Dr. James Kemmerling, MD

Dr. James Kemmerling, MD

Phlebology  |

Dr. Kemmerling is a board certified General Surgeon since 1991 who has experience in vascular surgery and noninvasive studies. As a Wisconsinite he went to the Medical College of Wisconsin and has practiced in Green Bay since 1999. PRACTICE EHR McKesson Practice Choice PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American College of Surgeons AWARDS & ACCOLADES Vitals. com Patients Choice Award (2015) Vitals. com On-Time Doctor Award (2015) FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and CareCredit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept most insurance plans. Please call the office for more information. OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM *flexibility in scheduling – after hours if needed WEBSITE gbvein. com

Green Bay Vein Center

• Thrivent Financial
  • Universal American

Learn about Dr. Kemmerling

Patient Testimonials

This was the most wonderful experience with my veins. All my questions were answered. Procedures took less time than quoted. Never had to wait. All staff is very friendly. Thank-you so much my leg feels great!!!
Very satisified with my experience, everything went very well, I especially liked how consciencous of my feeling about any pain and very helpful in guiding my through this experiecne.
When I came in , I had alot of pain under my knee where a vein was bulged and now I am fine and happy. I wish I would have seen Dr Kemmerling much earlier than I did !

Dr. James Kemmerling is a General Surgeon and Phlebologist serving the Green Bay area for more than 20 years. Dr. Kemmerling is experienced in Treatment of Spider Veins, Treatment of Leg Ulcers and Leg Swelling, and Other Vein Treatments. He is a professional member of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Kemmerling was also awarded the Vitals. com Patients Choice Award and the Vitals. com On-Time Doctor Award.

Dr. Kemmerling's Experience

Dr. Kemmerling's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Phlebology
  • Board certified in General Surgery

