Dr. James Goldman, MD

Ophthalmology ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Goldman

Arizona Eye Specialists

300 E Osborn Rd Ste 100 Phoenix, AZ 85012

Dr. James Goldman, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from UNIV OF ROCHESTER SCH OF MED & DENTISTRY in 2001 and specializes in ophthalmology and cataract surgery.

Dr. Goldman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goldman

Dr. Goldman?
Dr. Goldman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Goldman, MD
Dr. Goldman is a paragon of goodness, very professional, great listener, empathetic to the concerns of the patients. Willing to go the extra miles for patient’s well-being. He called me the night after my surgery in the morning to check how I’m doing. He is patient, caring, and compassionate. He is warm and cultured. You will be more than happy with his service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goldman, MD?
As Eye Spectrum all sts in My hornet x where and see. Dr. James Goldman, consistently entails a 45 minute or longer wait in the waiting room. Most recent visit in September I was examined by Dr. Goldman’sa medical assistant.”. After she read a higher pressure and one was high for my I problem I ask if Dr. Coleman would recheck it. I waited another -“5-10 minutes for Dr. Goldman studied the computer, He recommended a change in my eye meds but did not examine my eyes as his M.A. had done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goldman, MD?
I recently had cataract surgery on both eyes and I’m thrilled with the results! There’s a whole new world of light, color and perfect vision. I read the information about cataracts on their website and after conversations with Dr. Goldman as to which lenses would work best for me I had confidence in the process. Dr. Goldman is personable and patient with questions and explanations. My experience with all the staff at AZ Eye and the surgery center was very positive!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goldman, MD?
2 words for Dr. Goldman . GREAT & GREAT .. Just had cataract surgery in 1 eye. I only have 1 eye so my worry about cataract surgery was Massive .. DR. G was very understanding & calmed my fears. Prior to surgery I was legally blind. Now I'm at 20/25 and that's just after bandage coming off today . HE told me it might even get better ..If you are monovision and need cataract surgery and are worried about who to trust , this is your guy..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goldman, MD?
My cataract surgery by Dr. Goldman was fast, painless and resulted in near perfect vision using the ORA procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Goldman for your cataract surgery needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goldman, MD?
I have had two cataract surgeries done by Dr. Goldman on both eyes - four in total - one in 2011 and the second in 2017. All were 5 stars from EVERY standpoint: 1) waiting time (no more than 10 minutes at AZ Eye and 20 minutes at the surgery center); 2) thoroughness of pre-exam; 3) clarity of explanation and understanding of expectations; 4) quality of procedure, and 5) aftercare. It just does not get any better than this and I recommend Dr. Goldman to anyone without reservation! Thanks SO much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goldman, MD?
Dr. Goldman did an exceptional job on my cataract surgery. He was very professional and personable. He takes the time to explain in detail the process. The results were fantastic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goldman, MD?
I recommend Dr Goldman for "all things cataract". His knowledge, obvious experience, and relaxed demeanor were quite calming and reassuring to me throughout the process. Going in I had worn glasses my entire adult life. I was legally blind in my non-dominant eye due to cataract and had trifocal corrected vision in my dominate eye with cataract. After cataract surgery / lens replacement for both eyes with Dr Goldman I can function fully with both eyes and no longer require glasses at all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goldman, MD?
As a physician I pick and choose my physicians very carefully, not because they tell me what I want to hear, but for their honest advice and caring personality. That extra moment of explanation and discussion about my fears and feelings makes all the difference in keeping me well. As my wife frequently comes with me Dr. Goldman is the rare physician who takes the time to explain whats happening to her in non-physician terms. Always ready to take an extra minute to answer questions. TRULY A GEM.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goldman, MD?
Dr. Goldman just operated on my cataract and I could not be happier. He is an absolutely awesome doctor. He is always professional, yet personable and a very skilled surgeon. I had appointments at two different offices, one in Gilbert and one in Scottsdale and was pleased both times. The offices ran smoothly, friendly staff and little waiting time. Dr. G. also is patient answering my questions and provides clear explanations. And I can see so much better. I do recommend Dr. Goldman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goldman, MD?
We have been seen by Dr. Goldman at least annually for about three or four years. Recently I had cataract surgery and am doing great. We have never been more pleased with a doctor. He takes the time to explain things and answer your questions. Most importantly, its the excellent results we have experienced that will keep us coming back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goldman, MD?
Does not care about treating your eye problems but will suggest one million different options instead of figuring out the root of the problem. Wait time to see him is over an hour. Won't remember you if you've seen him multiple times before.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goldman, MD?
as i thought about this survey it occurred to me that dr..goldman fit the true definition the doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. he not only fixed my eye site but he made my visits with him a comfortable and enjoyable experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goldman, MD?
needed to be seen immediately for questionable symptoms. Was scheduled same day and very satisfied with office and doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goldman, MD?
I recently had Cataract Surgery by Dr. James Goldman on my left eye. First Dr. Goldman took the time to fully explain the surgery along with all the good and bad potential happenings and answered all my questions prior to the surgery. Dr. Goldman talked to me on the operating table, at the completion, that everything went very well. He even called me that night, at home to see how I was doing. His whole approach was set to alleviate any anguish I might have had. I recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goldman, MD?
I have nothing but praise for Dr. Goldman. I have been extremely impressed before and after my recent cataract surgery. He is not only highly skilled and professional but also thoughtful. He explained everything and calmed me before surgery and even personally called that evening after surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goldman, MD?
Dr Goldman is fantastic! He is always on time, explains everything thoroughly, and I would recommend him highly. If you are looking for an honest, very skilled eye doctor- then this is the doctor for you. Our eyes are so important to us, and I would only trust them to Dr Goldman. Thank you Dr Goldman for all you do! Valorie O Gilbert, Az
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goldman, MD?
Dr. Goldman removed both my cataracts. All procedures where precise, on time and well explained. I received the care I would have expected from my father, an Ophthalmologist, except the hugs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goldman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Goldman?

Dr. James Goldman is a medical eye care provider specializing in cataract surgery and general ophthalmology. He has been in practice since 2007 and has performed thousands of successful surgeries using Micro Incision and No Stitch techniques. Patient...

• Ophthalmology

2007
2006
2001

Dr. Goldman accepts

Dr. Goldman accepts the following insurance:

Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
Phoenix Standard

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Goldman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Goldman treats this condition more than 48% of his peers

Sjögren's Syndrome

Dr. Goldman treats Sjögren's Syndrome more than 32% of his peers

Dr. Goldman treats this condition more than 32% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Sjögren Syndrome, Primary