Dr. James Elist, MD

Dr. James Elist, MD

Surgery  |
Dr. James Elist, MD is a surgery doctor who practices in Beverly Hills, CA. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 43 years.

8500 Wilshire Blvd Ste 707

Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Learn about Dr. Elist

Dr. Elist's Experience

Dr. Elist's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Surgery
  • Board certified in Urology

This content was provided by Dr. Elist "As an advocate and innovator, my vision is to provide the best state of the art treatment for my patients. Well Treated and Happy Patients are the Highest Reward for A Doctor."

• Surgery

• Bladder Atony
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction

• Urology Procedure
  • Vasectomy
  • Vasectomy Reversal
  • Well Male Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• Teheran University / Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1974
  • Washington Hospital Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1977
  • Wash Hosp Ctr

Dr. Elist has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Elist does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elist and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Elist's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elist to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Elist's Performance
in Encino |
I haven't experienced any pain or discomfort recovery has been a walk in the park and im so glad I went through with this surgery I feel more confident and my overall outlook on life has improved . I could have never imagined what a blessing this would be I am so grateful to Dr elist &co for this
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Elist and his staff are the definition of the professionalism. From the initial emails to the procedure and its follow ups, I have been very well taken care of.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Did a little bit of research, took me a year to finally trust Dr. Elist and so happy I did it. Healing process is not fast but I followed his instruction booklet and now I am rocking it :)
in Santa Monica, CA |
One of my friends recommended Dr Elist. He diagnosed the actual reason for my Peyronie's disease and fixed it for me. Byebye to all the pain :)
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr James Elist is a wonderful, kind, caring, knowledgeable, and exceptional Doctor and surgeon who always goes out of his way for his patients. He is the best.
in Tempe, AZ |
Dr Elist and his staff have been great through the entire process.. Was a bit nervous, but glad that I did it. I shoud have done this long time ago :)
in Los Angeles, CA |
Thank you Dr Elist and your team for everything, I don't know what I would have done without you guys. 100% happy!
in Dallas |
I am pleased up to this point.. 4 months after surgery, had a minor complication 4 weeks post surgery which Dr Elist reviewed and addressed the problem with some medication. I wish I had done this earlier..
in Los Angeles, CA |
The surgery went smoothly and have no complications so far. Dr Elist and all the staff were very helpful and friendly.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I was very nervous to begin with, but the entire staff made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I am very happy with the results. Dr Elist and Dr Omid went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Thanks again.
in San Diego, CA |
The procedure went smoothly and all of the staff were very friendly and helpful! I am looking forward to seeing the future results.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Overall, best experience I could have asked for. Dr Elist himself and his staff are very kind and awesome! Everybody in this office is great! Specially Dr Al, he took care of me in my post op visits.. he was simply amazing.
in Jersey City, NJ |
My experience was awesome! Dr Elist rocks! My marriage is gonna be lovely again..
in Reno, NV |
I have been very happy with my experience with Dr Elist and his staff. They are very professional and they do a great job of explaining every step and are very patient with every question I asked. I should have done this 20 years ago.
in Culver City, CA |
Dr Elist and his assistants were very patient with me bombarding them with questions.. I was stressed out and had tons of questions, but they spent a lot of time explaining me every step, 2 months post surgery now, healing has been good, my manhood is looking good..
in Hamburg, Germany |
My experience with Dr. Elist and his staff had been a pleasure. They have kindly answered all my questions and have made me very comfortable throughout my stay. I was coming from Germany and everything was new to me. They hired a tour guide for me and I enjoyed every minute of my trip.
in Los Angeles, CA |
His office is super great and I give their place, location, staff and work performance all an 5 star rating because they deserve it.
in Fort Collins, CO. |
So far so good! 6 weeks in after my surgery. Recovery has been easy but takes time and I am very patient when it is about my health. All doctors are nice and have excellent bedside manner. Procedure is quick. Can't wait another two weeks for Dr Elist's approval that I am fully recovered.
in Santa Monica, CA |
Dr Elist and his staff are always a pleasure! I love coming here because they always take such good care of me and are on call 24/7 it feels like! I give them 5 stars, 10 out of 10!
in Jersey City, NJ |
After seeing Dr. Elist's procedure for penile enlargement, I wouldn't have considered any other procedure. As of now, I am extremely happy with my results. This really is a life changing experience. I would recommend this to anyone. I finally got my confidence back.
in Redondo Beach, CA |
The experience you don't really expect at a doctor's office. Office staff are super caring and friendly. Wait time is a bit long but totally worth it.
Troyan, 11 |
Despite all fear I had about Dr. Elist Implants I went under surgery 3 months ago. First 2 weeks My penis was swollen and I contacted Dr. Elist Office and he patiently described that its normal. Now, after 3 months, all thoughts and nightmares I had about size of my manhood are gone thanks to Dr. Elist Implants.
in El Monte, CA |
Dr Elist came highly recommended, including from the many reviews I had read online. My situation was a result of complications from a previous condition, which I came to find out, was something not all urologists fully understood or had experience in. Dr Elist is simply one of the best urologists in Southern California, do your own research
Los Angeles, CA |
My experience with Dr. Elist for penile implant surgery was terrific and I can't be happier than I am.
in Long Beach, CA |
Came to Dr. Elist for some prostate issues I believed I was having. It actually turned out to be something totally different, that I'm a little shy to speak about. But I would like to let others know that Dr. Elist is super knowledgeable and goes above n beyond for his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a quality Urologist.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Elist and his team have changed my life, and will forever really know how much they have blessed me.
in Los Angeles, CA |
My experience with Dr. Elist and all of his staff and other doctors? has been exceptionally positive. I have had three other elective surgeries, all of which I have been happy with, but my outcome with this procedure has actually surpassed my expectations. I am extremely thankful for everyone making me feel comfortable here. The only improvement that I can think of to be made perhaps would be in better instruction on finding the surgery center. I did get a little lost there, but other than that,
Have you seen Dr. James Elist, MD?
Are you Dr. Elist?