Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM

Podiatry •  Male • Age 58

Dr. Geiger Jr
12251 S 80 Avenue Saintgeorgeclinic Palos Heights, IL 60463

Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Palos Heights, IL. He is affiliated with Palos Community Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Geiger Jr to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM with other Podiatry Specialists near you

Dr. Geiger Jr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Geiger Jr

4.5

Dr. Geiger Jr?
My son went to Dr Geiger for a second opinion on a toe problem and he was wonderful. He diagnosed the real issue immediately and did a procedure that allowed healing to finally start. After 9 months of messing around with 5 different doctors and treatments, Dr Geiger nailed it. He was very accessible to questions after the procedure and got back to me immediately even after hours. I will be recommending Dr Geiger to anyone who needs a podiatrist. He is exceptionally talented with his knowledge, friendly and responsive.
Cheryl – Jun 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
My husband has been a patient of Dr. Geiger's for over two years. Dr. Geiger and his entire office of staff have been nothing short of outstanding in every way. He along with the nurses/therapists have been kind, patient caring and have approached my husband's care and treatment of the wounds on his feet with true consideration and understanding of my husband, his profession & even listened to our concerns, fears & answered all questions. They handled the challenges of dealing with insurance chaos and brought levity to a difficult decision to have to amputate a toe for my husband. Dr. Geiger and his crew also had to do this during THE MOST DIFFICULT TIME in everyone's lives- the Covid19 pandemic. He called me daily during my husband's stay in the hospital when I could not visit or be with him. He was understanding and helped relieve my worries as much as possible and even made us laugh- it is the best medicine. We will recommend this doctor and his team to everyone. Thank you!
Katie and Mike Lopez – Apr 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
I visited Dr Geiger for a foot infection. Visiting doctors for any reason is very difficult and stressful for me. He was patient and very thorough in examining my injury as well as explaining how the infection was reacting in my foot. I had feared that the infection would spread to my several joint replacements. He assured me that he was going to closely monitor my foot. I was given his cell phone number to use if I had any further concerns. There is something so comforting in knowing that he cared enough to give me that cell phone number, and that knowledgeable caring help would be there if I needed it. I am grateful that is now my doctor.
Donna – Mar 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
Dr. Geiger has been treating as issue with the nerve in my foot for quite a while and has been excellent. He correctly pointed out a different issue would need attention before this issue would improve. He was correct and I am on the mend. He is very helpful and kind
Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
My husband saw Dr Geiger starting in the Emergency Room, through his hospital stay and at his Wound Center. and I was with him. Dr Geiger saved his foot. Because Dr Geiger was so wonderful I went to see him in his office. It was just a callus but it feels so much better now. He is wonderful.
Ann Smith – Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
Terrible doctor if possible do not let him near you! He tried amputating my husbands foot unnecessarily! Thankfully we got my husband out of there with all of his limbs!!!!
Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
My foot became severely infected necessitating admission to the hospital. I was referred to Doctor Geiger's care. Even though I was a new patient, he was in my hospital room at 6 AM, and had me in surgery at 9 AM. He treated me as if I had been his patient for years. He was always positive and reassuring, while also being very honest and realistic about the timeline and plan for my recovery. As I write this, I am now four weeks into my recovery and the light is at the end of the tunnel. I cannot say enough about the care that I have received from Doctor Geiger. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of a podiatric specialist. I consider myself incredibly fortunate to have found my way into his care!
Father Ralph – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
I was admitted to the hospital with a nasty foot wound. Luckily I got Dr Geiger. He is excellent. Professional, compassionate and kind. His staff is top notch! His wound center is immaculate. He definitely saved my foot. Thank you Dr Geiger and all the wonderful Physical Therapists, Jan, Elizabeth, Carrie and others. Also the staff Heather, Nicole, Jennifer. If I forgot anyone I am sorry you are all wonderful!
Mark Smith – Aug 22, 2019
very helpful
Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
Dr Geiger is the best. He’s passionate about feet and my entire health. He takes the time and has a wonderful team of experts ready to care for me. I went in for a foot injury and after further evaluation I found out I had heart disease. Dr Geiger set up his team of experts to care for me. There were cardiologists, surgeons, wound care specialists, GI doctors, etc. All top physicians. Dr. Geiger has a fabulous personality, a nice office environment and loves country music! I’m alive today bec
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
goes above and beyond to help
Apr 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
I was first suffering from severe wounds on my right foot. After speaking to some Doctors, but more importantly a lot of nurses...they all said the same thing. “If you are lucky enough to have Dr. Geiger examine and accept you as a patient that is your best chance at a full recovery “. Dr Geiger was a genius at his evaluation of my problems. He told me that if I followed all of his instructions I did have a good chance of saving my foot. Not only did his team save my foot but allowed me to walk.
Mar 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
Awesome MD and wound clinic staff!
Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
Dr. Geiger provides great care, and both his office and in the Wound Care Clinic at Palos Community Hospital. He is always available when needed, and goes out of his way to take care of his patients. All of the staff are the same, especially Jan in wound care, who's knowledge is remarkable. I may have lost my foot without these wonderful caregivers.
Michael in Oak Forest – Dec 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
He saved my foot from amputation. He was the only one that could help me with the wounds on the foot. The doctor is always willing to add on last minute urgent appointments. He's the best!
Nov 13, 2018
Thank you, Dr. G!
none – Sep 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
Dr. Geiger performed my bunion surgery. I am so pleased with the result and only wish I had done it sooner. He is professional, spends the time explaining the procedure and answered all my questions. He truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Geiger!
Tammie S. in Naperville , IL – Aug 29, 2018
Awesome!
Jul 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
Dr Geiger is the most knowledgeable , professional doctor around. He had a great bedside manor and really listens to his patients. He goes the extra mile to bring comfort and relief to his patients
Worth – Mar 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
My general practitioner assisted me in finding Dr Geiger & I am very fortunate to be one of his patients. The care & attention to my needs has made me the happiest I’ve been in 5 years. Many thanks to Dr Geiger and his staff.
Enrique Santoyo – Jan 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Geiger Jr?

Dr. Geiger is board-certified in Podiatric Medicine by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine and Foot Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He specializes in the management and treatment of foot conditions with a special interest in ...Read more

• Podiatry
  • Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Podiatric Surgery

• Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Geiger Jr communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Geiger Jr offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Geiger Jr offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Geiger Jr have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Geiger Jr offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Geiger Jr offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (708) 448-3668