Dr. James Jerman, DDS

Dr. James Jerman, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. James Jerman, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Kalispell, MT. He graduated from University Of Colorado / School Of Dentistry and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

22 2nd Ave W Ste 1000

Kalispell, MT 59901

• Allegiance Health Plans
  • Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
  • Indian Health Service
  • Medicaid of Montana
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Jerman

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• University Of Colorado / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center / School Of Dentistry

Dr. Jerman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jerman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jerman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jerman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jerman's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jerman to family and friends

Dr. Jerman's Performance

Dr Jerman was very profressional and he made a very nerve wracking procedure for me, comfortable instead of terrifying. I am glad I went to him. He did a great job and I highly recommend him to anyone getting any oral surgery done! His staff is also extremely friendly and he had an impressive...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a great experience. In fact if it wasn't for his office being so wonderful I would not be working right now. As my teeth were so bad and I was in need of dentures his staff worked hard to get me in at such short notice and made sure I had what I needed done to start work. Thanks again.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Amazing experience! Over the years I've had three different, horrific experiences having a tooth pulled. However, Dr. Jerman, along with his two assistances, where reassuring, and explained every detail. No pain during procedure, no pain ever. I can't believe that I actually had a tooth pulled....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
First time for having teeth pulled and being put under. You where all professional. Made me feel less stressed from the front desk to discharge . Highly recommend Flathead valley oral. And Dr. Jerman is great with the iv.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I recently had oral surgery from Dr. Jerman. His staff was very respectful and very pleasant. Dr. Jerman did an excellent job and I didn't have one problem afterwards. The site is healing rapidly and there are no signs of any problem. If I am in need of any other oral surgery, I will definitely...more
Are you Dr. Jerman?