Dr. James Keane, MD

Dr. James Keane, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. James Keane, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Shreveport, LA. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 9 years.

8575 Business Park Dr

Shreveport, LA 71105

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Keane

See how frequently Dr. Keane performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Adjacent Tissue Transfer
Skin Cancer
Cancer

Dr. Keane's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

Dr. Keane does not have any board certifications listed.

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Birthmark
  • Dermatitis
  • Impetigo
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Seborrheic Dermatitis

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Keane has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Keane has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Keane does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keane and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Keane's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Keane to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Keane's Performance
Benton, AR |
I had a very positive experience with Dr. Keane and his staff. They made me feel welcome from start to finish. Dr. Keane took the time to answer all of my questions I had. I had a large spot removed from my leg and now the scar is barely noticeable. He is truly amazing at what he does! I would highly recommend!
Doctor Keane is a wonderful physician and incredibly skilled at what he does. No one can even see the scar where he performed surgery! He is amazing. On top of that, he and his staff were incredibly welcoming and kind. I absolutely would recommend going to see Dr. Keane for Mohs Surgery.
Monroe, LA |
Horrible experience! Got irritated when I asked questions. Condescending, dismissive and arrogant chauvinist. Very disrespectful. Didn't bother to use my name. I think he did not do MOHS surgery on my basal cell. He would not even discuss other possible options to the large graft he did for a very small tumor. Worst experience I have ever had with a physician. This was my 3rd MOHS. First time with Keane because he was closer. Never again.
in Little Rock, AR |
I went to Dr. Keane after having Mohl's surgery several times by another local surgeon that would perform the surgery & then have me to go St. Vincent's to be given anesthesia, just to stitch me up by a plastic surgeon, which also doubled my costs. Dr. Keane performs the surgery and stitches me up better than any of plastic surgeons I used before! Plus, instead of my surgery being an all day affair, I'm released in a couple of hours. He is simply the BEST & he does BEAUTIFUL work!
Little Rock, AR |
High
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr Keane is amazing! I will never go to another Dr to have any future melanomas/cancer/precancerous moles removed. He was fast but very polite and welcoming. His nursing staff was knowledgeable and helpful. My wide excision scar is amazing. I knew it was good, but when I saw my cousin's wide excision scar in the same area, I was blown away by how much better mine was. It is like someone made a marker line down my calf. I highly recommend & have told everybody.
in Many, LA. |
He put 12 external and several internal stitches in an incision about 1-1/2 long that he had removed cancer from and two weeks after removing the stiches you can hardly see any sign of the incision. He is very good at what he does.
Have you seen Dr. James Keane, MD?
Are you Dr. Keane?