Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM

Podiatric Surgery ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Geiger Jr
12251 S 80th Ave # Saintgeorgeclinic Palos Heights, IL 60463

Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Palos Heights, IL. He specializes in podiatric surgery and podiatric foot & ankle surgery.

Dr. Geiger Jr accepts

HealthLink PPO
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Geiger Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Geiger Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM
very helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
Dr Geiger is the best. He’s passionate about feet and my entire health. He takes the time and has a wonderful team of experts ready to care for me. I went in for a foot injury and after further evaluation I found out I had heart disease. Dr Geiger set up his team of experts to care for me. There were cardiologists, surgeons, wound care specialists, GI doctors, etc. All top physicians. Dr. Geiger has a fabulous personality, a nice office environment and loves country music! I’m alive today bec
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
goes above and beyond to help
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
I was first suffering from severe wounds on my right foot. After speaking to some Doctors, but more importantly a lot of nurses...they all said the same thing. “If you are lucky enough to have Dr. Geiger examine and accept you as a patient that is your best chance at a full recovery “. Dr Geiger was a genius at his evaluation of my problems. He told me that if I followed all of his instructions I did have a good chance of saving my foot. Not only did his team save my foot but allowed me to walk.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
Awesome MD and wound clinic staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
Dr. Geiger provides great care, and both his office and in the Wound Care Clinic at Palos Community Hospital. He is always available when needed, and goes out of his way to take care of his patients. All of the staff are the same, especially Jan in wound care, who's knowledge is remarkable. I may have lost my foot without these wonderful caregivers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
He saved my foot from amputation. He was the only one that could help me with the wounds on the foot. The doctor is always willing to add on last minute urgent appointments. He's the best!
Thank you, Dr. G!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
Dr. Geiger performed my bunion surgery. I am so pleased with the result and only wish I had done it sooner. He is professional, spends the time explaining the procedure and answered all my questions. He truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Geiger!
Awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
Dr Geiger is the most knowledgeable , professional doctor around. He had a great bedside manor and really listens to his patients. He goes the extra mile to bring comfort and relief to his patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
My general practitioner assisted me in finding Dr Geiger & I am very fortunate to be one of his patients. The care & attention to my needs has made me the happiest I’ve been in 5 years. Many thanks to Dr Geiger and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
I just can't say enough about Dr. Geiger and the atmosphere in his office. His caring attitude and his patience made this visit very comforting for myself and my daughter. He was able to resolve my daughter's problem with his knowledge and solutions that now my daughter can move forward with some relief of pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
Highly recommend Dr. Geiger. Been to other Podiatrists but he's the best. Fit me in when others refused. His knowledge and expertise is obvious. But most of all with the least amount of pain and excellent results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
Spends plenty of time with his patients explaining the foot issues and how to fix the problems. You can tell he really cares about his patients. Very kind physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
I came to know Dr Geiger via an emergency room visit for Mrsa in my left foot. He was the podiatrist that was called. He has wonderful bedside manner and was extremely knowledgeable about how to handle my situation. He worked well with my infectious disease Dr and between the two of them they saved my toe from being amputated. I have since continued to see him for my podiatry needs. He is always polite, courteous and very caring about your health. I Would most certainly recommend him to anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
Dr. Geiger is an excellent and knowledgeable podiatrist. I had terrible pain from plantar fasciitis, and the treatments I received from Dr. Geiger allowed me to walk without pain again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
Dr.Geiger is a top notch clinician and surgeon. Also, an expert in foot wound care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
I highly recommend Dr. Geiger. He has taken care of my ingrown toenails and even made a house call on Thanksgiving on one of the occasions. He is very professional and talks you through the whole procedure step by step. I will certainly visit Dr. Geiger for future needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?
I only have wonderful things to say about Dr. Jim Geiger. On behalf of my dad and family Dr. Geiger has gone above & beyond not only taking care of my dad but also looking out for my family during this rough time. He is very kind and willing to be there to answer any questions we have and do anything in his power to help us. Very thankful he was the surgeon that night my dad arrived at the hospital.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Geiger Jr, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Geiger Jr?

Dr. Geiger is board-certified in Podiatric Medicine by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine and Foot Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He specializes in the management and treatment of foot conditions with a special interest in ...

• Podiatric Surgery