Dr. James Hoffman, MD

Dr. James Hoffman, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. James Hoffman, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Woodbury, MN. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

1875 Woodwinds Dr Ste 240

Woodbury, MN 55125

• Medica
  • Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Hoffman

Dr. Hoffman's Experience

Dr. Hoffman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Hoffman "Dr. Hoffman specializes in providing individual attention and superior results for all of his patients. Safety and beautiful results are his priorities. His patients are well prepared and recover without delays. See for yourself the results that you can expect at jameshoffmanmd.com"

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• Harvard School of Dental Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Wisconsin Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • University Of Mn Med School
  • University Of Wi Hospital And Cli
  • Childrens Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA)
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • University Of Mn
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University of Southern California Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Hoffman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hoffman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hoffman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hoffman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hoffman to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Hoffman's Performance
in Altoona |
This whole experience was phenomenal. The team helped me pick a size that best suited my body and style truly. I never once felt pressured nor did I ever feel like I was just another breast implant.Dr. Hoffman was so informative with the entire procedure.He took the time to explain every detail. It truly felt like it was only me that mattered in that room. It felt personal for me and not business for him.
St Paul, MN |
Going to Dr. Hoffman for a breast lift and implants was a terrible experience. Because of his lack of preparation for surgery, he couldn't do both at the same time. He compared me to another patient where he used the lift he told me he was capable of doing (while other surgeons couldn't). After the first failed surgery, he admitted to not looking at her chart previously and realized after the fact, her surgery worked since she had larger implants. Carelessness and no remorse. Don't go to him!
in Maplewood, MN |
Dr Hoffman goes above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. His knowledgeable staff is amazing in helping you make the choices to perfectly fit your body. If you want perfection, seek out Dr Hoffman!
in St Paul, MN |
Dr. Hoffman is very meticulous, committed to my needs and very thorough. He spent so much time with me explaining all of my options, making me feel comfortable in whatever decision I make. I sincerely trust him, his medical knowledge and his judgment. I cannot wait to go back! The work he does is absolutely amazing! The entire staff is welcoming, knowledgeable, compassionate and professional which makes Dr. Hoffman’s team the best!
Excellent surgeon, amazing results! I am so thankful to have found Dr. Hoffman, you will be too!!!
in St Paul, MN |
If you or someone you love is looking for a plastic surgeon, look no further! Dr. James Hoffman is THE BEST! I made the HORRIBLE mistake of trying a quick fix for my " muffin-top", cryolipolysis, or, as some refer to as "CoolSculpting. Everything I was promised with cryolipolysis, never came true! For me, as far as no down time, wrong! I lost days of work, suffering! After 4 months, I was down a few lbs but SO swollen I couldn't fit into ANY of my clothes, pocketbook was hit HARD! Lipo is best
in minneapolis |
I have long considered the option or idea of cosmetic surgery. Over the last several years I would look into it with various degrees of intensity. Web searches, medical literature and talks with peers as I am also a physician. However, I was always able to find a reason to not go forward. It was too expensive. It was frivolous. It was vanity run rampant. But, it was also true that no matter how hard I worked out, what diet I tried or how much weight I had lost my body retained characteristics
in Saint Paul, MN |
Dr. Hoffman is exceptionally talented, pays great attention to detail, and is a perfectionist in several fields of plastic surgery. He spent over two hours with me in the initial (free) consultation and delivered results beyond anything I could have asked or imagined.
Have you seen Dr. James Hoffman, MD?
Are you Dr. Hoffman?