Dr. James Gullett, MD

Dr. James Gullett, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. James Gullett, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 73 years old and has been practicing for 47 years.

OBGYN Medical Center Associates

7900 Fannin St Ste 4000

Houston, TX 77054

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Gullett

See how frequently Dr. Gullett performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Atrophic Vaginitis
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Gullett's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders

• Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Surgery

• Baylor University
    Medical School | Graduated 1970
  • Baylor College Of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals Straight Surgery
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Baylor College Of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals; Obstetrics and Gynecology

Dr. Gullett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gullett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gullett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gullett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gullett to family and friends
Dr. Gullett's Performance
in Humble, TX |
Dr. Gullett is amazing. He's delivered both of my girls (via Csection) in the last 3 years and I highly recommend him. He makes the right decisions and has been my doctor ever since I high school. In fact, he was my mothers doctor and delivered me 30 years ago! He is a wonderful human being and it's pretty extraordinary that he brought me and both my girls into the world! We love Gullett with all our hearts and his staff is fantastic!
in Houston Texas |
Excellent doctor with a wonderful staff. He is comprehensive and very capable of ensuring you receive the best care possible. He delivered both of my healthy children and was attentive during the pregnancy and post care.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Gullett is the best Dr and my favorite!! The first time I went to him was 40 some years ago. I had surgery then. Years later he treated my mom. Then he delivered my first granddaughter. A few years after all that he did a bladder surgery on me. This summer I had to make another visit to him,had bladder problems again but the surgery he did was still intact but had other problems? The day I visited him he took me to see Dr Peter Lotze! I've recommended Dr Gullett to many I know! ??
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Gullett is great doctor. He is very cautious and very thorough. He delivered my baby at 33 weeks 3 days due to my baby being under stress and a dropping heart rate and umbilical cord being wrapped around his neck. He only caught the problem because he was so cautious and really took his time with me and made sure I had a few ultrasounds to look for any issues. I thank him from the bottom of my heart for saving my baby's life.
College Station, TX |
I have been Dr James Gullett's patient for 35 years. 34 years ago he delivered our premature daughter successfully via natural birth, after having had a c-section two years before. It was a traumatic but totally positive experience for my husband and myself thanks to Dr Gullett. He is a great doctor, with great bedside manner and all the medical knowledge anyone would need or expect. He has provided my family with many referrals we have been so happy with. I recommend him without reservation
in Houston, TX |
Since the time I began having well woman exams, I dreaded when the time came every year for it. That is...until I started going to Dr. Gullett. He genuinely cares about his patients. He is gentile and makes the experience fast and painless. Before going to him, I'd hurt for DAYS after an exam...not anymore. The first appointment with him, I was slightly apprehensive about a male Dr, but he puts you at ease & is very caring and professional. Something I NEVER experienced with my previous Dr Lady.
in Houston, TX |
He's very caring and understanding, before I came to him I was going to a female OBGYN and she was a little on the rough side, but when I came to Dr.Gullett office he was kind and he asked questions about my medical history that my former OBGYN never asked me about. OR EVEN ACTED LIKE SHE WAS CONCERNED about and I appreciated that coming from not only him but the fact e was a male doctor and I was afraid of a man looking at me but he made me very comfortable and easy to trust him.
in cypress, tx |
He was very caring an kind an very professional. The whole team cares about you as a patient.I had to get a hysterectomy done and he was right there while they prepped me for surgery and when they took me in surgery doc assured me it was going to be OK and it was.I'd recommend this doctor.Excellent care.
Have you seen Dr. James Gullett, MD?
Are you Dr. Gullett?

Hospitals where Dr. Gullett has admitting privileges

The Womans Hospital of Texas
7600 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77054

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Gullett at OBGYN Medical Center Associates