Dr. James Green Jr, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Green Jr

Dr. James Green Jr, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Santa Fe, NM and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Medical College Of Georgia Augusta, Georgia (M.D.) in 1982 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and general surgery.

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Green Jr

3.9

Dr. Green Jr?
Dr. Green Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Green Jr, MD
He made a mess of my tummy tuck. I am 31/2 months post op and still dealing with the wound he left in the middle of my belly. Do not go to James Green @ Santa Fe plastic surgery center. O would post a pic of my belly if I could. He's a walking disaster and he leaves a mess of mistakes in his wake. Do not go to Dr Green.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green Jr, MD?
Dr. Green helps you be you, only younger. Do not go to him if you're looking to be Jessica Rabbit. He is patient driven, never pushing his own agenda. Love the staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green Jr, MD?
I visited with Dr. Green for a tummy tuck consultation, and I felt judged and put down by him. He said he wouldn't accept me for the surgery because the results would be poor. Another surgeon in Albuquerque told me the opposite in the same time period. 'You are a perfect candidate for this procedure". I recently had the surgery and without him doing ANY liposuction, I have an AMAZING result!! I feel lucky to have been turned down by Dr. Green. Not to mention Dr. Green asking $thousands more
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green Jr, MD?
I have been a patient for several years and I have had surgical procedures and injections. Dr Green is a true professional and he cares about his patients and offers good advice. His staff are friendly and efficient. I highly recommend this practice. I am glad to have such an excellent surgeon in out community.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green Jr, MD?
Love him so kind n not pushy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green Jr, MD?
I've been with Dr Green for 15+ years. In that time, he has provided the best possible guidance and care. Dr Green has a conservative approach in the work he does; you'll never leave his office looking funny or worked-on. His staff is first rate, too. The facility is comfortable and spotlessly clean. Cannot recommend highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green Jr, MD?
Dr. Green is a wonderful and talented plastic surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green Jr, MD?
Dr. Green is a very professional, competent plastic surgeon. The procedure he did for me came out exactly as I hoped it would. I healed quickly and have minimal scaring due to his skill and experience. I also appreciate Dr. Green's kind and caring manner and his willingness to take the time to answer all my questions. I have the utmost confidence and trust in Dr. Green and wouldn't hesitate to go to him for any future plastic surgery needs I might have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green Jr, MD?
Seeing Dr. Green for Botox injections is an effortless process. I receive an email when I'm due for injections (great). Taken into treatment room upon arrival; Doctor appears immediately. Check out is easy. Discounts automatically applied. Total time elapsed is about 10 minutes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green Jr, MD?
Dr. Green listened and provided a wealth of information, which helped me make a decision on what procedure to move forward with that would deliver the best results. Super nice. Fantastic staff. Great outcome. Happy patient!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green Jr, MD?
Dr. Green and his staff are amazing and very professional every time I go in. I never have a problem when I need to be seen right away and Dr. Green is very good at what he does. The office is absolutely beautiful and very clean.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green Jr, MD?
I recommend Dr. Green unequivocally. After having several minor procedures (Botox and fillers) at his office, I sought his counsel regarding a facelift. My family and I were impressed with the time he took to answer questions. He and his nurse carefully addressed all our concerns pre-op and were immediately available when we had questions post-op. Three weeks after my facelift, I am completely satisfied (amazed!) with the results. Dr. Green is a true professional, supported by a wonderful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green Jr, MD?
I scheduled a free consultation with Dr. Green and ended up having the filler injections right after it. I walked into the consultation with some reservation. Dr. Green answered all of my questions and we discussed at length the expected outcome of the treatment. Dr. Green gave me the confidence that I had found the right place. Dr. Green is very knowledgable, professional and patient. The procedure was done beautifully. I am unbelievably happy with the outcome. Also, the staff was wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green Jr, MD?
I had my eyes done, and also a cheek lift by dr. green. It didn't look good afterwards. I talked to him about it, and his reply was you are looking into the mirror too much. I then turned to dr. green for fillers (all at my expense) to try and correct what he did to my face, and the fillers made me look worse. When I smiled my cheeks looked unnatural. This went on for quite some time. I was so depressed. I had to go to a different surgeon in Albuquerque to correct dr. green's work. I found an
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green Jr, MD?
I?m over 40 years old (shhhh). I went with Dr Green for breast lift revision years ago. I keep coming back for Botox and skin care. They are geniuses--they know exactly what what works for me. I decided that I needed a teensy bit of filler. Juvederm is my new best friend (SERIOUSLY).
Very friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green Jr, MD?
Amazing staff. Amazing doctor. Empathetic, professional advice and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green Jr, MD?
Dr. Green is a great surgeon and a great doctor. In the office he is highly professional , providing a safe, private, pleasant atmosphere for his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Green Jr, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Green Jr?

"I have been practicing plastic and reconstructive surgery for over twenty years; I have performed 2,400 aesthetic surgeries, and over 3,000 reconstructive cases. You don't have to travel to a metropolitan area to find experienced care, expert skills...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • General Surgery

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

1990
University Of Miami School Of Medicine, Craniofacial Surgery (Plastic Surgery Fellowship)
1989
University Of Tennessee, Department Of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (Chief Plastic Surgery Resident)
1988
University Of Tennessee, Department Of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (Plastic Surgery)
1987
East Tennessee State University, James H. Quillen College Of Medicine (Chief Resident)
1986
East Tennessee State University, James H. Quillen College Of Medicine (General Surgery)
1982
Medical College Of Georgia Augusta, Georgia (M.D.)
1978
University Of Southern Mississippi Hattiesburg, Mississippi (M.S.)
1975

Dr. Green Jr performs this procedure more than 41% of his peers

Dr. Green Jr's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery