Dr. James Boynton, MD

Dr. James Boynton, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

As a child growing up in Houston, I always loved anything that involved working with my hands so medical school was a natural fit for me. I found myself drawn to plastic surgery because of its inherent challenges: a plastic surgeon must be both a great architect, able to conceptualize a plan, as well as a great builder. Once and always an Eagle Scout, I am dedicated to excellence, and honesty in my life as well as my work in aesthetic plastic surgery of the face, breast, and body. I believe in t

Dr. James Boynton, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Boynton is affiliated with Houston Hospital for Specialized Surgery, The Womans Hospital of Texas, Saint Joseph Medical Center, Houston Methodist West Hospital, Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center and Houston Methodist Hospital .

Dr. Boynton's Experience

See how Dr. Boynton's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Boynton

Dr. Boynton accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Boynton has admitting privileges.

Dr. Boynton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boynton to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Boynton's Performance
in Houston, TX |
had gynecomastia surgery to cut out excess gland that was making one nipple asymmetrical. Dr. Boynton, & his entire team, made the whole process easy and pain free. I'm 6 weeks post op, and my results are already perfect. I told him exactly what I wanted, and he still exceeded my expectations. I wanted to have the surgery under local anesthesia only, and he accommodated me by doing the surgery right in his office. The surgery was less than an hour. He's the best surgeon. Highly recommend
in Houston, TX |
I recently had an upper and lower Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) with Dr. Boynton. He and his staff are absolutely amazing, first class all the way! I had an extremely wonderful experience throughout the entire process from the initial consultation to the post-operative visits. Dr. Boynton is an excellent Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with a compassionate and comforting bedside manner. He is beyond professional, personable, and sensitive with the care and handling of his patients!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Boynton is an excellent surgeon. He and his entire staff are wonderful. My experience has been flawless. I could not be happier with the results. I highly recommend Boynton Plastic Surgery to anyone looking for a great experience, and even better results.
Henderson, Tx |
Dr Boynton is very good to explain the positives and negatives of any procedures that are options for me. I really like the fact that he does not make ridiculous promises about the results I can expect. He truly delivers the results he Promises!!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Boyton, from beginning to end explained my procedure, answered all my questions, and offered excellent care. I found him to be knowledgeable and intelligent. Dr. Boyton and his entire staff were professional and friendly. ??????????
in Woodville, TX |
Dr. Boynton made me feel like help was possible. I expected to be told that nothing could be done, but he told me it would be easy and my hopes were very realistic. His staff are all angels. I am recovering from my first procedure, and my next procedure is already scheduled. I can't imagine going to anyone else.
in Houston, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Boynton to anyone- I have already encouraged my family to go see him! He is a great doctor and really takes time to get to know his patients. I felt like he really listened to what I wanted and my surgery turned out fantastic. He provided me with tons of information and guided me through all the options. His staff are incredible- particularly his patient coordinator Karen and office manager Kaitlin.
Have you seen Dr. James Boynton, MD?
Are you Dr. Boynton?

Compare Dr. Boynton

Dr. Boynton's Care Philosophy

Dr. Boynton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Voted top plastic surgeon by Castle Connolly, 2011
    • Eagle Scout, 1990
    • Voted top plastic surgeon by Castle Connolly, 2012
    • Voted top plastic surgeon by U.S. News and World Report, 2012

Dr. Boynton has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Boynton's Board Certifications

Baylor University

Completed in 2005

Duke University

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Boynton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boynton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Chin Implant
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift