Dr. James Boyle III, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. James Boyle III, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. James Boyle III, DDS is an dentist who practices in York, PA. He is 59 years old. Dr. Boyle III is affiliated with Memorial Hospital and WellSpan York Hospital.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Boyle III's Experience

Visiting Dr. Boyle III

Dr. Boyle III accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Boyle III has admitting privileges.

Dr. Boyle III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boyle III to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Boyle III's Performance
    GOOD
Lancaster, PA |
Can't say anything about Dr Boyle's bedside manner because I didn't actually meet him (I was the driver for my adult Daughter's wisdom teeth removal appt). She describes him as stand-offish. Polite but not friendly. I can say that his clinical work is excellent. She was in and out in just over an hour (4 impacted teeth removed). She had virtually no swelling, pain was controlled with OTC meds, healing is looking good. Also, his staff are excellent. Kind, patient, thorough and very competent.
Rockville, MD |
Unwilling to give me a prescription for pain and antibiotics. In pain for a week.
in York Haven, PA |
Loved my experience! Got all four of my impacted wisdom teeth removed. Staff was polite and walked me through all my insurance information. Dr. Boyle was fantastic! He's a little sarcastic, but so am I so we got along famously. He explained everything in complete detail before I went under. I woke in zero pain and didn't even know I had surgery. I slept most of the day and eating was of course a chore. I didn't get one single dry socket and I healed quickly. Best surgery experience I ever had
NO beside manner, very little communication , I wouldn't recommend him ever. Staff is fabulous caring kind pleasant.
in Hanover pa |
I was just in there to get a simple tooth pulled and every question I asked him he had a smart as* answer for it he told me to just take Ibprofuen but a week later jaw is still in pain. Just save your mouth and avoid going to this guy.
York, PA |
Not willing to see patient in pain on a Saturday. Office staff asking for insurance card before explaining how the discount program works. FYI--Ask how much the discount will be before handing over your card. Office staff couldn't be nicer but will be seeking new oral surgeon in future.
in Lewisberry, PA |
The implant coordinator is not professional, truthful or efficient. The billing staff and insurance office do not return calls. I have left voice mail messages 5 times, with no response.
Have you seen Dr. James Boyle III, DDS?
Are you Dr. Boyle III?

Compare Dr. Boyle III

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Boyle III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Boyle III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boyle III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery