Dr. James Brown, DO

Dr. James Brown, DO

Family Medicine  |

Dr. James Brown, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Belleview, FL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Brown is affiliated with West Marion Community Hospital, Ocala Regional Medical Center and Munroe Regional Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Brown

Committed to the care and improvement of the human condition through the delivery of high quality, cost effective healthcare in the Marion County area.

Dr. Brown's Experience

Dr. Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Palmetto General Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • St Elizabeth Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

West Marion Community Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Women's Health Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Brown is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
Dr. Brown's Performance
in Ocala, FL |
He takes his time with you, he explains everything in terms that you will understand, and he is one of the most caring doctors I have known. These comments are coming from a patient of about 20 years and a retired office manager for 6 doctors for 28 years. Trust me. I went thru 4 doctors when we moved here 21 years ago until I found Dr. Brown. When he has had to refer us to another doctor, they have always been top notch physicians. He is #1 in my book.
in Summerfield, FL |
My Husband and I have been patients of Dr. Brown for 17 years and have never known a finer and more caring person. He always has our best interest at heart and we enjoy all our visits with him. Have highly recommended him to many of our family and friends.
in Lady lake Florida |
He is thourogh and is a good doctor
in Oxford, FL |
Enjoy the information I receive from Him, the way he answer questions .
in Summerfield , FL |
He is caring and really takes the time to listen to you. Great personality. You never feel rushed.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Brown took over for me when another doctor at Family Care Specialist retired. I was experiencing some health problems and he jumped right in and got up to date on where I was and where I was going. He was very thorough and I felt like he was truly interested in my wellbeing. I am extremely happy with my new GP.
in The Villages, FL |
My husband and I have been seeing Dr Brown for over 9 years now. We have options to see physicians closer to our home, but choose to have Dr Brown as our physician. He and his staff are exceptional. They are friendly, efficient and professional in every aspect of our care.
in Summerfield, FL |
Was very impressed with Dr. Brown during my first visit. He puts you at ease and listened closely to my responses to his questions and made appropriate followup questions before reaching a conclusion and moving on to another area.
in Lady Lake, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Brown for ten years. He is always professional, explains things clearly and is always personable. We have been pleased with his referrals to other physicians. I hope the practice doesn't take on too many patients making it harder to get an appointment. So far so good. He's the best.
in THE VILLAGES FL |
SERVICE HERE IS EXCELLENT. CARING PERSONNEL AND DOCTOR BROWN. CAN RELY ON HONEST ANSWERS TO HEALTH QUESTIONS. BEEN COMING HERE FOR 15 YEARS .
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. James Brown is very caring, friendly and easy to talk to. He is a great help and easy to see. He makes you feel like a family member that really likes you and wants the best for you. I would recommend him to anyone and have recommended him to several of my friends and church members. He is just a great guy and doctor.
Belleview, FL |
Dr. Brown has been my primary physician for over. 10 years. I am not the easiest patient since I have dealt with long- standing medical issues but no matter, Dr Brown is a rare physician who listens carefully to his patients and truly cares. He is also not afraid to say " I don't know. He then does his best to find an answer or refers you to someone who should know. All this and a terrific sense of humor.
Yalaha, FL |
Where do I start, Dr Brown ,You have feeling you are like family ,not just a patient,Takes time ,just can't say enough about him ,Bring tears to my eyes,Been there for us for so many wonderful years .Dr Brown is a wonderful caring Doctor,recommend to all. Thank You ,
in Summerfield FL |
Dr Brown allow time to discuss your health and reviews blood work with you and answers any questions .The staff and office are extremely professional with providing a good comfort level to the patient Dr Brown gibes you a level of trust in his explanations of your medical situation as well as going forward to live a healthy life I would highly recommend Dr Brown as a number of people had recommend Dr Brown
in Summerfield, FL |
THIS DOCTOR AND HIS STAFF ARE THE BEST IN THIS AREA! THEY ARE COURTEOUS, PROMPT, KNOWLEDGEABLE, ACCURATE AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING IN LANGUAGE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND. THEY WILL TAKE THEIR TIME TO MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, AND THE CHOICES YOU HAVE TO TREAT THEM; PLUS: THEIR RECOMMENDATION AND WHY! I TRUST MY HEALTH CARE WITH THIS QUALIFIED STAFF; COMPLETELY! GOD BLESS PAUL SILVIS
in Summerfield |
Dr Brown listens and shows concern. I never feel rushed. That is important to me.
in Summerfield, FL |
This was my first visit with Dr Brown. I felt an immediate sense of comfort with him & by the end of my visit my trust level was very high. I feel like I chose the right doctor for me. Very professional, very engaging. I would highly recommend him.
in Summerfield, FL |
Dr. Brown cares about his patients. He is always interested in what I have to say and has never "brushed off" any questions I may have. Again, he is the best doctor I have ever had.
Have you seen Dr. James Brown, DO?

Visit Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Medicare