Dr. James Devito, MD

Dr. James Devito, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dermatology Associates of Colorado 13701 E Mississippi Ave Ste 320, Aurora, CO 80012 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Devito specializes in Dermatology and practices in Aurora, CO. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Devito? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Devito's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Devito's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Dermatologynull

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Devito

Dr. Devito accepts 20 insurance carriers

20 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Devito has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Devito

Dr. Devito's Review Details
      4.5 based on 122 responses
      Experience with Dr. Devito
      Dr. Devito's Office & Staff
        10 – 15 minutes (116)
      in Northglenn, CO |
      Dr. Devito is currently caring for my teel daughters who both were experiencing acne and had begun to feel bad about themselves and their appearance. He is caring and great with teens- their skin is so much better and as they move through their treatments I am confident they will only benefit. Thanks to him and his care!
      in Vail, CO |
      I cannot thank Dr. Devito enough for his kind heart, professionalism, knowledge, and advocacy for me as his patient. Healing truly takes place through the relationship between the doctor and patient. Dr. Devito is a man who shows dedication and love for YOU as a patient. He spends quality time with you, explains every step and he answers all questions so that you walk away feeling confident with your care. On top of that, he always delivers results! I highly recommend him as a Doctor.
      in Parker, CO |
      Dr. DeVito took care of my face condition with amazing results. I had what I thought was acne at 57 years old. I had a speaking engagement that was in front of 300+ peers. Needless to say I was nervous that we would not be able to get my skin condition to an acceptable level. Within 24-36 hours after starting treatment, the healing and repair was really past expectations. I have had follow up visits to ensure that the troubles were in control. All my experiences have been remarkable.
      in Littleton, CO |
      Dr. Devito answered all my questions, and exceeded my expectations. He is very knowledgeable and share his clinical expertise w/ his patients in treatment and skin care. He is very easy to approach and talk to. If a patient is unhappy about any kind of treatment from the staff (rarely occurred at all), the office manager goes out of her way to get it address and resolve right away no matter how small the issue is. Their goal is to take care of patients and doing it beyond expectation.
      Denver, CO |
      Dr. Devito is excellent. I was treated for acne and did 7 months on Accutane. Many people are nervous about taking this drug including myself and Dr. Devito told me it would change my life, which it completely did. He made me feel comfortable taking the drug throughout the 7 months and answered any concerns and questions I had along with giving me advice on the top products to use to treat the dryness. I am very satisfied with the results and I would recommend anyone to Dr. Devito.
      in Aurora, CO |
      I visited Dr. Devito for years & I gave up & switched to Advanced Dermatology, which I love. Dr. Devito is a great doctor, He's very friendly & very thorough, but he was always ridiculously late. I would sometimes wait in the waiting & exam rooms over 30-45+ minutes before he came in. The exam rooms were cold & I waited with only one of those hospital, thin, cover-up robes. I mentioned this & Dr. Devito apologized, but it was constant. It never improved, so I switched & it's been great.
      in Aurora, CO |
      A few years ago I was having terrible experiences with nodular acne, particularly on my face. This was devastating because I am an actor!! I don't know how I found him, but I thank God that I found Dr. Devito. He changed my whole life for the better! Dr. Divito met me as a sad, crying, pitiful woman who was so embarrassed because of my face. He comforted me and assured me that he would make me better. AND HE DID!!! I recommend him wholeheartedly! He's the BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD!!!
      in Littleton, CO |
      Dr. DeVito was very thorough in his examination for melanoma as we've had some incidence within the Family. He is very sensitive to the Sun's affects on skin and did a biopsy on some suspicious colorations. I appreciate his knowledge, competency & sincere concern for good dermatological care. Jim McPartlan
      in Parker, CO |
      Dr DeVito is great. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a dermatologist. He is always smiling and does such a great job keeping the atmosphere light and fun even when I am there to get a procedure done that makes me nervous. He is very informative and takes the time to answer all of my questions and concerns.
      in Aurora, Colorado |
      Both times I have gone to see him my wait time once checked in was a half hour or more. Once he came in to the room everything felt very rushed. I do not feel he examined me thoroughly and I had no time to ask questions
      in Littleton, Colorado |
      Dr. DeVito is truly exceptional. His personality is absolutely wonderful and his staff members are very kind. They are quick to get you to your exam room. Dr. DeVito is patient and takes time to listen to your concerns. For two years after having kids, I struggled with deep cystic acne. He discovered that the acne was due to hormonal changes; he quickly gave me a treatment plan and I feel incredible! He even took the time to consult me on Nutrition and diet - I was so impressed! He is wonderful!
      Have you seen Dr. Devito?
      Are you Dr. Devito? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Dermatology

• Hair Loss
      • Hidradenitis
      • Intertrigo
      • Keloid Scar
      • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
      • Pemphigoid

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
      • Excision of Skin Cancer
      • Shaving of Skin Lesion
      • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Tulane University of Louisiana

Graduated in 1995

Tulane University Hospital And Clinic
        New York Weill Cornell Medical Center

Dr. Devito has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Devito's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dermatology
      • Board certified in Dermatology
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Devito

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Devito's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
      10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Devito

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients