Dr. James Graham, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 67

Dr. Graham

Northwest Spine Center

9200 Pinecroft Dr Ste 280 Shenandoah, TX 77380

Dr. James Graham, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Shenandoah, TX and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At Houston in 1984 and specializes in orthopedic surgery, spinal cord injury medicine, and more.

Dr. Graham accepts

Dr. Graham accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Graham's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Graham's Top Procedures and Conditions

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Graham treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 82% of his peers

Dr. Graham treats this condition more than 82% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Brachial Neuritis

• Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spondylosis
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy

My goal and promise is to quickly establish an accurate diagnosis for your medical complaint, make sure that you understand your problem and why you have pain, and then to institute the least-invasive treatment program available.

• Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery

3.2

Dr. Graham?
Dr. Graham's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Graham, MD
I rue the day I let this man convince me that his surgery on my neck would eliminate my spinal stenosis. It didn't; it became worse. Today, both legs deliver constant pain and my left forearm and hand are numb. In a follow-up visit, he told me he only did the surgery to keep my condition from becoming worse. The man is an incompetent fraud. Steer clear of him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Graham, MD?
Dr. Graham is a very good surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone. He was very through in his explanation of my condition realistic about the outcome of surgery. I have had very good results and if I ever need any other surgery, he will be my doctor of choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Graham, MD?
Dr. Graham performed neck surgery on me in 2012 - absolutely the best thing in the world - no more pain. He also did my back surgery in 2018 and I am very happy with the results. Dr. Graham is compassionate and does everything possible to relieve his patients of the pain they are experiencing and if possible provides permanent solutions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Graham, MD?
Dr. Graham was thorough when explaining my options and I was very impressed by him and his staff. I found in him a caring, knowledgeable doctor with years of experience and education that he puts to use in a practical manner to care for his patients. I highly recommend him and would give 10 stars if I could! He explained everything in a very clear and concise manner and was very informative regarding my back issues. I was also impressed with the professionalism of Ashley in the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Graham, MD?
Got a cervical fusion from Dr. Graham today and thought his bedside manner was great. He came in and explained the whole procedure to my wife and even came out to the waiting room and told her when it was over, how I did, and what extra stuff was done while he was in there. He may not tell knock knock jokes, but he knows his stuff and is a professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Graham, MD?
I've been to a lot of back doctors over the years and pretty much know how this goes. However, Dr. Graham is Completely inept and as cavalier as a Doctor could be. Dr. Graham could never remember or previous conversations or that he had even ordered over $10,000.00 worth of tests, even though it was written in his notes. His bedside demeanor is the epitomy of old school physician rudeness and he never had time to discuss details.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Graham, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Graham by another doctor. I was in excruciating pain and he and his staff got me in right away. They scheduled surgery as soon as possible. I am three weeks out from the surgery. Dr. Graham is a fantastic surgeon with a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him as your surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Graham, MD?
Horrible bedside manner. Very short and abrupt. He doesn't fully explain what's going on with you. He also doesn't review your history or fully know what's going on with you before or during your appointment. Each visit he told me something different. One visit I needed surgery the next one I didn't but nothing had changed. I think it's time for him to hang up his hat. Please get a second opinion as I am doing as I would not trust this doctor to do any procedure on me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Graham, MD?
I had back surgery that DR. Michael Graham performed I had a double fusion . I donated my own blood and bone . He is direct and to the point . His nurse at the time was Brookes she was simply amazing ! Since the surgery which has been at least 10 years ago , I still feel amazing ! No more issues and I was bone to bone . I recommend him to others still to this day .He changed my life. I can not say enough about him . Good work Michael Graham !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Graham, MD?
Do you want the truth? or should I spare him the embarrassment. let's just say I would never have him for my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Graham, MD?
Does not seem to care about his patients at all. Does not explain anything. Barely spend any time with me. I would never recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Graham, MD?
I had my L4-L5 fusion in 2000. 16 years later I still feel GREAT!!! Dr. Graham told me what to expect. He held nothing back!!! It was the BEST thing I ever did (besides having a hysterectomy!)!! I have had ZERO problems since Dr. Graham operated! Get it while you're young enough to heal properly. Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Graham!!! Awesome job!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Graham, MD?
I researched Dr. Graham after I was referred to him by my pain doctor and he warned me that he didn't smile a lot, not the friendliest but he was the best at what he did! I was reluctant after I read some reviews but kept in mind that reviews are personal opinion. I went to see him and was expecting the worst. And to my relief he was very pleasant and yes he did smile! I had my surgery two weeks ago and I AM THE HAPPIEST GIRL in the WORLD! He is an excellent Doctor! I recommend him highly!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Graham, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Graham since 2000. I trust his knowledge and his surgical skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Graham, MD?
Don't let his smile fool you...he's the worst doctor I've had to see!! Especially for a injury that was so crucial in my life....he showed me no concern of my injury...not to mention the staff...do yourself a favor and see another doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Graham, MD?
Will not recommend to anyone, this Dr. only shows interest if it's in it for him. If you don't need any surgery he will not care. He was in and out in 5 min. did not care to even explain. If you are not going to need any surgery he will not give you the time or the day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Graham, MD?
Great! Dr Graham is a kind and generous Doctor! He cares for his patients, by being compassionate, patient and not mention very smart! He takes his time to go over all you need to know about your condition! I would highly recommend Dr Graham!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Graham, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Graham?