Dr. James Jaber, MD

Dr. James Jaber, MD

Pain Medicine  ·

Dr. James Jaber, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Fairfield, CA and has been practicing for 30 years. He specializes in pain medicine.Read his story

NorthBay Pain Management

1860 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 310

Fairfield, CA 94533

• Health Net
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare
  • Private HealthCare Systems
  • Western Health Advantage

Learn about Dr. Jaber

See how frequently Dr. Jaber performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pain
Low Back Pain
Back Pain

Dr. Jaber's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Jaber's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jaber "I started my career as an anesthesiologist helping people who suffered from acute pain after surgery. During this time, I realized how little we as a society understand about pain. Even among healthcare professionals, it can be hard to quantify and explain - and physicians don't always understand it. Sometimes, they find it hard to grasp because there's not a lab or X-ray to prove it. Specializing in pain medicine takes quite a bit of skill. I take my time to listen to my patients to figure out what type of pain they have and the best treatment. I believe in each of my patients and support them. Many times, their family, friends and employers don't understand their pain or what they're going through. I want to help. My patients say I'm friendly, open and easy to talk to. I treat adults who are 18 and older. At the Center for Pain Management, I see about 18 patients a day. I assess how they are functioning with their pain, tolerating medications or treatments and try to figure out how to help them understand their pain and function better. Education is important because it eases a patient's anxiety. Once a patient knows what to expect with their pain, it takes the worry away. When a patient leaves their appointment, I want them to feel like someone took the time to understand their problem and tried to make them feel better. I want them to know how to manage their pain and regain their daily quality of life and activities. I'm committed to helping all of my patients live better. I spend a lot of time out in my garden, tending to my vegetables, flowers and fruit tress. I also enjoy taking my German Shepard on walks everyday."

This content was provided by Dr. Jaber "Dr. Jaber understands when a patient is in pain. Pain doesn't always show on an x-ray, and he will work together with patients to find the source and a solution."

• Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Univ Of Ca
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Thos Jefferson University Hospital
  • University Of Pa Health System

Dr. Jaber has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jaber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jaber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jaber's Reviews