Dr. James Daitch, MD

Dr. James Daitch, MD

Urology  ·
Dr. James Daitch, MD is an urology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1992 and specializes in urology.

10301 N 92nd St Ste 101

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

• Accountable Health Plans of America
  • Ameriben
  • American Republic
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • Arizona Medical Network
  • Arizona PHCS

Learn about Dr. Daitch

See how frequently Dr. Daitch performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Male Infertility
Testicular Dysfunction

Dr. Daitch's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Urology

• Urology
    Accredited by: American Board of Urology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Harvard Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Daitch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Daitch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daitch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Daitch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daitch to family and friends

Dr. Daitch's Performance

Dr.Daitch is Very good at what he does. He gave me a lot of confidence in my dealing with my bladder cancer. I feel very confident with him as being my Doctor. Thank you Dr. Daitch!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am a physician who was referred to Dr. Daitch. I have had an increasing PSA level that warranted follow up by an expert. Two highly rated physicians referred me to Dr. Daitch. His staff was courteous and prompt to our phone calls. I required a prostate biopsy and Dr. Daitch calmly and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was referred to Dr. Daitch after I was diagnosed with a small cancerous tumor on my kidney. Having never had surgery, I was naturally very nervous and anxious. Dr. Daitch could not have been more compassionate, understanding and caring. He spent time explaining everything to me in detail and ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Daitch. He was very professional, reassuring, experienced, and provided efficient care. His office was clean, staff was polite, and I would highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
From Day One, Dr. Daitch has given me the best care. I've been under his care for 15 years. He is attentive, compassionate, understanding, very knowledgeable, and very pleasant. He has a great smile and a sense of humor. He talks TO you not AT you and he really listens to what you have to say....more
Are you Dr. Daitch?