Dr. James Diede, MD

Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Diede
11024 N 28th Dr Ste 160 Phoenix, AZ 85029

Dr. James Diede, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from University Of Arizona in 1988 and specializes in anesthesiology, pain medicine anesthesiology, and more.

Dr. Diede accepts

Dr. Diede accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Diede treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Diede?
Dr. Diede's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Diede, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I have been a patient long term. I have a lot of implants and quite a few bad injuries that I deal with every day. I had given up hope when I was told about Dr Diede. My pain is chronic, fused spine in 2 places, metal bar in my leg, plate in my head, rebuilt clavicle, broken pelvis 3 times, 9 surgeries on my right arm, broken jaw multiple times. ..all due to people not paying attention while driving. I gave up. Dr Diede saved me. My pain is always with me, controlled with homeopathy etal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Diede, MD?
Dr Diede is an amazing doctor. He has a wonderful demeanor and truly cares about his patients. I do not trust doctors at all and have had previous terrible experiences with other phydicians. He explains my medical problems and has been the ONLY doctor to help me with my chronic pain. He offers up both holistic methods as well as medical assistance. He has been able to control my chronic pain Allowing me to get stronger and healthier. His staff is just awesome. He saved me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Diede, MD?
I've been recommending Dr. Diede to all my family & friends. My 1st anesthesiologist well lets just say that a mr. page was a nightmare. In 2013, Dr. D took me in w/so much care & compassion & I even switched ins. companies just to stay w/this amazing doctor that I know God works thru him to at least keep me walking & keep my migraines at bay. Dr. D deserves an award every year just for the empathy & compassion & determination he has to keep his patients happy. HE LISTENS TO THE WHOLE YOU..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Diede, MD?
Great caring and smart doctor. He office staff is very nice. I like that he explains every to you and does not rush you out of the office. He spends alot of time with you. He seems to really care about his patients. He is a rarity to to find him. I highly recommend Dr Diede.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Diede, MD?
I really like Dr Diede and his staff. The only reason I don't go to him any more is that he does not want to give you fentyal alone. He wants you to get blocks 3 times a year for the pain. I think that is unfair. I can't afford the $200 copay to get them done and I wished they worked with controlling my pain. He is very caring and listens to everything you have to say.everything to a T. To bad I am not rich and I would lie and say the injection help me to just keep going to him. Staff is great !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Diede, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Diede?

• Anesthesiology