Dr. James Bledsoe, DO

Dr. James Bledsoe, DO

Family Medicine  |

Dr. James Bledsoe, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Ogden, UT. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Bledsoe is affiliated with Ogden Regional Medical Center.

South Ogden Center for Family Medicine

• Blue Cross of Idaho
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • EBS-RMSCO
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • First Choice Health

Learn about Dr. Bledsoe

Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve.

Video

Dr. Bledsoe's Experience

Dr. Bledsoe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Work-Related Injuries

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Malcolm Grow USAF Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Malcolm Grow USAF Med Ctr

Dr. Bledsoe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bledsoe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bledsoe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bledsoe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bledsoe to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Bledsoe's Performance
Ogden, UT |
We had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Bledsoe while he was the on call pediatrician the day my son was delivered. We were so impressed with his care, enthusiasm, and encouragement to us as parents, we kept him as our regular pediatrician. He is always thorough and explains things clearly. He is the type of Dr you choose if you don't feed your kid a tablet/smart phone and don't like prescriptions being the go-to for everything. We love that he focuses on whole wellness and parental involvemeant!
in Ogden, UT |
Dr. Bledsoe is most definitely the best doctor I have ever had since I moved here from Hawaii and has taken excellent care of me for years. Both my husband and I really enjoy his sense of humor which makes going to the doctor a great experience!
in Ogden, UT |
Dr. Bledsoe is one of the most professional, caring physicians seeing patients at Ogden Regional. Working there as a Registered Nurse and observing the care he gives to people, I chose to take my family to him. I have never experienced more kind, compassionate, thoughtful and professional care from anyone. Very smart and thinks outside the box, thinks of things I don't because he has a lot of experience. I have referred him to other nurses looking for healthcare. Excellent physician.
in Ogden, UT |
Has help me keep my diabetes in check.
in Morgan, UT |
Today was the first time I saw Dr. Bledsoe and he was awesome. He knew what he was talking about and I could feel it. Dr. Bledsoe was interested in me. Other doctors I have gone to, treated me like a number and rushed through my diagnosis, hardly giving me the time to ask questions. Dr. Bledsoe was terrific in that he asked me several times if I had any questions, and then proceeded to explain them in an understandable way. I am very impressed with Dr. Bledsoe.
in Ogden, UT |
Dr. Bledsoe is very knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time at my kids well child checks to explain things and make them feel at ease. He is very smart and takes the time to find the right resources for you. I take the whole family to Dr. Bledsoe because he is so great! Highly recommend going to him as a doctor!!
in Ogden, UT |
He avoids eye contact when talking or listening. To me, this is important because it shows when someone is genuinely interested and cares about you. I never got this feeling from him. I'd leave the office with the impression he had more important things to deal with than myself and I wasted his time. I gave him the utmost respect but I honestly felt like I was seeing a parole officer instead of a caring doctor. There are so many good doctors out there so I suggest find someone else.
in Ogden, UT |
I went in for a quarterly diabetes check. Dr. Bledsoe had a student shadowing him. She did the basic checkup for me this time. Then Dr. Bledsoe came in for a second look at some issues I had. He wasn't satisfied with the progress of an infection in my foot so I had x-rays taken and blood drawn. He is a very thorough doctor. I have never had a better doctor than he is, and that includes two doctors that were family of mine.
in Ogden, UT |
I love Dr Bledsoe because he listens to everything I have to say without assuming where I'm going with complaint or concern. He is more conservative than other physicians I have seen in the past so that I am not doing extra labs or tests. I appreciate that he treats me as he knows me when walking in the door of the exam room rather than just reading the EMR. He is such a caring and concerned physician and I do send everyone I can to him.
in Morgan, UT |
Timely, great listener, makes me feel important
in Ogden, UT |
Dr. Bledsoe is a fantastic Doctor. Very kind and courteous and makes you feel that you will be taken care of.
in Mountain Green, UT |
My husband and I had become very dissatisfied with our primary care physician. A friend of ours who works in the health care system recommended Dr. Bledsoe. My husband and I both went to him for the first time this week and were very impressed. He is thorough and listens to you. Our wait time was less than 2 minutes. Dr. Bledsoe called me at home and arranged for me to return for an x-ray. He is very pleasant and courteous. We have switched to him as our primary care physician.
in Layton, UT |
Very nice and smart guy. Always feel like I'm in good hands. The office staff is super friendly and remembers my name which is cool.
Holiday, FL |
Dr. Bledsoe and his staff are a courteous and trustworthy group. I feel quite comfortable taking my family to his office and continue to refer my family and friends there.
Have you seen Dr. James Bledsoe, DO?
Are you Dr. Bledsoe?

• Blue Cross of Idaho
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • EBS-RMSCO
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Health Net
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    Molina

Hospitals where Dr. Bledsoe has admitting privileges

Ogden Regional Medical Center
5475 S 500 E
Ogden, UT 84405

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Bledsoe at South Ogden Center for Family Medicine

Dr. Stephen Bruce, MD