Dr. James Green, DPM

Dr. Green
Telehealth services available

Aventura and Pembroke Pines Foot and Ankle Center

21000 Ne 28th Ave Ste 100 Aventura, FL 33180

Dr. James Green, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Aventura, FL and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine medical school in 1981. He is affiliated with medical facilities Aventura Hospital & Medical Center and Memorial Hospital West. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Green to book an appointment.

Compare with other Podiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Green with our nearby Podiatry Specialists at Plantation General Hospital.

Make an appointment at Plantation General Hospital today at (954) 228-6028.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Plantation General Hospital.

Dr. Green's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Green

4.1

Dr. Green?
Had an appointment today and waited an hour. An hour! No communication with the receptionist. If you knew you were running behind, call me when know. My time is just as important and it was highly disrespectful. I don’t wait that long for a table at a restaurant. I walked out. You have been warned
Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
The worst. Front desk messed up 2 appointments. Dr. Green seemed preoccupied and was short and insulting. He did not listen to my issues, examine my feet or seek to understand my case. He just rushed me out of his office after a very long wait.
Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
Dr. Greene was very thorough and knowledgeable about plantar fasciitis; spent a lot of time with me listening to my complaint, examining my feet, gait and shows as well as discussing a treatment plan. I was able to get an appointment right away and found Dr. Greene and his staff to be personable and pleasant. I recommend him highly.
Sandi – Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
I been having a terrible pain on my left foot had seen 3 Drs including Dr James Green and no one knows what I have. he examined me and says he doesn't know What s wrong offers a cortisone shot to see if maybe that will solve the problem. " A guess and I think it may help ". The assistant making wrong conclusions and scaring the world out of me. Won't recommend this Dr. At all
Marvely in Pembroke Pines, FL – Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
Dr Green is my daughters Doctor and she had nothing but an amazing experience going to his office and his staff, very polite, and he is a great Doctor very knowledgeable. Well I needed an appointment to see him, I went on line at 3 o’clock in the morning because I was in so much pain and Dr Green himself called me (this was the night after Thanksgiving), that says a lot about a physician. I am looking forward to see him. I can definitely say he got a patient for life. Thanks Dr Green.
Danay Rodriguez in Pembroke pines, FL – Nov 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
I went to doctor green about a month ago for an infection I had on my wound after getting some stitches removed and he was nothing but excellent. He genuinely cares about his patients. He treated me with such care and helped me get through what seemed like the end of the world to me (his right hand Connie was also fantastic). Going back to see him every 3 days for a check/clean up helped me get better and I couldn’t be more happy about the doctor I chose to go see during this difficult time!
Denise in Miramar, FL – Jul 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
Hi, I had a varicose vein on the back of my left leg, it was painful. Dr. Green treated the varicose vein, and after one treatment it was almost completely gone. I did do one follow up treatment, and I am happy with the results, and gladly recommend Dr. Green for this procedure. I can tell you it is well worth the cost. Thank you, Brenda
Brenda in Pembroke Pines – May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
Awesome bedside disposition, knowledgeable and honest doctor. No long wait and got straight to the point with no fluff. Personable doctor who is polite and a pleasure to visit!!!
D. Pierce in Miami, Florida – Apr 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
Dr. Green performed surgery on my foot four weeks ago. He explained everything about the procedure and answered all my questions. My recovery is going well and I did not have the pain others told me l would have. Dr. Green and his receptionist Peggy and nurse Connie are very personable and caring. I recommend the highly to anyone who looking for truly professional medical care.
Helen in Miami, FL – Dec 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
Visited Dr. Green with a mysterious pain in my foot. He diagnosed it immediately as Morton's Neuroma and offered to show me a way to avoid pain in the future, as well as several treatment options, leaning towards the least invasive first . I would highly recommend him, and already have, to friends and family. Not to mention, he's got a great "bedside manner" and is very easy on the eyes ;.)
Kimona Ryan in Miami, FL – Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
This was my first visit to Dr. Greens office. He and his staff are very professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Green took his time to explain my situation very clearly and carefully explained the corrective actions I should take in a professional manner. Dr. Green made me feel very comfortable and hopeful my foot issue would be resolved. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends!
Josh in Aventura, FL – Jun 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
Dr. Green treated my varicose vein. I had excellent results. Highly recommended.
Caryn in Aventura, FL – Jun 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
Saw Dr. Green a few weeks ago for some persistent ankle pain after a bad sprain. His office was clean and organized. The staff very friendly and helpful. Dr. Green was very kind and helpful. He was easy to talk to and explained things clearly. Green and the staff got me in and out quickly. I would highly recommended Dr. Green to anyone that needsto see a podiatrist !!!
Renate Donaldson in Hialeah, FL – Jun 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
I assisted my partner in the office of Dr. Green because he was getting a needle in the foot and he hates needles however Dr. Green was very reassuring and gentle with the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Green. His staff is amazing and caring as well.... David Staiano
David Staiano in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Apr 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
This was my second visit to Dr. James Green’s office. For a fleeting moment, I thought I was visiting a world class spa. Not only were the office and amenities relaxing, but Dr. Green was very cordial and paid attention to my issues. My treatment was the finest one can expect and his professionalism was superb. I’d highly recommend Dr. Green to anyone that needs podiatry surgery or care.
Camille Dinally in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Apr 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
Dr Green changed my life completely. Thanks God when a googled trying to search for a good. Surgeon Podiatrist. I found him I felt confidently reading at his reviews and experience !!!!!! He has the best professional staff working for him. Ms. Peggy very efficient and caring human being. Everyone in that clinic is Excellent ??
Vilma Paniagua in Miami FL – Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
I recommend this DR! I went to see Dr. Green as I was having pain in my foot, he has a good personality and not only was the visit very helpful and will likely lead to solving my foot pain, but he truly seemed to show concern. Most Doctors (or my experience) you feel rushed and they don't care as they just want to move on to the next patient, not Dr. Green he took his time and made sure all my questions were answered. If you are unsure who to check out, I hope my review helps you out!
P. Hansford in Hollywood, FL – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
Amazing person and amazing doctor
LEO in Miami, FL – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
It was my first visit to a podiatrist, Dr. Green was very professional and knowledgeable. My situation was carefully explained and the corrective actions taken in a professional manner. Dr. Green made me feel very comfortable, talked me through each step, and it was pain free. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends!
Nicoleta G in Hallandale, FL – Dec 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Green?

To provide the highest level of care to all our patients. We strive to achieve the most successful outcome possible when relieving pain and discomfort.

• Podiatry

1977
University Of Florida

• French

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Green communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Green offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Green offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Green have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Green offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Green offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (305) 935-6566