Internal Medicine  |
Dr. James Crenshaw, MD
Dr. James Crenshaw, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Birmingham, AL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Crenshaw is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center and St. Vincent's Birmingham.

Seale Harris Clinic

805 Saint Vincents Dr Ste 510

Birmingham, AL 35205

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Crenshaw

Dr. Crenshaw's Experience

Dr. Crenshaw's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Crenshaw does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• University Of Alabama At Birmingham
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • University Of Alabama Hospital

Dr. Crenshaw has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Crenshaw has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Crenshaw does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Crenshaw and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Crenshaw's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Crenshaw to family and friends
Dr. Crenshaw's Performance
in Birmingham, Alabama |
I have seen Dr. Crenshaw several times over the past year, and he has never spent more than 3 minutes in the room speaking with me. Each time I let him know that my current medications are not providing relief, and he simply increases my dosage with no explanation or nuance and flies out the door. He also ran hundreds of dollars of unnecessary tests (heart, lungs, etc.) for symptoms that I now know were textbook hypothyroid symptoms. I truly cannot believe he has all of these high reviews.
Birmingham, AL |
Set up an appt for a physical as my insurance covers it 100%. The clinic billed it as a "diagnostic" visit and so I was stuck with a bill. They refused to correct it and told me I would be sent to collections if I did not submit payment. During my visit, The doctor was rushed and was in and out of the room in a couple of minutes and was not thorough at all. I will not return to this clinic and would not recommend them.
Alabaster, AL |
Dr. Crenshaw is HORRIBLE. I have worked in the medical field for 12 years, and let me inform all who gets to read this that this doctor isn't worth your time or money!! I have was charged in error for services rendered. Making multiple attempts to resolve the issue I was contacted by the physician's nurse Mrs. Patty to discuss. While trying to discuss, Dr. Crenshaw jumps on the phone stating he didn't have time to listen me and to just find another doctor!! - Terrible & UNPROFESSIONAL!!
Birmingham, AL |
I have always overlooked his hurry up & move to the next patient attitude but this was the ONE appointment out of many that we were hoping to get some answers at-besides telling me he did not have time to look over every note in her chart he did NOTHING except take her off some meds w/out explanation and rush us out of the room only to tell me, when I ? him @ her care that we could find another doctor if we were unhappy. I will be filing a formal complaint with everyone I can. HORRIBLE
in Hoover, AL |
Horrible doctor. Don't waste your time. Wait time an hour...huge waiting room.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Crenshaw is a bad doctor will not recommend any body to go see this doctor Had a bad experience with me, I can't believe the good comments about, he must have them to say good things, just my opinion,
in St Louis, MO |
The BEST! I have been seeing Dr. James H. Crenshaw for many years. He is caring, thoughtful, listens and has a great bedside manner. Highly recommended!!!!
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. James H. Crenshaw simply the best doctor I have ever encountered. His level of expertise phenomenal.
in St Louis, MO |
I am a diabetic and Dr. James H. Crenshaw has given me wonderful care. He explains things so the layman can understand them.
in St Louis, MO |
Smart, caring, responsive. Holistic practice is important to me. Staff in the group are also great. Best shot-givers anywhere.
in St Louis, MO |
Good doctor, very helpful and kind. Helped solve my problem quickly. Will recommend to friends
in New York, NY |
Dr Romero and his staff were friendly knowlegable and professional. They really made my visit a pleasurable experience.
in New York, NY |
He is a kind and helpful doctor. He is really good at what he is doint.
in New York, NY |
Dr. James H. Crenshaw is wonderful. I can always know that he will be honest and not money hungry. If i ask for a service that he feels I do not need he will tell me no. He has great bedside manner. I have been coming to him for 4 years and I plan on staying with him for a long time.
in Birmingham, AL |
he generally genuine about his patients. feel upbeat to get treatment from him. Dr. James H. Crenshaw, MD is a specialist and authority specialist in his calling.
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr. James H. Crenshaw, MD is a specialist and pro specialist in his calling. he generally genuine about his patients. when i go to his chamber, he cares for painstakingly to me. feel glad to get treatment from him.
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr. James H. Crenshaw, MD is a specialist and expert specialist in his calling. he generally genuine about his patients. when i go to his chamber, he takes care of deliberately to me.
in New York, NY |
Dr. James H. Crenshaw, MD is an expert and specialist doctor in his profession. he always serious about his patients. when i go to his chamber, he looks after very carefully to me. feel happy to get treatment from him.
in New York, NY |
he is very professional with his profession.
really excellent attitude person
very familiar with patients
in New York, NY |
he is an expert person that i ever seen.
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr. James H. Crenshaw is the most cordial, knowledgeable and helpful specialist that i have ever visited.
in Coker, AL |
I have no faith in his expertise. He was much more interested in patting himself on the back and disparaging the cardiologists at UAB, than treating my problems. He tried to force me to use a cardiologist at St. V. and when I refused and wanted to return to my regular cardiologist at UAB, he got nasty
Have you seen Dr. James Crenshaw, MD?
Are you Dr. Crenshaw?