Dr. James Graham, MD

Dr. James Graham, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Northwest Spine Center 9200 Pinecroft Dr Ste 280 Shenandoah, TX 77380 Get Directions

My goal and promise is to quickly establish an accurate diagnosis for your medical complaint, make sure that you understand your problem and why you have pain, and then to institute the least-invasive treatment program available.

Dr. James Graham, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Shenandoah, TX. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Graham is affiliated with St. Luke's Lakeside Hospital.

Dr. Graham's Experience

See how Dr. Graham's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Graham

Dr. Graham accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Graham has admitting privileges.

Dr. Graham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Graham to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Graham's Performance
Texas |
Horrible bedside manner. Very short and abrupt. He doesn't fully explain what's going on with you. He also doesn't review your history or fully know what's going on with you before or during your appointment. Each visit he told me something different. One visit I needed surgery the next one I didn't but nothing had changed. I think it's time for him to hang up his hat. Please get a second opinion as I am doing as I would not trust this doctor to do any procedure on me.
in Houston |
I had back surgery that DR. Michael Graham performed I had a double fusion . I donated my own blood and bone . He is direct and to the point . His nurse at the time was Brookes she was simply amazing ! Since the surgery which has been at least 10 years ago , I still feel amazing ! No more issues and I was bone to bone . I recommend him to others still to this day .He changed my life. I can not say enough about him . Good work Michael Graham !
Spring, TX |
Do you want the truth? or should I spare him the embarrassment. let's just say I would never have him for my doctor.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Graham said the numbness/weakness in my limbs (caused by stenosis) would be eliminated by surgery to my neck. He said the stenosis in my lumbar region had nothing to do with my condition. Recovery, he said, would take 2-8 weeks. I had the surgery last November. In a follow-up, he said I might not fully recover and what I might gain could take two years. He also said the main reason for the surgery was to prevent my condition from worsening --NOT TO ELIMINATE MY CONDITION. STAY CLEAR OF HIM!
in Houston, Texas |
Does not seem to care about his patients at all. Does not explain anything. Barely spend any time with me. I would never recommend him to anyone.
in The Woodlands |
I had my L4-L5 fusion in 2000. 16 years later I still feel GREAT!!! Dr. Graham told me what to expect. He held nothing back!!! It was the BEST thing I ever did (besides having a hysterectomy!)!! I have had ZERO problems since Dr. Graham operated! Get it while you're young enough to heal properly. Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Graham!!! Awesome job!!!!!
in The Woodlands, TX |
I researched Dr. Graham after I was referred to him by my pain doctor and he warned me that he didn't smile a lot, not the friendliest but he was the best at what he did! I was reluctant after I read some reviews but kept in mind that reviews are personal opinion. I went to see him and was expecting the worst. And to my relief he was very pleasant and yes he did smile! I had my surgery two weeks ago and I AM THE HAPPIEST GIRL in the WORLD! He is an excellent Doctor! I recommend him highly!!!
in Tomball TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Graham since 2000. I trust his knowledge and his surgical skills.
Don't let his smile fool you...he's the worst doctor I've had to see!! Especially for a injury that was so crucial in my life....he showed me no concern of my injury...not to mention the staff...do yourself a favor and see another doctor
Spring, TX |
Will not recommend to anyone, this Dr. only shows interest if it's in it for him. If you don't need any surgery he will not care. He was in and out in 5 min. did not care to even explain. If you are not going to need any surgery he will not give you the time or the day.
in The Woodlands, Tx |
Great! Dr Graham is a kind and generous Doctor! He cares for his patients, by being compassionate, patient and not mention very smart! He takes his time to go over all you need to know about your condition! I would highly recommend Dr Graham!
Have you seen Dr. James Graham, MD?
Are you Dr. Graham?

Compare Dr. Graham

}

Dr. Graham's Care Philosophy

Dr. Graham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Graham has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Graham's Board Certifications

• Ataxia
  • Broken Arm
  • Broken Neck
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

University Tex

Completed in 1989

Baylor College Of Med

Completed in 1990

Dr. Graham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Graham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Spinal Cord Injury Medicine

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Spinal Fusion