Dr. James Blair III, MD

Family Medicine | Male

13567 NC Highway 50 Surf City, NC 28445 Get Directions
Dr. James Blair III, MD
Dr. James Blair III, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Surf City, NC. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Blair III is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Blair III's Experience

See how Dr. Blair III's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Blair III

Dr. Blair III accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Blair III is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Blair III has admitting privileges.

Dr. Blair III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blair III to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Blair III's Performance
in Surf City NC |
How rare to find a physician who has such personal concern for his patient's well being
I really like Dr. Blair. He always treats me well as a person, listens to me and spends time explaining things and offering different options he thinks will suit me the best. I like that he has a 'sick' and a 'well' waiting area.
Hampstead, NC |
Dr. Blair has only been our family physician for a little over a year but we have seen him quite a few times. He has been very helpful and provided medical care that was much needed. In some cases he went out of his way to provide test results after the office was closed for the weekend. The staff is very helpful and they make you feel very welcome. It should also be noted that he runs an emergency care service out of his office.
in Hampstead, NC |
My experience at Island Family Medicine has been extremely positive. I live in Hampstead half of the time and in WV the other half. I have multiple health problems, some not controlled, and Dr Blair and his staff go the extra mile to keep me healthy. Dr Blair takes a lot if time with you and never seems rushed, even when the waiting room is full. I just love and appreciate them all, and I'm so glad I found them.
in Hampstead, NC |
I have always found Dr. Blair to be a caring physician and one who places his patients sometimes above his own concerns. You can not find a better Physician in this area.
in Surf City, NC |
Couldn't ask for a more knowledgeable physician the Dr. Blair. Always goes above and beyond to make sure every avenue is covered to find and treat the problem at hand.
Hampstead, NC |
I think I've been with Dr Blair about 10 years! He is compassionate & professional! He's great!
in Sneads Ferry , NC |
Dr. Blair saw me initially as a walk in when my family care practitioner asked me to go to the ER, because he was too busy. Dr. B. resolved a major problem for me that patietday & showed he had in depth knowledge of drug interactions as well as take on patients not his, if needed. I've been more impressed over time, and I have referred a number of people to his practice, which is your answer here.
in Wilmington, NC |
Dr. Blair and his staff always take time to make a thorough diagnosis and recommend the best course of treatment for whatever health issue arises, from something as minor as conjunctivitis to a difficult to diagnose, but serious, kidney infection, the level of care has been consistent. He is an excellent family doctor.
Hampstead, NC |
Dr. Blair is very compassionate, caring and professional. You don't feel like you are rushed when seeing him. He shows concern for any issues you have and is very patient.
Wilmington, NC |
Dr. Blair listens to your needs and will recommend a few options to see which one is best for you. Caring and very friendly!!
in Topsail Beach NC |
Been seeing Doctor Blair for years. Trust him 100 percent. Staff are always nice and pleasant.
in Surf City, NC |
easy to talk to, down to earth Doctor
Sneads Ferry, NC |
Dr. Blair and his staff have provided outstanding service to me throughout the 5 years that I've been his patient. Most notable has been his successful diagnosis and treatment of my fibromyalgia. Dr. Blair has always taken the time that is required to be sure that I understand my diagnosis and treatment options and that all my questions have been answered thoroughly. This can sometimes lead to longer wait times, but it is always worthwhile! He is one of the best doctors I've had.
in Topsail Beach, NC |
Very professional doctor, staff and facility. Highly recommend Dr. Blair.
Wilmington, NC |
I have found for years that Dr. Blair is a very capable physician that takes the time to talk with a someone to clearly understand what their issues are.
in surf city NC |
can't say enough good things about this Dr and staff...best care ever .highly recommended
in richlands, nc |
Dr. Blair is a wonderful doctor with a fantastic staff. Highly recommended!
in Surf City NC |
Currently under Dr. Blair's care and having reaction to medication he prescribed but I have asked three times now to speak with him and he will not call me to discuss. I don't know if he is choosing to not call or if he is not getting msg to call me. Receptionist today as well as his nurse were very rude to me and as a patient I should not be treated this way. I'm very disappointed and appalled at their lack of concern for my health. I trusted them to help me. Do not recommend.
in Holly Ridge,NC |
I have had the privilege of being a patient of Dr. Blair for approx. 2 years. His professionalism, knowledge and gentle approach have always made me feel cared for. His staff have always treated me with respect and kindness. Dr. Blair has always given me excellent care and l have always been able to ask questions as well as receive good answers and advice regarding my health care. Dr. Blair is an exceptional and caring practitioner. I trust him and his standards of care. Highly recommend him!
in Holly Ridge, NC |
I could not be more impressed with the visit I had yesterday, with Dr. Blair. I have a family Dr, but could not get an appointment less than 2 or 3 days. I have some sort of a respitory problem, . Dr. Blair had me explain how it came on, when it came and what I had taken. Dr. Blair then listened to my breathing, and after one breath was able to prescribe 3 meds. He then sat down explained what he would give me, and now after 24 hrs. I feel like a new person. Thank you. My Hero.
in Hampstead, NC |
Great doctor, always made me laugh. No long wait. Mostly pleasant staff, they were all very caring & responsive. My favorite doctor ever.
Have you seen Dr. James Blair III, MD?
Are you Dr. Blair III?

Compare Dr. Blair III

Dr. Blair III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Blair III has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Blair III's Board Certifications

• Gout
  • Skin Allergy

The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Blair III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blair III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage