Dr. James Fulop, MD

Dr. James Fulop, MD

Sleep Medicine | Male

Dr. James Fulop, MD is a sleep medicine doctor who practices in Columbus, OH. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Fulop is affiliated with OhioHealth Grant Medical Center, OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital and Riverside Methodist Hospital.

Dr. Fulop's Experience

See how Dr. Fulop's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fulop

Dr. Fulop accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Fulop has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fulop's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fulop to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Fulop's Performance
Delaware, OH |
I got help initially with this guy, but his secretary got mad at me,because he wrote a letter to me 2 years after I had CPAP, welcoming me to CPAP therapy. She said," Oh that happens all the time." I said," I want a new letter, explaining I already have CPAP, and erasing this. She said screaming at me on the phone"We are trying to HELP YOU...." Then I got thrown out of his practice by him as he said i was rude to his secretary. Uhhh, no. Good news is he is at the VA, and no crap there.
Delaware , OH |
Like a previous poster, Wish I could leave starts blank. Never listened to the patient, disengaged, extremely rude, staff is awful. Went to different doc in practice had b nearly same issues. Moving on to a practice that cares *side note: Dr. Fullop left to work for the V. A. Hospital. Not exactly a career move up. Sincerely glad he moved on.
Westerville, OH |
If I could leave all the stars blank I would have done so. I was not at all impressed with him or his staff. The doc was just creepy to me. I wwould not want to be left with him. He is swishy and has the hand shake of a wet dish cloth. I was not at all impressed and fell he could not have cared less about me. I had the sleep study done in two places both of which I hated. Who wants to be mixed in with men while I was looking like that and going down the hall to the bathroom! Ick!
in Canal Winchester, OH |
Very frustrating experience over the past 5 years. Secretaries were rude and disrespectful. They speak for the doctor. They have messed up my prescription often even when I have had the same prescription for almost a year. The pharmacist at walgreens even knows me by name and how many times the office has screwed up my prescription. I have called in a new prescription a week in advance and still get the prescription late. I have had to skip meds because Dr. Folup goes on vacation unannounced.
in Columbus, OH |
Very disengaged. Total lack of caring and disinterest. I am not even sure I got the right measurements for my cpap. Two visits four years apart...same experience both times
Columbus, OH |
Could never get a call back on a question, left three messages and never got a response.
in Powell, OH |
Disinterested. The whole experience seemed disconnected. They mishandled my insurance payments. Find another practice especially for sleep studies and follow up- the whole thing is a factory. Almost no individual care. They also mishandled my co-pay and came after me for $20 after I spent over $1500. Suggested the sleep study would be life changing, lose weight etc. Ummm not so much.
in Columbus, OH |
Very easy to talk to. Understood my concerns. Provided next steps.
Have you seen Dr. James Fulop, MD?
Are you Dr. Fulop?

Compare Dr. Fulop

}

Dr. Fulop's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sleep Medicine
  •  Board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Fulop has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fulop's Board Certifications

• Dystonia
  • Epilepsy
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Insomnia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy

Oh State Univ Coll Of Med and Pub Hlth

Graduated in 1994

Oh State University Hospital
    Riverside Methodist Hospital

Dr. Fulop does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fulop and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sleep Medicine
  • Sleep Medicine (Psychiatry & Neurology)

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)