James Carlson, MBA

James Carlson, MBA

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
James Carlson, MBA is an ear, nose, and throat provider who practices in Tucson, AZ. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

3172 N Swan Rd

Tucson, AZ 85712

Learn about James Carlson

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Boston University School Of Medicine
  • University Conn
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • University Of Arizona
    Other Education | Completed 1998

James Carlson has no media or publications listed.

James Carlson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are James Carlson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

James Carlson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending James Carlson to family and friends
3.1
James Carlson's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Tucson, AZ |
I have been seeing Dr. Carlson and his staff for a myriad of issues for almost 3 years now, including allergy shots once a week. I have experienced nothing but kindness and professionalism from everyone there! The scheduling desk has had to deal with my ever changing traveling schedule and have shown me such patience when having to readjust my visits. I highly recommend this clinic for any and all ENT issues.
Tucson, AZ |
I've had only great experiences with this office. I had an emergency and they fitted me into their schedule immediately. The staff were all very helpful and pleasant. Dr Carlson took time with me and made sure I left feeling informed. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.
in Tucson, AZ |
I have been going to Dr. Carlson for about 10 years and find him very skilled and competent. His staff on the other hand leaves much to be desired. There is very poor follow-up, and getting an appointment is very difficult. I have been thinking of going to another ENT doc, but am waiting for my next appointment next week, so that I can tell him of my displeasure with his staff.
in Tucson, Az |
Extremely poor staff. Absolutely rude and non informative . Wanted to bill me up front for my appointment and I have insurance . " Well sir that's the law , and what's required in the medical industry" I was told. I didn't go into the fact that I happen to work in the medical management industry and I spend all week looking at medical claims, but none the less I would stay clear of this place. Extremely rude and not caring at all.
in tucson arizona |
getting information was like pulling teeth. How about a picture of the ear? How about some information? Cold to the point of being caustic this MD is possibly, probably technically correct but lacks communication skills, compassion and information has to be pulled out of him. Not good when you are in a state of agitation due to your symptoms.
Have you seen James Carlson, MBA?
Are you James Carlson?