Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. James Graham, MD
Dr. James Graham, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Shenandoah, TX. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Graham is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital.

9200 Pinecroft Dr Ste 280

Shenandoah, TX 77380

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Graham

See how frequently Dr. Graham performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Spine Disorders
Spinal Stenosis

Dr. Graham's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Graham "My goal and promise is to quickly establish an accurate diagnosis for your medical complaint, make sure that you understand your problem and why you have pain, and then to institute the least-invasive treatment program available."

• Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery
  • Spinal Cord Injury Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Ataxia
  • Broken Arm
  • Broken Neck
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Sacrum Disorders
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy

• Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty

• University Tex
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Baylor College Of Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Graham has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Graham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Graham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Graham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Graham to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Graham's Performance
Spring, TX |
I've been to a lot of back doctors over the years and pretty much know how this goes. However, Dr. Graham is Completely inept and as cavalier as a Doctor could be. Dr. Graham could never remember or previous conversations or that he had even ordered over $10,000.00 worth of tests, even though it was written in his notes. His bedside demeanor is the epitomy of old school physician rudeness and he never had time to discuss details.
in The Woodlands, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Graham by another doctor. I was in excruciating pain and he and his staff got me in right away. They scheduled surgery as soon as possible. I am three weeks out from the surgery. Dr. Graham is a fantastic surgeon with a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him as your surgeon!
Texas |
Horrible bedside manner. Very short and abrupt. He doesn't fully explain what's going on with you. He also doesn't review your history or fully know what's going on with you before or during your appointment. Each visit he told me something different. One visit I needed surgery the next one I didn't but nothing had changed. I think it's time for him to hang up his hat. Please get a second opinion as I am doing as I would not trust this doctor to do any procedure on me.
in Houston |
I had back surgery that DR. Michael Graham performed I had a double fusion . I donated my own blood and bone . He is direct and to the point . His nurse at the time was Brookes she was simply amazing ! Since the surgery which has been at least 10 years ago , I still feel amazing ! No more issues and I was bone to bone . I recommend him to others still to this day .He changed my life. I can not say enough about him . Good work Michael Graham !
Spring, TX |
Do you want the truth? or should I spare him the embarrassment. let's just say I would never have him for my doctor.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Graham said the numbness/weakness in my limbs (caused by stenosis) would be eliminated by surgery to my neck. He said the stenosis in my lumbar region had nothing to do with my condition. Recovery, he said, would take 2-8 weeks. I had the surgery last November. In a follow-up, he said I might not fully recover and what I might gain could take two years. He also said the main reason for the surgery was to prevent my condition from worsening --NOT TO ELIMINATE MY CONDITION. STAY CLEAR OF HIM!
in Houston, Texas |
Does not seem to care about his patients at all. Does not explain anything. Barely spend any time with me. I would never recommend him to anyone.
in The Woodlands |
I had my L4-L5 fusion in 2000. 16 years later I still feel GREAT!!! Dr. Graham told me what to expect. He held nothing back!!! It was the BEST thing I ever did (besides having a hysterectomy!)!! I have had ZERO problems since Dr. Graham operated! Get it while you're young enough to heal properly. Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Graham!!! Awesome job!!!!!
in The Woodlands, TX |
I researched Dr. Graham after I was referred to him by my pain doctor and he warned me that he didn't smile a lot, not the friendliest but he was the best at what he did! I was reluctant after I read some reviews but kept in mind that reviews are personal opinion. I went to see him and was expecting the worst. And to my relief he was very pleasant and yes he did smile! I had my surgery two weeks ago and I AM THE HAPPIEST GIRL in the WORLD! He is an excellent Doctor! I recommend him highly!!!
in Tomball TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Graham since 2000. I trust his knowledge and his surgical skills.
Don't let his smile fool you...he's the worst doctor I've had to see!! Especially for a injury that was so crucial in my life....he showed me no concern of my injury...not to mention the staff...do yourself a favor and see another doctor
Spring, TX |
Will not recommend to anyone, this Dr. only shows interest if it's in it for him. If you don't need any surgery he will not care. He was in and out in 5 min. did not care to even explain. If you are not going to need any surgery he will not give you the time or the day.
in The Woodlands, Tx |
Great! Dr Graham is a kind and generous Doctor! He cares for his patients, by being compassionate, patient and not mention very smart! He takes his time to go over all you need to know about your condition! I would highly recommend Dr Graham!
Have you seen Dr. James Graham, MD?
Are you Dr. Graham?