• Phlebology
  • General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

• Surgical Procedures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Wisconsin
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Medical College of Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • General Surgery - Wright State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Kemmerling has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kemmerling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kemmerling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kemmerling's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kemmerling to family and friends
Dr. Kemmerling's Performance
very informative on explaining procedures and each appointment was impressive on completing was I came to accomplished
wonderful people put me at ease
Treated for varicose veins, very happy with the treatment. The Dr and staff are absolutely terrific!
Dr Kemmerling and Karen are wonderful people who take a lot of time to make you feel comfortable about trying something new in order to take away the pain and tiredness I was once feeling in my legs. I had the Vena Seal procedure done and it was extremely tolerable. No longer do I have to sit down multiple times throughout the day due to the achiness associated with the vascular issues in my great saphenous veins. Feels like I have brand new legs!
I was very happy with the entire process, procedure, and staff.
My experience was great!
Very happy with the results of my procedures. Looks and feel great!
Pleasantly pleased with my total experience.
easy,caring,complete
Excellent
Dr. K and Karen gave exceptional care in the treatment of my veins. I am very pleased with the results. Even though the results take time, what I have seen so far I am sure will heal within the next year. Karen was there by my side talking with me throughout my procedure, which helped take my mind off the little bit of discomfort I endured. I would highly recommend them to my friends.
the improvement to my legs and feet is more than i could have hoped for. interacting with dr k and his wife was, for me, very enjoyable...though procedure painful, looked forward to coming.
Everyone made the experience relaxed and while not pain-free, minimal discomfort.
Dr. Kemmerling and Nancy were very personal and friendly at all visits. Dr. K. even gave me a pair of the longer compression hose as the thigh high were not comfortable. That generosity very appreciated.
Right from the first visit at the consultation the entire staff was very professional and friendly. The doctor did the ultrasound to determine the treatment needed and gave me a complete summary of the procedures and the cost. The treatment itself wasn't without some discomfort but very tolerable and the results have been great. The follow-up after treatment was excellent to ensure my satisfaction. My legs look 100% better and even the heavy/achy feeling in the back ...
My results were amazing
Overall the best experience I ever had with one on one vein specialist. And personalities were great. I am not kidding. I am very satisfied with what I am seeing with my legs.
Dr. Kemmerling is a very good doctor. From the very first meeting until the last appointment, he has taken the time to explain the process and has answered all of my questions. The treatment process from beginning to end has been great. He is very down to earth and easy to talk to.
Very Possitive
I had a great experience. Had a bulging varicose vein and after one treatment it was gone. It surpassed my expectations. I would recommend this procedure to anyone.
Dr. Kemmerling was compassionate, and explained everything he would be doing along the way in a manner that I could understand. The procedures had minimal discomfort and I did not miss any work as a result. I'm happy with the results and would recommend Dr. Kemmerling for any vein issues.
My legs had many spider veins, and had become reluctant to wear shorts. Dr Kemmerling did an amazing job to get rid of them for me, with very little pain! I love the results!
I was very scared to get vein surgery but the doctor and his nurse made me feel very comfortable and made the experience great! They also gave me a very fair deal. Thank you to the staff at Green Bay Vein center!!
I was very pleased with my care and treatment from Dr. Kemmerling and his assistant. They were very friendly and enjoyable to work with. I would recommend them to my sons and daughter and friends that need this type of treatment.
Dr Kemmerling and his wife spent as much time as I needed with him and always made sure that I felt comfortable and satisfied!
Dr. Kemmerling spent a large amount of time with me during the treatments. He explained what he was going to do before the treatment and prepared me for what to expect. He has a pleasant personality and when you get to know him, you will also find he has a neat sense of humor.
Excellent- Very Professional
Doc and his assistant /wife Karen were very professional, caring and considerate of my needs.
Very explanatory to the patient.
I am extremely satisfied with my post sclerotherapy and laser treatment results. Dr Kemmerling was very attentive during the procedures and made sure I was comfortable. I highly recommend Dr Kemmerling and will return if I need these services again in the future.
Impressed by explanation of diagnosis, treatment and procedure. Very personalized care by doctor and nurse.
I was extremely nervous for the treatments. Both Dr. Kemmerling and Nurse Karen were very understanding and made me feel relaxed during the treatments. Dr. Kemmerling knows what he is talking about! He told me my options and I trusted him. The results of my leg are great, it feels like a weight was lifted off my leg after treatments.
Very thorough & knowledgeable. Took time to explain procedures, expected results, and possible issues.
Dr is very kind and works with you ! I am very happy with what I had done and will be telling all of my friends if needed to try him you will LOVE the outcome
im very happy whit results and my experience was very good at the clinic
Dr Kemmerling and Karen are wonderful, very caring, and considerate of their patient's care. Always available for their patient's needs and questions.
Very friendly, and right to the point.
Dr. Kemmerling and his team gave me the confidence to wear shorts and skirts again. My ugly veins kept me from wearing some of my favorite clothes. The approach and attention were top notch. Technical and Professional, yet kind and caring. Thanks, Green Bay Vein Clinic!
Everybody here was very friendly. I would definitely recommend this clinic to my family and friends and I would definitely come back again.
I feel relieved that it is over and the result is great. Impressed by the results.
I had a large that was a bunch of veins, I was told by other vein doctors that this could not be fixed, well Dr Kemmerling fixed it with no problem. He took his time with me and used both laser and injections and the results were superb. I would reccommend this practice to anyone.
Great overall visit, wonderful staff who truly care about your needs!
Dr. Kemmerling and Karen were the best! I've never had a better medical experience in my life. Everyone was very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend to anyone with circulation issues. Nearly instant relief.
excellent job.....would recommend this dr. and staff!
My entire procedure was a great experience. Before procedure, everything was explained in great detail. Procedure went very well and each step was explained to me.
just super service all ariund
Dr. Kemmerling has a great bedside manner and is willing to answer any and all questions.
I had a great experience with a great outcome! Would recommend Dr. Kemmerling to anyone!
thorough polite and cared about my concerns
The staff is very engaging and efficient with the treatments. I highly recommend them.
Have you seen Dr. James Kemmerling, MD?

Visit Dr. Kemmerling