Dr. James Grant, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 53

Dr. Grant
Telehealth services available

Texas Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists, P.A.

251 W Medical Center Blvd Ste 110 Webster, TX 77598

Dr. James Grant, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Webster, TX. Dr. Grant has more experience with Upper Respiratory Conditions, Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery, and Otologic Care than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with Houston Physicians' Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Grant to book an appointment.

Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists

Compare Dr. Grant with our nearby Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at Pearland Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Pearland Medical Center today at (713) 395-2738.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Pearland Medical Center.

Dr. Grant's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Grant

4.1

Dr. Grant?
I have never been to a doctor of any type who is as great as Dr. Grant and Ms. Reid, his PA. They appear caring, are very thorough, don't rush you, and their response time to your online messages is very fast. I've been going there for several years and have always been please.
SANDRA P WYLLIE – Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Grant, MD?
I went in for sinus problems, and Dr Grant saw a mass on my brain. He quickly got me in to see a neurologist, came by to see me after the surgery, and called to check o me while I awaited the results. He is an expert in his field, which is why I first went to him. However, his level of caring is just not seen that often in today’s world. I would highly recommend him.
May 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Grant, MD?
Dr Grant is great but his office staff is TERRIBLE. When my daughter had her tonsils removed, they accidentally added another person's name to my daughter's chart. I was receiving that person's updates in my private online portal! When I alerted the office staff to the error, they seemed to care less. With my son, I scheduled a routine check up to get his tonsils checked, as they have been swollen for some time. He was home for the holidays from college so his window of time for medical appointments was very small. When we went into the appointment, they said we could not see the doctor because we had not filled in the online paperwork. However, when we asked them what email they had sent it to, they realized they had sent it to a faulty email address! Even with that realization, they still made us re-schedule and come back later in the day for the appointment.
Dec 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Grant, MD?
My daughter lives in another country, but comes to the U.S. for Medical Care for herself and her husband and kids. She made an appointment over a month in advance for herself and her husband to see Dr. Grant. She gave them contact information, but never heard from them until she arrived in the U.S. 2 days before appointment. She found out the day of the appointment that there had been papers to be filled out before her arrival. The office staff had no understanding or helpfulness about how to help them see the Dr. before they went back to their home. My daughter was a re-visit and her husband was a new patient, with legitimate problems. So, now, they have returned to their home with SAME problems, because some "office worker" did not have one bit of care or compassion for someone who had traveled a long way to visit the Dr. I do not appreciate people that work in a Doctors office with no sense of patient care, or compassion for someone who has come to see a Doctor is turned away.
Dec 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Grant, MD?
I had sinus surgery and had not one bruise on my face. When I went back to work a week later I think a few people thought I was making it up in order to take a week of. ( of course there’s nothing pretty about what goes on inside your head and nose when you have what I had done But once it was over it was good
sherry graves – Nov 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Grant, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Grant for many years. He is an excellent ENT/Surgeon and has helped me through some rough health issues. His office personnel are always helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Very competent.
Diana Mikatarian in Houston, TX – Jun 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Grant, MD?
Great man. He is awesome at treating and explains things very well! I read a review that I disagree with from may 11. He has never disappointed my family (who he takes off) His physicians assistant does all of his calling . You should be happy that surgeon wouldn’t do something that was not needed. You should be lucky he was ethical enough not to do so. bottom line, he is great !
May 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Grant, MD?
Do not recommend. My condition cannot be helped by surgery so he was not interested. Had a non-medical office person call and say he couldn't help me. Do not recommend Dr Grant or the clinic.
Webster, Tx – May 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Grant, MD?
I have seen Dr Grant off and on over the course of a few years. Always listens, is thorough and caring. I like that he reviews my health history/chart before coming into the room so I don’t have to rehash everything. His nurse practitioner is amazing too
Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Grant, MD?
It was good to be treated with professionalism and care. When I say the doctor and all the other employees of the Texas ENT Specialist made me feel that I was in safe hands and even made me smile when I left, then you can believe they are the best. I am truly grateful and won’t get that awful feeling of dread the next time I see them. Thank you Dr. Grant for putting me at ease on my first visit.
Webster – Apr 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Grant, MD?
Do not under any circumstances let him do nasal surgery. Worst mistake of my life. Now have to fix surgical errors. Please!
Mar 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Grant, MD?
answered our questions completely; asked numerous questions about my health history; was very knowledgeable but answered in layman terms; just about the best. definitely would/will recommend Dr Grant.
charles j liszcz in houston texas – Feb 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Grant, MD?
poor care poor treatment long waiting time
Feb 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Grant, MD?
Dr. Grant had to use a make shift office due to the flood and it was my first time to see him. Although it took a long time to actually get someone to answer phone for appointments, once there, staff and Dr. Grant was very nice. He was very caring and helped remedy my ear issue quickly.
League City, TX – Sep 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Grant, MD?
Dr. Grant is extremely personable. He remembers his patients after not seeing them for over 10 + years. He takes time to hear what your needs are and works to solve your situation. He wants to hear from you on your progress, so if it is not working he is ready to try something else.
League City, TX – Jul 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Grant, MD?
My first experience with Dr. Grant and his staff was an emergency for my sister. She required surgery and we had a couple of follow up visits. I was very impressed with the care given by Dr. Grant and his staff. I have been struggling with health issues for some time, we discussed my symptoms and he prescribed medications for my condition. I began my medication the same day of my office visit. I found relief immediately and look forward to my health improving. Thank you Dr. Grant! D. Wheeler
D. Wheeler in La Porte, TX – May 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Grant, MD?
My father was referred to him by his PCP when he had a mass pop up on his neck seemingly overnight. He had surgery to have it removed about a week later. At a glance, everything looked benign and the mass was removed. To be prudent, Dr. Grant biopsied several sites in ENT. His tonsil ended up coming back positive for cancer. It turns out the mass was a lymph node that the cancer had recently metastasized to. He started treatment the next week and is now cancer free. Dr. Grant saved his life.
League City, TX – Mar 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Grant, MD?
When my previous PCP said there was nothing wrong with me, I could not find answers anywhere. I went to Dr Grant. Same day I had the ultra sound, I was in surgery few day later. Total thyroid removal with goiters and modules. He saved me. He is very personable, he truly cares. Dr. Grant is the best.
healthy now in Houston, TX – Sep 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Grant, MD?
My son had to receive tubes due to fluid blockage which was causing him to not fully hear in both ears. After the surgery Dr. Grant personally called to check up on him. I have horrible health care since moving to this area, but he has made me realize that the system is not all bad! I would definitely go back to them!
League City, TX – Aug 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Grant, MD?
Always been efficient and curteous. Very professional yet personable. He calls you by name and treats you like a friend. I would reccomend him as most in the healthcare profession use him as well. He will go out of his way to find an answer.
Momof 2 in Texas City, TX – Apr 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Grant, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Grant?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

1999
University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Grant communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Grant offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Grant offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Grant have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Grant offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Grant offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (281) 338-1423