Dr. James Fayssoux, MD

Practices Internal Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 24 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Fayssoux and his staff are excellent ! Very professional , smart and caring . I am so glad , I am in their care !!!
Hi, Thanks for your kind review. I'm happy you find my staff to be so supportive during your visits. We look forward to your next visit. Have a great day.
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr Fayssoux. Had my first visit with him yesterday and was very pleased.
Hi there, I would like to get some more details about your experience with us. If you'd be willing to provide more feedback, please reach out to us at (843) 571-6880 so we can assist you further.
Author:
Dr. Fayssoux is probably the best doctor that I've ever had, he's amazing in both his detailed care, but also for his deep commitment to the health of each patient. He always goes more than the distance needed to be a good doctor. He is an A++ in my grade book!
Hi, thank you for your kind review and support; we are happy to pass along your comments to Dr. Fayssoux! Have a wonderful day!
Author:
I've seen Dr. Fayssoux a number of times for various issues. He is an exceptionally good physician. Thoughtful, smart, pleasant and caring.
Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Have a fantastic day.
Author:
Dr. Fayssoux is fantastic! Warm, friendly, great listener, analytical with a down to earth interpretation of what's going on with me. I see his manner as confident, caring, and very knowledgeable. He's my man until one of us exit's the building. I hope that you can get an appointment with him - I'm grateful that I did.
Hi, thanks for your praise and kind comments about your experience with me. I can't wait to see you again, have a great day.
Author:
Great attention to detail. Very friendly and personally concerned
Hi, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful day!
Author:
Dr. Fayssoux is friendly and concerned for your welfare. No "cold" attitude physician here! Always interested in you, not only your medical welfare, but often engages in conversations out you, what interests you, what can be done to make things better for you medically, etc.
Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Dr. Fayssoux! Have a wonderful day!
Author:
Excellent! As indicated by others, he is friendly, knowledgeable, caring (always listens to your concerns). If Dr. Fayssoux orders up tests, he or a staff member always calls to give a report. I am happy that he is my doctor.
Hello there, we are happy Dr. Fayssoux was able to address your concerns and find a suitable treatment. Thank you for sharing your positive experience and we look forward to seeing you again!
Author:
Every time I call Dr. Fayssoux, he works me in very quickly, addresses my issues, and makes sure that each and every one of my ailments are properly addressed. I never have to wait more than 5 minutes pass my scheduled appointment time. He is thorough and efficient. I feel completely comfortable with him.
Hi there! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We hope to see you soon!
Author:
Shows great compassion and is very interested in all facets of patient care. Listens and is diligent in explaining current issues with thoughtful steps going forward. He is at the core of references to other doctors that now form a team of professionals that I can truly say provide the best medical care I’ve ever had.
George, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Thank you for sharing your experience and this wonderful review. We hope you have a wonderful day!
Author:
Outstanding Physician, thorough, personable and professional. The practice staff is friendly, patient centered and efficient. Was able to get an appointment in less than 24 hours in an emergency.
Hi Jim, we're so happy we were able to help you out and you found our team to be so supportive during your experience! Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful day!
Author:
Dr. Fayssoux always provides good information on lifestyle practices and self-help. He is caring and personable.
Hello John we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!
Author:
Dr. Fayssoux is an excellent physician in all respects. He listens, fully explains any concerns, and describes the options. I never feel rushed or discounted.
Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments. I can't wait to see you again, have a great day.
Author:
Met my needs 100%. Both on routine visits and emergencies!
Author:
The staff was courteous and knowledgeable. I am new a patient and Dr. Fayssoux was familiar with my medical history, when he entered the room, based on information which I had provided to the Nurse. Then he took the time to learn more about me and my needs. I was treated as a valued patient which is vastly different from how I was treated at my previous doctor's office.
Author:
I think he is excellent. He is compassionate and caring. He really listens to your concerns and treats you with respect. He is prompt in returning your calls if you have a concern. Thanks Dr. Fayssoux!!!
Author:
Great bedside manner. Talks to you, not above you. Very impressive MD. Would highly recommend!
Author:
Dr. Fayssouxx is a very compassion and a competent Doctor. In today society he is the first Doctor I have seen over the last 35 years who makes hospital visit. I believe this is very important because this Doctor knows your history and nothing will get lost in my difficult time. He communicates with other doctors when he needs to find out more information about your case. I highly recommend him as your Doctor!
Author:
If there was an option to give zero out of five stars I would have done that. I had to leave 5 messages over a two week period before getting a call back. When I finally got a call back it was from a nurse who was about as helpful as a brick would have been. The nurse wasn't able to answer a single question and was very annoyed and defensive. I will look to switch care providers immediately.