Dr. James Green, MD

NeurotologyMaleAge 63

Neurotology

Dr. James Green, MD is a Neurotology Specialist in Jacksonville, FL and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Green has extensive experience in Otologic Conditions & Procedures. He graduated from Univ of OK Coll of Med in 1985. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital and Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. James Green, MD

Jacksonville Hearing and Bal Institute

10475 Centurion Pkwy N Ste 303 Jacksonville, FL 32256
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Frequently Treated by Dr. Green

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Green treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Green treats other conditions, please contact the office at (904) 399-0350.

Otologic Conditions & Procedures

Otolgic care is s subspecialty of otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat) that focuses on symptoms and conditions of the ear, including hearing loss, tinnitus, dizziness and infections.Compare with other Otologic Conditions & Procedures specialists.

Dr. Green is experienced in the area of Otologic Conditions & Procedures. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 20 conditions and procedures

• Ear Infection
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
  • Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Oral Cancer
  • Otitis Media
  • Otosclerosis
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perilymph Fistula (PLF)
  • Salivary Gland Cancer
  • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
  • Sinusitis
  • Tinnitus
  • Tonsillitis
  • Vertigo
  • Wheezing

Dr. Green accepts

Dr. Green accepts the following insurance:

AARP
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Coventry Health Care
First Health
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Health Net
Preferred PPO
Select HMO
Tricare
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Dr. Green's Reviews

I highly recommend Dr. Green and his audiology staff. They are professional and compassionate. My hearing loss has affected me...made it very difficult to socialize in groups. The audiologist suggested a heating aid and they have helped me understand it and I can’t believe the positive impact and change in my quality of life.
Jan 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, MD?
From the three appointments I’ve had with Dr Green , I’ve found that he’s a very patient and caring doctor. He listens. He doesn’t interrupt like some do.and he really cares about the patient . As far as knowledge goes , he’s top notch. He has the experience and wisdom with him and to me he’s a totally trustworthy man. If only I could see him in person , as only video conferencing is going on at the moment. Plus I’m in Canada. Even being way up here he has taken the time to help me. John
John Ness – Jun 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, MD?
Highly recommend Dr J Douglas Green for your hearing issues. His excellence and compassion set him apart. Dr. Green and his staff of audiologists are wonderful. I am very pleased with my medical care from Jax Heating and Balance Institute.
Dec 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, MD?
For 10 years DR Green has provided the best professional care I could imagine. During a back surgery I got a pseudomonas infection near my spine and had to have prolonged treatment with gentamicin. This destroyed my balance and I was diagnosed with a vestibular ocular reflex disorder. I was dizzy constantly. I received treatment in the balance center at Dr Green’s office. At first it helped, but a virus set me back and I couldn’t improve after that. He helped me seek other professional resources and much more. Unfortunately, I haven’t improved much since then, but I am not sure how I would have been able to handle it all without his professional and human skill set there to help me. I’m forever grateful to Dr Green.
Karin Deleurand – Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, MD?
I have struggled with hearing loss and it has affected my life. Being in situations with background noise was the worse! I was really nervous about the idea of hearing aids. I took the plunge and bought a set of high end hearing aids and I am SO HAPPY. Wish I had done this years ago. Dr. Green and his audiology staff are amazing.! They are professional, knowledgable, compassionate and provides excellent customer service.
Julie in Hamilton – Jan 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, MD?
Wonderful caring doctor, I couldn't happier with the treatment I received. The staff is very helpful.
Jan 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, MD?
I recently saw Dr. Green and was so happy to find a physician/surgeon who took the time to listen to me and explain my ear problem. I had surgery and my result was outstanding. Highly recommend Dr Green for any ear problems. Also his office has amazing audiologists and I was fitted with a hearing aid. It makes a difference to get a hearing aid from a medically supervised practice. The staff at this office truly cares.
Virginia Sonier in Tallahassee, FL – Mar 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green, MD?
He diagnosed my vertigo and the treatment worked. Guess it's all about crystals in the ears. Anyway, thank heaven for Dr. Green and his staff! I depend on them.
joanelle mulrain in Jacksonville, FL – Jun 23, 2016