Dr. James Gordon, MD

Dr. James Gordon, MD

Ophthalmology  ·
Dr. James Gordon, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Harrison, NY and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Tel Aviv University in 1996 and specializes in ophthalmology, cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, and more.Read his story

450 Mamaroneck Ave # 402

• Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Cataract Surgery Complications
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Laser Surgery
  • LASIK
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Perlane® Injection
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Ulcer
  • Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Wrinkles

The best advice I was given when I joined my father in practice was his saying, "Treat every patient as if they were your own mother." I take pride in helping people see better and look their best. I always put in the time and effort to provide the b...

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Gordon?
Dr. Gordon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Gordon, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I am 2 weeks past my upper eyelid blepharoplasty and i could not be happier! From the initial consult with Dr. James Gordon, throughout surgery and followup, all has gone well. There was minimal swelling and bruising in the days following the surgery. The office and surgical facilities are both well run and spotless. Everyone makes you feel comfortable to ask questions, although everything is thoroughly explained. I highly recommend Dr. Gordon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Gordon, MD?
After a thorough search, I settled on Dr. Gordon due to all the stellar reviews. I even made the trek from the city to the Mamaroneck office (btw, it was super-easy) because I wanted to consult with the best, and I was right: Dr. Gordon is the consummate doctor. He listens, ensures he understands what your problem or concern is and talks you through his recommended course of treatment. He also doesn't settle for a good outcome - he strives for great. Great sense of humor, too. Happy I found him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Gordon, MD?
I saw Dr. Gordon today for a consultation for facial scars. He is compassionate, kind and honest. He doesn't upsell products or treatments, and he prepared me for realistic expectations. I will be returning to his office for filler and laser resurfacing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Gordon, MD?
I have been seeing Dr.Gordon for lip fillers for a couple of years now. The office in Manhattan is conveniently located and the staff is courteous. I like my lips to look a little fuller he made my lips look amazing! His bedside manners are so friendly and welcoming. He made them look fuller but also natural and that's exactly what he did. Moreover, I experienced no pain or bruising, just great results. I strongly recommend Dr. Gordon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Gordon, MD?
Went to see Dr. Gordon today and was very impressed with how painless the procedure was. I have had fillers before but never done like this. I am very happy with the results so far and cannot wait to come back in 4 weeks for the rest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Gordon, MD?
Made a special holiday just to see Dr. Gordon. Glad I did!! Now I look so much more handsome. THANK YOU DR. JAMES R. GORDON.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Gordon, MD?
Went to see many eye doctors. Only Dr Gordon gave me the best and the most honest advice ! I am so happy now !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Gordon, MD?
Flawless process, couldn’t recommend Dr Gordon any more highly - painless, quick, and perfect procedure. He’s great, super friendly, and my eyes are 20-20 6 months later with 0 issues! Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Gordon, MD?
Amazing experience! Dr. Gordon is very honest and trustworthy. I had a wonderful consultation and will definitely be going back to Dr. Gordon once I am ready to get my procedure done. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Gordon, MD?
I highly recommend that you check out Dr. James Gordon for his professionalism, honesty - "Super Gifted Talented Surgeon" I am glad I went to see him after reading the reviews 4days ago for advice for the lower hollow under the eyes. He suggested the fillers instead of surgery due to my situation of under eyes. He injected 1st round of fillers & wow the results are awesome with no pain/no bruises. I am thrilled to see him again in 5weeks. If you want the real deal Dr. Gordon is the one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Gordon, MD?
Excellent physician with excellent results. Highly trusted; highly recommended to family and friends.
Excellent doctor!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Gordon, MD?
Dr. Gordon is the best doctor I have even seen. He is very kind, honest and skilled. You can see it once you meet him. And my results after my procedure was just great. I cannot be mire thankful to have found Dr. Gordon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Gordon, MD?
Extraordinary talent & artistry. I saw Dr Gordon after a terrible lower bleph and a second surgery by a specialist to remediate. I didn't want additional surgery but was drawn by the wide range of non-surgical options he offers. The only thing he felt I needed was filler in the tear troughs and botox around the outer eye. We did both and I am thrilled with the results. And he does more than just eyes. He also did my laugh lines & cheek hollows. I look 15 yrs younger! Will definitely be returning
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Gordon, MD?
Spectacular! The reviews are 100% true. I wanted a procedure done and he explained precisely what I was seeing and why it wasn't necessary and talked me right out of it. So damn honest I couldn't believe it. I really wish we had more doctors like this. Looking to have some great work done and want a true to honest human being head over to see Dr. Gordon, just great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Gordon, MD?
I consulted with Dr. Gordon about a correction needed after a BAD cosmetic surgery. I developed an under eye bag and some asymmetry after said surgery. When he saw me he said he will not perform a bleferoplasty but will correct the asymmetry and the eye bag with fillers. He did the fillers and I'm very happy. The injections were pain free, with no anesthetic even on my lips and zero bruising. I look like my old self not done at all. Excelent an honest doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Gordon, MD?
Dr Gordon has performed 4 successful operations on my eyes. He is a real professional and treats you like you are his only patient. I strongly recommend him. He and his staff are very pleasant as well as professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Gordon, MD?
I've seen many MANY doctors about BAD surgery I had before. Finally I made an appointment with Dr. James Gordon. He not only comforted me, but gave me realistic hope. He operated on my eyelids and mid-face and turned me back to my prettier days. I am forever grateful. I give TOP marks to this old fashioned, but young surgeon. Many thanks!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Gordon, MD?
I would give him a 10 if I could. Was seeing an Eye Dr. who told me my problem was my imagination My Optometrist advised me to see another eye doctor. I made many calls Dr Gordon agreed to see me and then steer me in right direction. Well 5 mins with him and he diagnosed me. He makes calls for you, double checks things he recommends. I can't say enough about him, and always says if I am having problems to call him. Very knowledgeable and compassionate. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Gordon, MD?
Dr. Gorden is an incredible surgeon. I had cataract surgery in both eyes and now I can see perfectly without glasses for the first time in over 50 years. Thank you Dr. Gordon for your expertise and kindness.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Gordon?

Insurance accepted

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Fidelis Care
Fidelis Care HMO
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
POMCO Group
Principal Financial Group
Oxford Liberty
WellPoint

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gordon treats patients.

White Plains Hospital