Dr. James Clancy, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Atlantis, FL and has been practicing for 31 years. He specializes in podiatry, podiatric surgery, and more.

Dr. Clancy accepts

Dr. Clancy accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
BlueDental Choice
Neighborhood Health Partnership

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Clancy's experience treating your condition or procedure

Stress Fracture of Foot

Dr. Clancy treats Stress Fracture of Foot more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Clancy treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed

Dr. Clancy performs Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Clancy performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

• Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Tendon Repair
  • Ulcer of Foot
  • Wound Care and Management

Our mission at the Orthopedic Center of Palm Beach County is to provide state-of-the-art, comprehensive musculoskeletal care to persons of all ages and walks of life throughout Palm Beach county and beyond. We pledge to you personalized and compassio...

• Podiatry

5.128205128205129%

Dr. Clancy?
Dr. Clancy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Clancy, DPM
Dr. Clancy was the 5th doctor to finally properly diagnose my foot problem. He repaired the ligament that runs across your foot and from ankle to ankle. It stabilizes your foot. I have thin ligaments and all I did was slightly turn turn my ankle in soft sand. Plus, the same foot went flat about 15 years ago and I believe he fixed that as well. I’m going to PT now and can’t wait to finish and go away some place cooler.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Clancy, DPM?
Prompt and professional service. Very satisfied with Dr. Clancy and the whole staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Clancy, DPM?
Most physicians in South Florida should not be practicing, let alone have a license. Dr. Clancy is one of the very few that are competent, professional and worthy of having patients. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Clancy, DPM?
Dr. Clancey was very helpful...he explained everything, and addressed all of my concerns. He was very professional, yet personal. He was extremely patient with my stubborn foot! He is a fantastic doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Clancy, DPM?
Awful bedside manner. Always had to wait 40 minutes onetime. Felt rushed every visit quick to do surgery. Run don't walk away
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Clancy, DPM?
I went to 2 Podiatrist to help me with my pain and their answer was old age!!! I’m 55! Then my cousin referred me to Dr. Clancy who diagnosed nerve damage in my feet on the first visit! And he was right. He sent me to a doctor who performs nerve conductor tests and he confirmed Dr. Clancy’s diagnosis. Thank God my cousin recommended Dr. Clancy. He’s the best Podiatrist in the world to me and I’ve never said that about any doctor ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Clancy, DPM?
Outstanding! Best foot Dr. in palm beach county. I trust him, I highly recommend him and guarantee you will have an amazing experience. Dr. Clancy ROCKS!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Clancy, DPM?
Awesome! Dr Clancy was professional and friendly. He took the time to answer my questions. My surgery ended up being much more complicated than expected. Dr Clancy took his time and did a great job. Heather (in Dr Clancy's office) was very helpful as well. I would highly recommend Dr Clancy and his team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Clancy, DPM?
James T. Clancy, D.P.M. of the Orthopedic Center of Palm Beach County has truly been a blessing to me. Dr. Clancy was highly recommended to me for for his expertise in foot and ankle injuries. His credentials from his his work experience at John Hopkins Medical Institutions speaks for itself as being the Number One medical institution in the country for years. The Orthopedic Center of Palm Beach County only engages the most qualified medical professionals in their area of expertise. Immediately upon Dr. Clancy meeting with me after my XRAYS of the injury I had complete confidence. He shared and explained my XRays in layman’s terms for me to understand the injury. He explained what orthopedic devices I was receiving and would be fitted with during my examination. In addition, he clearly explained his treatment plan for me. Thank goodness I am being treated by the best. Dr. James Clancy is deserving of five stars plus!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Clancy, DPM?
Upon meeting Dr Clancy, I was very impressed by his “beside manner” in the examination room. He is very easy to talk to. He listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions without a second guess. I would say he is the best Doctor I have ever met. No joke.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Clancy, DPM?
Outstanding! Excellent service, very knowledgeable, would definitively recommend him to family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Clancy, DPM?
I recommend Dr Clancy to friends and colleagues for his expertise, quality of care and wonderful disposition. I have been treated by Dr Clancy for several podiatric issues over the past three years, and he is always be precise with a diagnosis and amazing in care. I would never consider another podiatric doctor. Dr Clancy is by far the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Clancy, DPM?
I’m beyond pleased with Dr Clancy and his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Clancy, DPM?
I already recommended this wonderful Doctor, being s nurse I have been thoroughly impressed with him, his office staff and wonderful bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Clancy, DPM?
Dr. Clancy has extensive experience and expertise in treating complex disorders of the foot and ankle. As a physician and also as a patient I can attest that his knowledge base and technical skills are truly remarkable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Clancy, DPM?
Surgery process was painless and recovery time speedy! I'm glad to be under the care of Dr. Clancy. THANK YOU DOCTOR CLANCY!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Clancy, DPM?
He is attentive to detail and instills confidence in his manner, his professionalism and methods. He took my complicated procedure and resolved years of prior poor care from others. I have gone to Dr Clancy twice for surgery and would recommend him without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Clancy, DPM?
Although I have been to the office only once, I was impressed with his efficiency and pleasant manner. Although the office is crowded, the wait time was surprisingly and agreeably short. Absolutely recommend Dr. Clancy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Clancy, DPM?
I had a broken and dislocated metatarsal. I was told by two podiatrists in Boca that Dr. Clancy is the ONLY doctor you can trust. I am so thankful that I learned about it. My post surgery was pain free and I healed perfectly. Looking at the x-ray you can see how precise he was. I also have not scar. I highly recommend him and guarantee you will have an amazing experience. I had some fear going into it but was told by multiple people across South Florida that he is the best. CLANCY IS THE BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Clancy, DPM?
I am 12 weeks post surgery . I am shocked how well I healed and I had no pain . He had me in a boot walking in 3 days . He was amazing . I highly recommend Dr. Clancy . He doesn't spend a lot of time being friendly . I asked his nurse about him and she said , he stays on schedule as not to make patients wait . And he is completely focused on your care. He takes great pride in his work . Thank you very much . And I had been misdiagnosed by other podiatrists for more than a year . Thank you
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Clancy?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Clancy treats patients.

Jfk Medical Center