Endocrinology  |
Dr. James Deer, MD
Dr. James Deer, MD is an endocrinology doctor who practices in Avondale, AZ. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Deer is affiliated with Abrazo West Campus.

Goodyear Avondale

3125 N Dysart Rd

Avondale, AZ 85392

Learn about Dr. Deer

James Deer, MD is board-certified in Endocrinology and Internal Medicine and specializes in treatment of Diabetes and Metabolism disorders. Dr. Deer is an expert in thyroid diseases, thyroid cancer, pituitary diseases and adrenal insufficiency. His experience also includes management of insulin pumps. Dr. Deer provides high quality and evidence based care for each patients individualized treatment plan.

Dr. Deer's Experience

Dr. Deer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Endocrinology

• Hyposmolality and Hyponatremia
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Pituitary Disease

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Arizona
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Banner Good Samaritan Residency Programs
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Deer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Deer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Deer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Deer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Deer to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Deer's Performance
in Sun City |
I can't say enough about Dr. Deer and his staff, both in the office and the treatment rooms. Everyone treated me with respect and compassion. Dr. Deer was very through and informative. I was freaking out a little about my condition at first and he did a lot to calm me down. I have been to see Dr. Deer twice now and he has taken the time to make sure all of my questions have been answered. He doesn't rush you in and out. I would recommend Dr. Deer to everyone.
in Avondale, AZ |
I have never really had to deal with a doctor's office who did not follow up with their patients. I have had to call on two different occasions to get test results. I do not feel comfortable with the answers from this facility so I will be trying to obtain another referral for another endocrinologist. I have had to redo blood work that was done in their lab. I just have never dealt with anything like this before. If you are in for something serious than try to get a different doctor.
in Phoenix, AZ |
My experience with Dr. Deer was horrible. I as a patient feel its the job for the dr to hear what is going on with me and his duty is to help correct or treat whatever it is that is going on. Mr. Deer is not that kind of a doctor. He didn't listen to my concerns and complaints. He was not trying to help me. He only created more problems for me, by me trusting him. He is a phony and I would never put my enemy in his care. He isn't in it for helping people its about the $$ for him, don't go
in Buckeye, AZ |
I've seen Dr. Deer twice now and I can't tell you enough how thorough he is and how much time he spent with me. Even his MA makes sure he has all the info before rushing off. It is very refreshing to not only see someone who really cares, but who is knowledgeable in the different medications vs your general practitioner! Love their advanced technology; I'm able to check in online before I even arrive, they print off the medical notes before you leave as well as a portal with all my info!!
in Peoria, AZ |
Very impressed with the cleanness of clinics , friendliness from the whole staff , Dr. Deer , great bedside manner , very concerned about my issues and explained a game plan hoping to get to the bottom of my thyroid issues, will recommend. The only reason I did not give 5 stars as this was my first visit and running behind was , . But wOrth the wait .
in Gilbert, AZ |
Yesterday was my first visit with Dr. Deer and I was very impressed by their office and procedures. He took time to explain situations and scenarios to me, helped to address my concerns. I am very happy with the choice that I made in my new Endocrinologist.
Have you seen Dr. James Deer, MD?
Are you Dr. Deer?