Dr. James Douglas, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

6300 W Parker Rd Ste G28 Plano, TX 75093 Get Directions
Dr. James Douglas, MD
Dr. James Douglas, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Plano, TX. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Douglas is affiliated with Medical City Plano.

Dr. Douglas' Experience

See how Dr. Douglas' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Douglas

Dr. Douglas accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Douglas is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Douglas has admitting privileges.

Dr. Douglas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Douglas to family and friends
Dr. Douglas' Performance
in Waco, TX |
My wife and I highly recommend Dr. Douglas and his staff. Despite numerous fertility failures (8 IUIs and multiple IVFs), Dr. Douglas and his staff were sensitive to our feelings and informative as to the possible issues causing our infertility. Ultimately, we succeeded in getting pregnant, and it was thanks to the assistance of Dr. Douglas and his staff. Everyone in the office was fantastic, especially Nurse Angela. She really helped make a tough situation tolerable.
in McKinney, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Douglass and his staff! My husband and I could not have been happier with how were treated. I called with multiple questions and concerns - Vicki and Karen were always eager to get me the answers I needed. Dr. Douglas was always very professional and approachable. He also presented complex issues in a way my husband and I could understand. Also, his nurses, Angela & Lana were AMAZING! Now that we're pregnant with twins, I'm going to miss seeing the crew!
in Plano, TX |
We love Dr. Douglas and his staff. I recommend him to everyone I can. I am so thankful he was recommended to me! His office accommodates weekends, odd weekday hours, last minute phone calls...everything you could ever need. I truly have never been to a doctor's office that I liked more. His staff took such good care of me every single visit. I will always be grateful to Dr. Douglas and his staff (especially Angela)!
in Denton, Tx |
I'm so grateful that I found Dr. Douglas. I went through 2 prior IVF treatments with a different physician with no success. Dr. Douglas took the time to figure out what medications would work for me instead of prescribing me the norm. He and his staff were patient, competent and friendly. At 37, I'm now pregnant for the first time. My husband and I can't thank them enough. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
in Royse City, TX |
He is a great doctor, at my first appointment he went straight to the point, told me exactly what I needed to do to be successful on my IVF treatment, He really cares about his patient and isn't about the money. We got pregnant on our first try, and I'm due in July with our baby boy! I would recommend him for all my friends, I trust him with my eyes closed. God bless you and your team.
Plano, TX |
I began seeing Dr. Douglas in Oct 2016. He is very knowledgeable and does take time to explain the process in the initial consultation. Most of the visits were with his nursing staff. The nursing staff are ALL extremely knowledgeable & experienced and they review everything with Dr. Douglas. I genuinely felt like they cared about our success and well-being. My husband and I are now expecting! So grateful to Dr. Douglas, The Plano IVF staff, and ART staff!
in Dallas, TX |
I found Dr Douglas online and I'm so happy I went into his office. He made me and my husband feel welcome and he had a kind and understand heart. You also gave us the information that we needed. His staff is great, everyone makes you feel important. I will go back to Dr Douglas and also send any of my friends or family to him. He is one of the best doctors in Dallas.
in Denton, TX |
Great, kind and caring staff. I would definitely recommended this clinic to friends and family and would use Dr. Douglas in the future.
in Rockwall |
My husband and I felt comfortable with Dr. Douglas and his amazing staff from the very beginning. Although we had a miscarriage the first time we tried IVF, we felt tons of support from them. We tried again and now, we are pregnant with twins at 5 months. I will continue to refer everyone to Doctor Douglas!!
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Douglas is very intelligent and knowledgable.On your first consultation with him he will get straight to the point and give you his recommendations.If you are looking to have anything sugarcoated you might want to see a different doctor.I prefer honesty so it was a great fit for us. You spend the majority of time with the nurses/office staff who are all so helpful!They answer all of your questions-even ones you think are stupid-and NEVER make you feel rushed! Everyone at the office is GREAT!
in Denton, TX |
Highly recommend for his expertise knowledge on Infertility.
Frisco, TX |
Dr. Douglas gave us hope again when we didn't think it was possible from us to have children. He is very knowledgeable in this field. Also, his nurses are very kind and helpful. He explained things to us during the fertility process and had live data to backup his knowledge.
in Plano, TX |
Dr Douglas is great. Made us happy parents. Cannot Thank him enough. God bless Dr
in Plano, TX |
Doctor Douglas is one of the most amazing doctors I have ever met in my life. From the moment I walked into his office he knew exactly what my challenges were and had a plan of action for how I could overcome them. He's the reason my husband and I have our beautiful daughter. God blessed him with the knowledge to help us and we are truly grateful for him. Karen and Vicki are so loving and kind as are Beth and Angela and the rest of the staff especially the radiologists. Highly recommend him!!!
Grand Prairie, TX |
I have been to dr. Douglas two times, one for IVF and one for FET. Both times he and his staff were very caring and informative. I really like how he listens to every question and concern with patience. He also has a clear plan on the process. MOST of the time the wait is very short, except on one occasion (out of about 5 appointments) i had to wait over an hour. Other than that one tiny mishap, i really love this office. we have been preg both times.
Rowlett tx |
Dr Douglas is the best in his field. He is so compassionate and knowledgeable. He explains everything about your condition clearly and always makes time to answer your questions.
Mckinney, TX |
Dr. Douglas knows his stuff and gets it done. Right from the beginning he had a plan and, with the help of his nurses and staff, took action. He helped me understand everything that was going on with the treatment and helped me understand why my body was functioning properly and why I wasn't able to get pregnant. I was under a treatment plan from him for about four months and was able to get pregnant and my husband and I had been trying for two years. I highly recommend him and his staff.
in Garland, TX |
Dr. Douglas was great at breaking things down so that I can understand exactly what is going on. The staff is encouraging, friendly and great!
Have you seen Dr. James Douglas, MD?
Are you Dr. Douglas?

Compare Dr. Douglas

Dr. Douglas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

• D Magazine Best Doctors in Dallas, present
    • Best Fertility Practice Us News and World Report, 2006
    • Texas Super Doctor, present

Dr. Douglas has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Douglas' Board Certifications

• Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Infertility
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Venous Thrombosis and Phlebitis in Pregnancy

Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1984

Bowman Gray School Of Medicine-Wake Forest University

Dr. Douglas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Douglas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Microsurgical Procedure
  • Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
  • Pelvic Surgery
  • Sonography
  • Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic