Dr. James Green, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Green

Aventura and Pembroke Pines Foot and Ankle Center

21000 NE 28th Ave Ste 100 Aventura, FL 33180

Dr. James Green, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Aventura, FL and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 1981 and specializes in podiatry, podiatry sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Green accepts

Dr. Green accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Tricare
Tricare PPO
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Green's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Sever's Disease
  • Spider Veins
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

To provide the highest level of care to all our patients. We strive to achieve the most successful outcome possible when relieving pain and discomfort.

• Podiatry

82.05128205128206%

Dr. Green?
Dr. Green's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Green, DPM
I been having a terrible pain on my left foot had seen 3 Drs including Dr James Green and no one knows what I have. he examined me and says he doesn't know What s wrong offers a cortisone shot to see if maybe that will solve the problem. " A guess and I think it may help ". The assistant making wrong conclusions and scaring the world out of me. Won't recommend this Dr. At all
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
Dr Green is my daughters Doctor and she had nothing but an amazing experience going to his office and his staff, very polite, and he is a great Doctor very knowledgeable. Well I needed an appointment to see him, I went on line at 3 o’clock in the morning because I was in so much pain and Dr Green himself called me (this was the night after Thanksgiving), that says a lot about a physician. I am looking forward to see him. I can definitely say he got a patient for life. Thanks Dr Green.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
I went to doctor green about a month ago for an infection I had on my wound after getting some stitches removed and he was nothing but excellent. He genuinely cares about his patients. He treated me with such care and helped me get through what seemed like the end of the world to me (his right hand Connie was also fantastic). Going back to see him every 3 days for a check/clean up helped me get better and I couldn’t be more happy about the doctor I chose to go see during this difficult time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
Hi, I had a varicose vein on the back of my left leg, it was painful. Dr. Green treated the varicose vein, and after one treatment it was almost completely gone. I did do one follow up treatment, and I am happy with the results, and gladly recommend Dr. Green for this procedure. I can tell you it is well worth the cost. Thank you, Brenda
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
Awesome bedside disposition, knowledgeable and honest doctor. No long wait and got straight to the point with no fluff. Personable doctor who is polite and a pleasure to visit!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
Dr. Green performed surgery on my foot four weeks ago. He explained everything about the procedure and answered all my questions. My recovery is going well and I did not have the pain others told me l would have. Dr. Green and his receptionist Peggy and nurse Connie are very personable and caring. I recommend the highly to anyone who looking for truly professional medical care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
Visited Dr. Green with a mysterious pain in my foot. He diagnosed it immediately as Morton's Neuroma and offered to show me a way to avoid pain in the future, as well as several treatment options, leaning towards the least invasive first . I would highly recommend him, and already have, to friends and family. Not to mention, he's got a great "bedside manner" and is very easy on the eyes ;.)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
This was my first visit to Dr. Greens office. He and his staff are very professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Green took his time to explain my situation very clearly and carefully explained the corrective actions I should take in a professional manner. Dr. Green made me feel very comfortable and hopeful my foot issue would be resolved. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
Dr. Green treated my varicose vein. I had excellent results. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
Saw Dr. Green a few weeks ago for some persistent ankle pain after a bad sprain. His office was clean and organized. The staff very friendly and helpful. Dr. Green was very kind and helpful. He was easy to talk to and explained things clearly. Green and the staff got me in and out quickly. I would highly recommended Dr. Green to anyone that needsto see a podiatrist !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
I assisted my partner in the office of Dr. Green because he was getting a needle in the foot and he hates needles however Dr. Green was very reassuring and gentle with the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Green. His staff is amazing and caring as well.... David Staiano
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
This was my second visit to Dr. James Green’s office. For a fleeting moment, I thought I was visiting a world class spa. Not only were the office and amenities relaxing, but Dr. Green was very cordial and paid attention to my issues. My treatment was the finest one can expect and his professionalism was superb. I’d highly recommend Dr. Green to anyone that needs podiatry surgery or care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
Dr Green changed my life completely. Thanks God when a googled trying to search for a good. Surgeon Podiatrist. I found him I felt confidently reading at his reviews and experience !!!!!! He has the best professional staff working for him. Ms. Peggy very efficient and caring human being. Everyone in that clinic is Excellent ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
I recommend this DR! I went to see Dr. Green as I was having pain in my foot, he has a good personality and not only was the visit very helpful and will likely lead to solving my foot pain, but he truly seemed to show concern. Most Doctors (or my experience) you feel rushed and they don't care as they just want to move on to the next patient, not Dr. Green he took his time and made sure all my questions were answered. If you are unsure who to check out, I hope my review helps you out!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
Amazing person and amazing doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?
It was my first visit to a podiatrist, Dr. Green was very professional and knowledgeable. My situation was carefully explained and the corrective actions taken in a professional manner. Dr. Green made me feel very comfortable, talked me through each step, and it was pain free. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Green?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Green treats patients.

Memorial Hospital West