Dr. James Hargan, MD

Dr. James Hargan, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Oral Facial Surgery Center KY 1105 Mary T Meagher Rd Elizabethtown, KY 42701 Get Directions

Dr. James Hargan, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Elizabethtown, KY. He is 48 years old. Dr. Hargan is affiliated with Hardin Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Hargan's Experience

See how Dr. Hargan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hargan

Dr. Hargan accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hargan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hargan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hargan to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Hargan's Performance
Elizabethtown, KY |
Very good, he is great doctor and nice office
in Elizabethtown, Ky |
Went to this office to get a wisdom tooth pulled. Grew up in the 80's dealing with military dentist who had no concern for your comfort so I have dental anxiety. Due to this my simple request was a single 10mg Valium to take the edge off. I was told no but I could pick up a pill from their office which would cost an extra $210 on top of the original $191. It was shady so I cancelled. Went to the top rated oral surgeon in Etown and he had the tooth out in two minutes and it cost me $45.
in Elizabethtown, KY |
I was nervous about my procedure, but Dr. Hargan and his staff made me feel at ease.He explained things so I could understand. I had alot of questions and he answered them all. This is the first time I've used an online survey - but, I wanted to say how happy I am with my procedure. I'm glad Dr. Hargan is in Elizabethtown.
Elizabethtown, KY |
Dr Hargan is an unprofessional man who employs rude, unsympathetic women. First lets start with him constantly winking at my 18 year old daughter during our initial consultation. Next we spoke with the scheduling person and explained our daughter's medical need to eat ( dry toast) before her wisdom teeth removal due to low blood sugar. When we showed up we were treated horribly and then told Dr Hargan thought we should find a new Dr. I'm glad he didn't get my 2200.00. I would NOT recommend!!
I visited Dr. Hargan for a surgical procedure. Through the entire process-before, during, and after my procedure Dr. Hargan and his staff were very hospitable and personable.He made sure I was familiar with the procedure before surgery started, taking time to sit down with me and answer any questions I had. I would highly recommend Oral Facial Surgery Center.
in Elizabethtown |
I was nervous about getting my wisdom teeth out, however, the whole process was simple and easy. Dr. Hargan knew what he was doing and my recovery went extremely well. The whole staff works together to assist you and make you as comfortable as possible. If I had to get my wisdom teeth removed again I would go to Dr. Hargan.
in Elizabethtown, KY |
Dr. Hargan was very personable and really took his time explaining the procedure and answering my questions both before and after my procedure. He cares about his patients and this is evident in the attention he pays to making sure his patients are comfortable and well taken care of. My entire family sees Dr. Hargan and I recommend highly recommend him.
Elizabethtown, KY |
Dr. Hargan placed a dental implant & I've been pleased with the outcome. Also, had a mole and facial cyst removed with no difficulties.
We are impressed with Dr. Hargan's surgery skills. He performed wisdom teeth extractions on all three of our children. My sister has a dental implant placed by Dr. Hargan. She is very happy because it looks & feels like her original tooth. He has a pleasant, bed side manner.
Have you seen Dr. James Hargan, MD?
Are you Dr. Hargan?

Compare Dr. Hargan

}

Dr. Hargan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Hargan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hargan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Hargan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hargan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.