Dr. James R. Cranford Jr., MD

Dr. James R. Cranford Jr., MD

Emergency Medicine | Male | 61 years old

12 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Cranford Jr. specializes in Emergency Medicine and practices in Birmingham, AL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Cranford Jr.? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cranford Jr.'s Experience

See how Dr. Cranford Jr.'s experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cranford Jr.

Dr. Cranford Jr. accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Cranford Jr. has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cranford Jr.'s Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cranford Jr. to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Cranford Jr.'s Performance
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr. Cranford is an amazing doctor. He's extremely knowledgeable, and is very attentive to his patients. I'm thrilled that I thrilled that I found him at his new location!
Birmingham, AL |
I'm very happy with Dr. Cranford and the whole office staff. Everyone is so welcoming and Dr. Cranford truly meets every need with compassion, and makes you laugh as well. I would recommend this office to everyone!
in AL |
I enjoy every visit with him. I come in and get what I need done or talk about my problems. Very caring person and I feel very comfortable talking with him.
Birmingham, AL |
Dr. Cranford is everything I expect my internist to be. Knowledgeable, direct, honest, trustworthy! I would definitely recommend him to others.
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr. Cranford & his assistant Roxanne are wonderful! His staff is very polite. You don't feel rushed when visiting his office. He takes the time to listen to you and talk it out. He has cured me many times! :)
in Birmingham al. |
Dr. Crawford is an excellent doctor, he listened, was very professional and helped with my problem.
Birmingham, AL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cranford's for over one year. I have found him to be an excellent physician. He is caring and takes the time to explain what the correct treatment is and why. I highly recommend him!!!!
in Birmingham, Alabama |
I will never return to Dr. Cranford! After trying to discuss a problem I was having, he just lectured me about how I wasn't going to make it in life if I couldn't cope with it; giving me no help or advice on how to actually deal with it. He yelled at me about how ridiculous my problem was and how people at my age just make up stories. He never actually listened to what I had to say. I honestly got 3 or 4 sentences out before he started yelling at me. Absolute worst Doctor I've ever seen
Have you seen Dr. James R. Cranford Jr., MD?
Are you Dr. Cranford Jr.?

Compare Dr. Cranford Jr.

Dr. Cranford Jr.'s experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Emergency Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Dr. Cranford Jr. does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cranford Jr. and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Mississippi

Graduated in 1981

Lloyd Noland Hospital

Completed in 1982

University Ala

Completed in 1984

Dr. Cranford Jr. does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cranford Jr. and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Cranford Jr. does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cranford Jr. and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.