Dr. James Douglas, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Douglas

James W. Douglas

6300 W Parker Rd Ste G28 Plano, TX 75093

Dr. James Douglas, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine in 1984 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Douglas accepts

Dr. Douglas accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Douglas treats your condition or procedure

• Hepatitis B Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis C Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis Screening
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HIV Screening
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Microsurgical Procedure
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Sonography
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
  • Thyroid Screening

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Douglas

Dr. Douglas?
Dr. Douglas' Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Douglas, MD
My husband and I are extremely happy with the care, patience and treatment that we received from not only Dr. Douglas but all the staff. Dr. Douglas always was very patient but straight to the point which I love and respect! Thankfully after our first round of IVF we are due with a baby boy this coming October and if we choose to go for a second baby, no doubt it will be with Dr. Douglas.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Douglas, MD?
He is very knowledgeable and made it easy .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Douglas, MD?
Dr. Douglas is THE BEST! We all know that going through the IVF process can be exhausting and an emotional roller coaster. Dr. Douglas and his team, Lana, Angela, Vicki, Karen, Steve, etc. are amazing. Not only is he trustworthy and empathetic, my appointments were always on time which is huge for someone who works full time going through IVF. I strongly recommend IVF Plano to those trying to conceive. I'm happy to say it worked for our family and we are pregnant with our first baby. Natalie M.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Douglas, MD?
We finally made our stop at Dr. Douglas office after we had a successful treatment at his office. He has a lot of experience in treating infertility and can be considered as one of the top Infertility specialists in the DFW metroplex. We are now expecting our first baby in May 2019.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Douglas, MD?
Dr. Douglas was recommend to me by a friend who successfully had a sweet baby boy with Dr. Douglas help. I was nervous and didn't know what to expect going into the IVF process. From the beginning his entire staff was warm, friendly and very knowledgable. Dr.Douglas was thorough and explained every step of our IVF journey. After a round of letrozole and a trigger shot we are now expecting a baby girl! Also, on a side note my OBGYN previously had Dr. Douglas as her fertility doctor 25 years ago!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Douglas, MD?
I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Douglas! I went to Dr. Douglas to pursue having a baby as a single mom - he was responsive and not at all judgemental. He just promised to do his best to get me pregnant. He definitely did - I was blessed with a healthy pregnancy. The staff is amazing and I have nothing but good things to say about my experience! My little boy was born in June of last year and is the light of my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Douglas, MD?
I found Dr. Douglas via reviews online. My husband did our first IVF treatment with him in September 2018 and got our positive pregnancy test on 10/26/18! Dr. Douglas is smart, thorough, and knows how to have a game plan and get it done. IVF with him was planned, easy, and such a positive experience for us. We are due in July and so excited that Dr. Douglas knew what I needed to get me here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Douglas, MD?
Dr. Douglas and his staff is wonderful. Very attentive & sure to explain in detail every scheduled step etc... I initially started seeing Dr. Douglas year 2014. Our first time doing IVF, which the implantation was a success, unfortunately I miscarried. After giving my body a break we of course chose IVF Plano again. Another successful transfer :-). Now awaiting a full term, happy, healthy baby!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Douglas, MD?
Honestly, landing in a foreign country, when everything was new and all I needed was a baby, trusted Doctor Douglas and his team. When you dream of having a baby and end up there, you are gifted with a baby when you are coming out of their hands. The way they schedule your treatment procedures, appointments, answering queries in phone and what not. Love their constant care and support. You can go to them blindly without any second thoughts. God bless the team and the doctor. Angela was my angel
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Douglas, MD?
Dr. Douglas and his staff are very nice. In the beginning we visited other doctor and was disappointed by their kindless attitude. We were happy to find Dr. Douglas. We are foreigners, but he explained all we need and all of his staff always communicated with us friendly and kindly. Thanks for them, we got pregnant successfully. We strongly would like to recomend to visit Dr. Douglas's office for infertility treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Douglas, MD?
My journey with Dr. Douglas and his staff began 10 years ago. My husband and I never imagined we'd have infertility issues and we're so glad (after 2 other doctors) we found Dr. Douglas. They were all very understanding, empethetic and patient with us. Our dream is finally coming true, we have a girl due in July.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Douglas, MD?
I was impressed how quickly we were able to get in to see Dr. Douglas. He gave us a detailed plan during our first appointment so we knew what to expect and we started the process right away. Dr. Douglas and his team are very thorough, personable and always willing to answer any questions you may have, I highly recommend going to Dr. Douglas. We are so blessed to now have our little girl. We should have gone to him sooner! Thank you - AW
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Douglas, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr.Douglas. I went to another RE for my ivf treatment and it was not success. Later, I found Dr.Douglas online and I’m so grateful. Dr.Douglas took time to figure out what medication would work for me instead of prescribing me the norm. He is very knowledgeable and experienced. Also nursing and staff are helpful and professional. At 36, now I’m pregnant for the first time. My husband and I can’t thank them enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Douglas, MD?
There is no words that can described how thankful I am with Dr.Douglas and his staff. I highly recommend him to anybody that is struggling with infertility. His staff were really nice to me at all time when I needed them the most . Im almost 20 weeks pregnant now thanks to Dr.Douglas for making this possible and for giving me hope. He gave me the best gift I can ever. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Dr.douglas and his staff are the angels that God sent us to make my dream come true.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Douglas, MD?
I went to another specialist for help. I was told my case was too hard and I couldn't get pregnant without doing IVF. My husband and I talked to Dr. Douglas about IVF he first suggested that we do IUI before trying IVF. I got pregnant my first round of IUI. I did miscarry at 12 weeks but I'll definitely go back to IVF Plano. The staff is fantastic and so nice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Douglas, MD?
Dr.Douglas is an excellent doctor. He is very patient,humble and listened our questions carefully and gave us suggestions/options in the initial consultation. His entire team are so kind and professional. Their time management is awesome. We've never waited for more than 5 minutes from our appointment time. It was a relaxed, stress free procedure and got success in first attempt. Myself and my husband are grateful to Dr.Douglas, his entire staff and ART department.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Douglas, MD?
My wife and I highly recommend Dr. Douglas and his staff. Despite numerous fertility failures (8 IUIs and multiple IVFs), Dr. Douglas and his staff were sensitive to our feelings and informative as to the possible issues causing our infertility. Ultimately, we succeeded in getting pregnant, and it was thanks to the assistance of Dr. Douglas and his staff. Everyone in the office was fantastic, especially Nurse Angela. She really helped make a tough situation tolerable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Douglas, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Douglass and his staff! My husband and I could not have been happier with how were treated. I called with multiple questions and concerns - Vicki and Karen were always eager to get me the answers I needed. Dr. Douglas was always very professional and approachable. He also presented complex issues in a way my husband and I could understand. Also, his nurses, Angela & Lana were AMAZING! Now that we're pregnant with twins, I'm going to miss seeing the crew!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Douglas, MD?
We love Dr. Douglas and his staff. I recommend him to everyone I can. I am so thankful he was recommended to me! His office accommodates weekends, odd weekday hours, last minute phone calls...everything you could ever need. I truly have never been to a doctor's office that I liked more. His staff took such good care of me every single visit. I will always be grateful to Dr. Douglas and his staff (especially Angela)!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Douglas, MD?
I'm so grateful that I found Dr. Douglas. I went through 2 prior IVF treatments with a different physician with no success. Dr. Douglas took the time to figure out what medications would work for me instead of prescribing me the norm. He and his staff were patient, competent and friendly. At 37, I'm now pregnant for the first time. My husband and I can't thank them enough. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Douglas?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Douglas treats patients.