Dr. James Daitch, MD

Dr. James Daitch, MD

Urology  |
Dr. James Daitch, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

10301 N 92nd St Ste 101

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

• Accountable Health Plans of America
  • Ameriben
  • American Republic
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • Arizona Medical Network
  • Arizona PHCS

Learn about Dr. Daitch

See how frequently Dr. Daitch performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Male Infertility
Testicular Dysfunction
Vasectomy

Dr. Daitch's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Male Sexual Conditions
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Polyuria
  • Premature Ejaculation
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux

• Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy
  • Vasectomy
  • Vasectomy Reversal
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Harvard Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Daitch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Daitch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daitch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Daitch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daitch to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Daitch's Performance
Tempe |
I am a physician who was referred to Dr. Daitch. I have had an increasing PSA level that warranted follow up by an expert. Two highly rated physicians referred me to Dr. Daitch. His staff was courteous and prompt to our phone calls. I required a prostate biopsy and Dr. Daitch calmly and professionally informed me of my risks and benefits for the procedure. This is a test no man wants to go through. Dr. Daitch performed the test expertly and painlessly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Daitch to
Phoenix, AZ |
I was referred to Dr. Daitch after I was diagnosed with a small cancerous tumor on my kidney. Having never had surgery, I was naturally very nervous and anxious. Dr. Daitch could not have been more compassionate, understanding and caring. He spent time explaining everything to me in detail and answered all of my questions before the appointment ended. The surgery was successful and easy. I believe Dr. Daitch has amazing expertise and ability and would recommend him without question.
Gilbert, AZ |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Daitch. He was very professional, reassuring, experienced, and provided efficient care. His office was clean, staff was polite, and I would highly recommend him.
in Glendale, Arizona |
From Day One, Dr. Daitch has given me the best care. I've been under his care for 15 years. He is attentive, compassionate, understanding, very knowledgeable, and very pleasant. He has a great smile and a sense of humor. He talks TO you not AT you and he really listens to what you have to say. Courtney, his assistant, is just as pleasant and caring. His Scottsdale office is very comfortable, his front office staff and scheduler are pleasant to deal with. I would recommend Dr. Daitch to anyone.
Phoenix, AZ |
I was referred to Dr. Daitch from a Urologist friend of the family that recently retired. I couldn't have had a better experience. Communications throughout the process was timely and scheduling was efficient. I never felt rushed during my appointments and felt comfortable at his office. I rarely stop to post online, but Dr. Daitch gets a rave 5-star review from me!
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr daitch doesn't care about his patients and neither does his staff. They are unhelpful bordering on negligent. do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I wanted to personally thank Dr. Daitch for handling my case in such an outstanding manner. All the urinary issues that I had lived with for so many years were completely resolved - 100% with the TURP procedure he performed. So, thank you, Dr Daitch.
AZ |
I do NOT recommend Dr. Daitch for infertility issues. He does not have good bedside manner. He was not willing to take the time to explain things. We constantly felt rushed in and out of the office. We had scheduled appointment, were early to the office, but the wait was always 30-40mins. We were concerned about the cost of the visit. Dr Daitch told us it would be covered by insurance with no cost to us. When we came in for our next visit we were handed a $200+ bill. We were treated like a #.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I am grateful to God for Dr. Daitsch. I am 5 years prostate cancer free as a result of his surgery and exceedingly happy with his post surgical rehab which allowed me to maintain normalcy in my life after my prostate was removed. Thank you Dr Daitsch for your care.
in Glendale,Arizona |
Dr. Daitch was referred to me by anther. Total professional, great 'bedside' manners, takes time with his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor with his expertise. Very impressed!!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I went into hospital on Friday eve after calling 911. Dr. Daitch performed initial surgery on Saturday afternoon . After leaving hospital I called Dr's office on Monday morning with a different issue. They had me come right in to take care of problem. Office Staff was great, Amy who handles surgery schedule was on it. David , nurse practitioner really cares. And Dr Daitch was there to put me at ease and take care of my situation. I would give him 10 stars if I could!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Diatch was recommended for my husbands infertility problems. You have to leave a voice message to schedule an appt. His assistant Shelly takes weeks to call you back. Dr. Diatch only performed an ultrasound and would not do anything else. He keeps pushing IVF because he can't find anything wrong. We asked him to recommend another specialist in the area he said I'm the only one!?!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Daitch is an easy-going but thoroughly professional Urologist with a pleasant manner who immediately put me at ease. By asking the appropriate questions and actually listening carefully to the answers, he was quickly able to isolate my problem and explained several different types of treatment. He did not push any particular one and made sure I understood the particulars of all of them. I was not rushed at all - I felt like I was his only patient of the day. Harvard Medical School too!
in Arizona |
When he told me I had bladder CA, he spent time with my wife and I to explain the treatment plan and timeline. He also answered all out questions. He was very patient with us at a time of extreme stress and uncertainty.
in Albuquerque NM |
Thank you Dr Daitch. Dr Daitch implanted aa artificial urinary sphincter for me. I had been incontinent for seven years following a radical prostectomy for prostate cancer. Dr Daitch gave me my life back, literally. I was miserable before the surgery. The surgery went well and when he activated the device after six weeks, it worked perfectly Thank you Dr Daitch and all of your staff. Everyone at Arizona Urology Specialists was terrific.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Daitch for 12 years. He has treated my enlarged prostate without surgery. He also did a reverse vasectomy for me about six years ago and today I am lucky enough to have a second family with a beautiful wife and 3 year old daughter. This could never have been possible without the successful surgery done by Dr. Daitch. The new family is one of the best gifts in my whole life! I strongly recommend Dr. Daitch! Thank you Dr. Daitch for this gift!
Began seeing Dr. Daitch this year for delayed urination. Overall, I think he's a good doctor and like him although I'm a little frustrated that he hasn't been able to solve my problem. I had a cystoscopy, urodynamic study and pelvic MRI but still no answers. My problem is not severe but is frustrating. He wants me to consider doing one more test but I am reluctant for another test - they are not easy to endure. I think my problem is just really odd and hard to diagnose.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
14 years after a vasectomy procedure, Dr. Daitch performed a successful vasectomy reversal, and my wife is now pregnant. We have both been sincerely impressed with both Dr. Daitch and the staff. They are friendly, professional, and above all, capable. We are delighted with his work, and especially with the outcome. :-)
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Daitch is seemingly a nice man on the surface. However, after repeated visits to his practice in which i felt as if I were being ushered in and out as fast as possible, and that my concerns were insignificant, I have found that he is a greedy and unprofessional. The final straw was when he told me I needed some tests, and his staff neglected to tell me that my insurance did not cover it. Next time I came in I was told that I owed $300. That is highly unprofessional and he should be ashamed.
Have you seen Dr. James Daitch, MD?
Are you Dr. Daitch?

See our Urology Specialists at Dignity Health - Mercy Gilbert Medical Center

Visit Dr. Daitch

Dr. Daitch accepts 62 insurance carriers
  • Accountable Health Plans of America
  • Ameriben
  • American Republic
    Motorola Health Plans
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • Arizona Medical Network
  • Arizona PHCS
  • AZ Benefit Options
  • AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
    AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC) EPO
    Cigna POS
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
    Open Access Plus PPO
  • City of Mesa Health Plan
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • Compusys
  • Concentra
  • Conseco
  • EBMS
  • Fortified Provider Network
  • Gila River HealthCare
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Physicians Mutual
  • Principal Life
  • Private HealthCare Systems
  • Self Pay
  • Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
  • TPA