Dr. James P. Corrigan, DO

Dr. James P. Corrigan, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy | Male | 65 years old

Dr. Corrigan specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy and practices in Phoenix, AZ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Corrigan? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Corrigan's Experience

See how Dr. Corrigan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Corrigan

Dr. Corrigan accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Corrigan has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Corrigan
Dr. Corrigan's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (20)
in Phoenix, AZ |
He was incredibly caring and is very knowledgeable. I felt like he was really listening to me and he was very clear about his intended treatment plan. He got straight down to it and didn't waste time. He is my new primary care physician now and I definitely recommend him.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have seen Dr Corrigan for a long time now (8+ years now) and may I say that he is and has been such a great doctor. I love that he gets straight to the point as soon as he walks into the exam room. Dr Corrigan is very smart and answers my every question that I may have. I love my provider and recommend him to all my friends and family!!!
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have been seeing dr Corrigan since I was a little girl. My entire family sees him. He is the smartest guy I've ever met. He doesn't make you feel uncomfortable, he always listens, he truly gives you his all and he won't stop until he is comfortable with the diagnosis. He honestly reminds me of that show house. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. Hands down.
in Phoenix, AZ |
This is probably the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to. His diagnosis skills are spot on and the way he listens and cares for his patients is so refreshing. My family and I have complete trust in him and he should be recognized a lot more. I don't understand how anyone can give a negative comment about him. There is a reason he has a long wait at times. Others just like myself have put their complete trust and faith in him to care for their families. Amazing doctor!!!!
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Corrigan was very disconnected. It was the first time seeing me, and spent no more than 3 mins talking with me. He was rude in his mannerism were awful. I went to him for a recommendation to a Psychiatry professional in being that I just moved to Phoenix for work I needed to relocate all Dr. Not only did he bush me off as though I did not have any issues, but he also took more than two months to send in the Referral to the Health care company, incorrectly fille,and chose an out of network .
Have you seen Dr. James P. Corrigan, DO?
Are you Dr. Corrigan?

Compare Dr. Corrigan

Dr. Corrigan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  •  Board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Corrigan has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Corrigan's Board Certifications

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Corrigan does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Corrigan and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1985

Dr. Corrigan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Corrigan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

Dr. Corrigan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Corrigan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.