Dermatology  |
Dr. James Connors, MD
Dr. James Connors, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in St Petersburg, FL. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Connors is affiliated with Saint Anthony's Hospital.

620 10th St N Ste 3A

St Petersburg, FL 33705

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Connors

See how frequently Dr. Connors performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Cancer
Shaving of Skin Lesion

Dr. Connors's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Jock Itch
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Mayo Grad School Med/Mayo Fndn
  • Yale New Haven Hospital
  • U Ark
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Connors has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Connors does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Connors and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Connors' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Connors to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Connors' Performance
in St Petersburg, FL |
In 2009 I had a full body screening. He was not impressed with my suntan and explained the dangers of sun exposure. Since then I've had 2 skin cancers and several pre-cancers removed. Because of his warnings,I no longer sunbathe and wear sunscreen and protective clothing even on cloudy days, He doesn't sugar coat his words; he sees the consequences every day. I've followed his advice and am grateful that he was so frank with me in 2009. I owe all the compliments on my skin to him!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Wow, definitely do not use this doctor for a dermatologist. I am a 69-year-old redheaded light-skinned person that grew up in the intense sun in Florida and have been going to dermatologists all over the world for 40 years. Please continue reading here - http://www.tommypowell.com/conners.html
in St Petersburg, FL |
I definitely would recommend Dr Connors. I have been a patient for over two years with several procedures under my belt. He is caring gentle and cares. Everytime I have had a procedure he personally calls to check on you. My scars have healed and you can barely notice.
in St Petersburg, FL |
A very professional and friendly staff. Dr. Connors was friendly, took his time explaining his procedure, and took time to follow up on my condition by phone after the surgery.
in St Petersburg, FL |
So you carefully select a DR in this case Dr Connor. You make an appointment and to meet it you arrange your summer vacation so that you are home on the appointed date. This arrogant office decides for me that I will not see the Dr I selected and without advising me, (why bother) they switch me to a female non Physician who immediately cancels my appointment. I really don't want a woman other than my wife holding my penis wrapped in paper. Thats what I selected Dr Connor instead of Nichol.
in Pinellas Park, FL |
Maybe this is not a consideration of some of you, but I feel my time has value as well. This doctor (as is the case with many specialists) make you schedule WEEKS in advance. Many of us need to take time off from work at OUR expense. Once that time is scheduled it is a loss to us. He cancelled the appointment a week ahead and then asked me to use a nurse for the checkup. I would NEVER recommend this Doctor. Horrible service.
in St Petersburg , Florida |
Just ok, fair at best. If you're not interested in understanding what's going on and just looking for a positive outcome leaving everything in his hands , he might work for you. I requested an appointment to discuss options after a biopsy and his staff told me he said the only option was his option and wanted to schedule a surgery appointment. I declined and chose a different doctor which turned out to be a good decision
in St Petersburg, FL |
I called this office to make an appointment, with dr connors, I have a lump on my back, I am also a survivor of merkel cell carcinoma. I am scared this might be a recurrence of cancer, which if it is, time is of the essence. I was told my appointment will be in March, this is Jan. My primary dr recommended him to me. Two months wait?? How compasssionate this dr must be.SHAME ON HIM AND THE OTHERS LIKE HIM. I will most certainly, find another dr who hopefully, cares about his patients.
Have you seen Dr. James Connors, MD?
Are you Dr. Connors?