Dermatology  |
Dr. James Devito, MD
Dr. James Devito, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Aurora, CO. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Devito is affiliated with The Medical Center of Aurora and Sky Ridge Medical Center.

Dermatology Associates of Colorado

13701 E Mississippi Ave Ste 320

Aurora, CO 80012

Learn about Dr. Devito

Dr. Devito's Experience

Dr. Devito's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Hair Loss
  • Hidradenitis
  • Intertrigo
  • Keloid Scar
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Tulane University of Louisiana
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Tulane University Hospital And Clinic
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • New York Weill Cornell Medical Center

Dr. Devito has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Devito does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Devito and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Devito's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Devito to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Devito's Performance
in Aurora, CO |
Excellent physician. He has consistently met my dermatology needs caringly, effectively and effeciently.
Parker, CO |
Dr. DeVito is amazing- he is caring and compassionate and helped me manage my issue when no one else could! Highly recommended!
in Denver,co |
I have been seeing Dr. Devito for at least 10 years. He has always provided efficient professional care. He is funny and he always has lots of information to share. After he does my Botox or filler my friends tell me that I look great but they never suspect that I had any work done. I know he will keep me looking good for many years to come and I highly recommend him.
in Littleton, co |
Dr DeVito is the best. He is efficient and even though he moves fast, he finds precancerous lesions that I never knew existed. I had a sore that wasn't healing and he took a little piece and it turned out it was skin cancer. He cut it out a few weeks later and you can't even see the scar now. He is trustworthy and has great sense of humor. Simply the best!
in Denver, CO |
I have been a patient of dr devito for over 10 years. He has treated my skin cancers, helped my daughter with her psoriasis and my grand children with their acne. I trust him to answer my questions thoughtfully and he always gives me good advice. I have seen many derms over the years and dr devito is by far the most capable and compassionate. I would recommend anyone with a skin issue to check him out.
Aurora, CO |
I seen him one time, and at my visit with all Drs. I have a printed health history already for them. He didn't take the 5mins to look at it before he wrote a script for my condition. If he did take the time to look at it, he would of seen I have severe osteoporosis and I take high doses of vitamin D and calcium and with the medicine he gave me you can not take it with those. So I wasted $250.00 on a medicine I couldn't afford being on a fixed income. In the future doc, take the time to review.
Westminster, Colorado |
Dr. Devito is AWESOME! He has been my dermatologist for about 12 years. You will not find a more experienced and personable dermatologist in Colorado.
in Denver, CO |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Devito, he's amazing! Having fair, problematic skin, I've been to my fare share of dermatologists, but when I came across Dr. Devito there was no need to look any further! I've been his patient for about 5 years now and I cannot say enough about how great he is! He's thorough, respectful, genuine, polite, and funny; he's a man of integrity.
in Austin, TX |
Very kind and funny. Feels like he's really listening to you and gets to know you as a person. Have already recommended multiple friends to see Dr. Devito.
in Brier |
WOW - I hope you have a better experience than I just did. Scheduling didn't care about anything EXCEPT do you want to put a $50 deposit down or provide your insurance information.. all before I can schedule you. I said that I would have to call back since I don't carry my insurance card with me, "I can't schedule you until then so go ahead and call back" I said can I not bring it in with me? NOPE. Then she tried to tell me that this is normal, I said no, I guess then its our policy.
in Lone Tree, CO |
Dr. Devito has treated 4 of my children for teen skin issues over the past 6+ years, and I have seen him for my skin issues as well. I recommend him to all of my friends who need a dermatologist. We are always greeted with his warm & caring personality and great sense of humor. We never feel rushed, he answers our questions thoroughly and we trust the advice and care we are receiving from Dr. Devito.
in Northglenn, CO |
Dr. Devito is currently caring for my teel daughters who both were experiencing acne and had begun to feel bad about themselves and their appearance. He is caring and great with teens- their skin is so much better and as they move through their treatments I am confident they will only benefit. Thanks to him and his care!
in Vail, CO |
I cannot thank Dr. Devito enough for his kind heart, professionalism, knowledge, and advocacy for me as his patient. Healing truly takes place through the relationship between the doctor and patient. Dr. Devito is a man who shows dedication and love for YOU as a patient. He spends quality time with you, explains every step and he answers all questions so that you walk away feeling confident with your care. On top of that, he always delivers results! I highly recommend him as a Doctor.
in Parker, CO |
Dr. DeVito took care of my face condition with amazing results. I had what I thought was acne at 57 years old. I had a speaking engagement that was in front of 300+ peers. Needless to say I was nervous that we would not be able to get my skin condition to an acceptable level. Within 24-36 hours after starting treatment, the healing and repair was really past expectations. I have had follow up visits to ensure that the troubles were in control. All my experiences have been remarkable.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Devito answered all my questions, and exceeded my expectations. He is very knowledgeable and share his clinical expertise w/ his patients in treatment and skin care. He is very easy to approach and talk to. If a patient is unhappy about any kind of treatment from the staff (rarely occurred at all), the office manager goes out of her way to get it address and resolve right away no matter how small the issue is. Their goal is to take care of patients and doing it beyond expectation.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Devito is excellent. I was treated for acne and did 7 months on Accutane. Many people are nervous about taking this drug including myself and Dr. Devito told me it would change my life, which it completely did. He made me feel comfortable taking the drug throughout the 7 months and answered any concerns and questions I had along with giving me advice on the top products to use to treat the dryness. I am very satisfied with the results and I would recommend anyone to Dr. Devito.
in Aurora, CO |
I visited Dr. Devito for years & I gave up & switched to Advanced Dermatology, which I love. Dr. Devito is a great doctor, He's very friendly & very thorough, but he was always ridiculously late. I would sometimes wait in the waiting & exam rooms over 30-45+ minutes before he came in. The exam rooms were cold & I waited with only one of those hospital, thin, cover-up robes. I mentioned this & Dr. Devito apologized, but it was constant. It never improved, so I switched & it's been great.
in Aurora, CO |
A few years ago I was having terrible experiences with nodular acne, particularly on my face. This was devastating because I am an actor!! I don't know how I found him, but I thank God that I found Dr. Devito. He changed my whole life for the better! Dr. Divito met me as a sad, crying, pitiful woman who was so embarrassed because of my face. He comforted me and assured me that he would make me better. AND HE DID!!! I recommend him wholeheartedly! He's the BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD!!!
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. DeVito was very thorough in his examination for melanoma as we've had some incidence within the Family. He is very sensitive to the Sun's affects on skin and did a biopsy on some suspicious colorations. I appreciate his knowledge, competency & sincere concern for good dermatological care. Jim McPartlan
in Parker, CO |
Dr DeVito is great. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a dermatologist. He is always smiling and does such a great job keeping the atmosphere light and fun even when I am there to get a procedure done that makes me nervous. He is very informative and takes the time to answer all of my questions and concerns.
in Aurora, Colorado |
Both times I have gone to see him my wait time once checked in was a half hour or more. Once he came in to the room everything felt very rushed. I do not feel he examined me thoroughly and I had no time to ask questions
in Littleton, Colorado |
Dr. DeVito is truly exceptional. His personality is absolutely wonderful and his staff members are very kind. They are quick to get you to your exam room. Dr. DeVito is patient and takes time to listen to your concerns. For two years after having kids, I struggled with deep cystic acne. He discovered that the acne was due to hormonal changes; he quickly gave me a treatment plan and I feel incredible! He even took the time to consult me on Nutrition and diet - I was so impressed! He is wonderful!
Have you seen Dr. James Devito, MD?
Are you Dr. Devito?