changing experience.
Dr. Jim and Karen make a great team, together they have a way of making you feel so comfortable that you almost fall asleep on the table.. the end results are fantastic!!! Not to worry they walk you through each step along the way.....
Dr. Kemmerling and his staff were very professional and I really enjoyed my experience here at Green Bay Vein Center! I could not be happier with my results and I would highly recommend them to anyone!
My pain is all gone. Was treated very nice.
Dr. Kemmerling and Karen truly care for their patients! My experience was exceptional and I couldn't be happier with my outcome.
i am so relieved to be rid of the pain in my leg! not only does my leg look better, the throbbing pain and aching is behind me!
Wonderful experience. Awesome results.
I had several other surgical procedures prior leaving me fearful. The staff took the time and understanding to make the process non-stressful. Dr. K is an excellent surgeon! little bruising and less pain then expected! Thank you to you all!!
The procedure was successful. My leg feels very good.
I came to GBVC because I had all the symptoms of sore swollen legs, restless legs, varicose veins, spider veins, which I thought I would have to live with the rest of my life, but took a chance, and decided to invest in my health, and it is one of the best decision ever, very Happy, Thank You GBVC
Was easier than I thought, very happy with how it went Dr was always on time feel so much better
fatigued, swollen lower extremities with discomfort. Dr. Kemmerling treated my legs with a great outcome. His entire staff made me feel comfortable.
I got what I expected for the procedures that I had. Everything was explained clearly to me and all questions were answered by Dr. Kemmerling and his staff.
very informative on explaining procedures and each appointment was impressive on completing was I came to accomplished
wonderful people put me at ease
Treated for varicose veins, very happy with the treatment. The Dr and staff are absolutely terrific!
the procedure was much more painless than i had antisipated !
Dr Kemmerling and Karen are wonderful people who take a lot of time to make you feel comfortable about trying something new in order to take away the pain and tiredness I was once feeling in my legs. I had the Vena Seal procedure done and it was extremely tolerable. No longer do I have to sit down multiple times throughout the day due to the achiness associated with the vascular issues in my great saphenous veins. Feels like I have brand new legs!
I was very happy with the entire process, procedure, and staff.
My experience was great!
Very happy with the results of my procedures. Looks and feel great!
Pleasantly pleased with my total experience.
I had a large that was a bunch of veins, I was told by other vein doctors that this could not be fixed, well Dr Kemmerling fixed it with no problem. He took his time with me and used both laser and injections and the results were superb. I would reccommend this practice to anyone.
easy,caring,complete
Great overall visit, wonderful staff who truly care about your needs!
Excellent
Dr. Kemmerling and Karen were the best! I've never had a better medical experience in my life. Everyone was very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend to anyone with circulation issues. Nearly instant relief.
Dr. K and Karen gave exceptional care in the treatment of my veins. I am very pleased with the results. Even though the results take time, what I have seen so far I am sure will heal within the next year. Karen was there by my side talking with me throughout my procedure, which helped take my mind off the little bit of discomfort I endured. I would highly recommend them to my friends.
excellent job.....would recommend this dr. and staff!
the improvement to my legs and feet is more than i could have hoped for. interacting with dr k and his wife was, for me, very enjoyable...though procedure painful, looked forward to coming.
My entire procedure was a great experience. Before procedure, everything was explained in great detail. Procedure went very well and each step was explained to me.
Everyone made the experience relaxed and while not pain-free, minimal discomfort.
just super service all ariund
Dr. Kemmerling and Nancy were very personal and friendly at all visits. Dr. K. even gave me a pair of the longer compression hose as the thigh high were not comfortable. That generosity very appreciated.
Dr. Kemmerling has a great bedside manner and is willing to answer any and all questions.
Right from the first visit at the consultation the entire staff was very professional and friendly. The doctor did the ultrasound to determine the treatment needed and gave me a complete summary of the procedures and the cost. The treatment itself wasn't without some discomfort but very tolerable and the results have been great. The follow-up after treatment was excellent to ensure my satisfaction. My legs look 100% better and even the heavy/achy feeling in the back ...
I had a great experience with a great outcome! Would recommend Dr. Kemmerling to anyone!
My results were amazing
thorough polite and cared about my concerns
Adell, Wi |
Good Dr.! I had himback in Feb. 2012 as my Gastric Bypass Dr. though in 2012
Overall the best experience I ever had with one on one vein specialist. And personalities were great. I am not kidding. I am very satisfied with what I am seeing with my legs.
The staff is very engaging and efficient with the treatments. I highly recommend them.
Dr. Kemmerling is a very good doctor. From the very first meeting until the last appointment, he has taken the time to explain the process and has answered all of my questions. The treatment process from beginning to end has been great. He is very down to earth and easy to talk to.
I had a good experience and would recommend treatment.
Very Possitive
really great people
I had a great experience. Had a bulging varicose vein and after one treatment it was gone. It surpassed my expectations. I would recommend this procedure to anyone.
Good follow-up care. Doctor wanted me to have the best result.
Dr. Kemmerling was compassionate, and explained everything he would be doing along the way in a manner that I could understand. The procedures had minimal discomfort and I did not miss any work as a result. I'm happy with the results and would recommend Dr. Kemmerling for any vein issues.
Have you seen Dr. James Kemmerling, MD?

Visit Dr. Kemmerling