Dr. James Berman, MD

Dr. James Berman, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Berman is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the skin, hair, and nails. He has been providing outstanding care in dermatology for over 20 years. His professional areas of interest include diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, acne, photodermatoses, and autoimmune blistering diseases. Today’s options can really help people whose skin diseases have inhibited their quality of life and improve it to such an extent that it’s no longer a major detriment for them. - James E. Berman, MD

Forefront Dermatology - Glendale

7040 N Port Washington Rd Ste 404

Glendale, WI 53217

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Berman

See how frequently Dr. Berman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rash
Skin Infections
high
Actinic Keratosis
high

Dr. Berman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Berman "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Birthmark
  • Fungal Infections
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hives
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Mole Removal
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Wisconsin / Madison
  • McGill University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • State University Of New York At Buffalo
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Berman has no media or publications listed.

• French

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berman to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Berman's Performance
in Milwaukee, Wi. |
Excellent experience at this practise. I recommend Dr Berman to everyone with skin problems. He knows what he is doing.
in Milwaukee, WI |
I was seen and helped at a quick rate with great service. I highly recommend Dr.Bermen.
in Milwaukee, WI |
very satisfied with DR. BERMAN very friendly,caring, & professional I give him a 5 star rating.
in Wauwatosa |
Excellent doctor, nurse and assistant staff, virtually no wait times ever, very thorough and attentive. Highly recommend Dr. Berman and this clinic.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Berman and his entire staff are always extremely friendly and professional. I can always get an appointment without having to wait forever which I've found to be true of many other dermatology offices.
Milwaukee, WI |
This was my second visit. The staff was super nice and the environment is very nice. Parking is no problem. Great location most importantly Dr Berman is great. Friendly and extremely knowledgeable and patient. He made sure I understood the new problems I am having and he offered several new ideas for treatment. He also is consulting with another specialist I see to ensure the best treatment plan and that is very much appreciated! The care I received from the dr and his office. Thanks very muc
This was my first visit to Dr. Berman; my husband is already an on-going patient. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Berman to family and friends. I was concerned about a suspicious looking mole that had changed. I called on a Monday morning and his courteous staff got me in quickly. He was very thorough and reassuring and explained/performed all procedures expertly and efficiemtly. He is a very personable and considerate doctor....definitely one of my best physician experiences.....A+++
Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Berman and his entire staff were knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Berman quickly diagnosed my condition and put my mind at ease. He explained what were we dealing with and what my options were.
Hi Thanks for the 5 star rating and positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
in Williams Bay, WI |
It's worth the drive from Lake Geneva to see Dr. Berman. They were able to get me in right away, he's thorough and very personable. Would definitely recommend!
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Berman is knowledgeable and professional. He listens, answers questions and takes all the time with a patient as needed. His staff is professional and courteous. Highly recommended!
Milwaukee, WI |
Always a great feeling when I leave there. Very helpful and friendly
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating and positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
Thiensville, WI |
Dr. Berman is very personable and took the time to explain fully what he was doing and make sure I was comfortable with the end result.
Cudahy, WI |
I was pleased about Dr Berman's knowledge about skin diseases. I have psoriasis, and he was very helpful. I didn't have to wait long for my first appointment nor in the waiting room, and the staff was friendly and professional.
Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Berman is a terrific physician. He listened to what I was saying and explained things to me, including me in my own health care.
Hello Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Milwaukee, WI |
I was very satisfied with my appointment with Dr. Berman he explained everything in a way I understood. Everyone in his office was excellent. Maggie his assistant was thorough professional and compassionate. I was scheduled within a day
Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Berman and his entire staff could not have been more helpful, professional and efficient. They schedule their patients appropriately so that there is no significant wait time. I felt very relieved when Dr. Berman examined each if my problem areas. He is confidant without speaking condescendingly.
Oak Creek, WI |
I had a worrisome spot on my face. I called around to several other dermatologist offices and was not able to schedule an appointment until October. I was surprised and please that I was able to get in to see Dr. Berman within the week. The waiting area was clean and pleasant, I was greeted promptly and called in to see the doctor within five minutes of arriving. Dr. Berman was very calm and reassuing. I was happy with my experience and would not hesitate to recommend this location.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Excellent Doctor and assistants. The whole operation is professional, responsive and friendly.
Hi Thank you for the positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
in Milwaukee, WI |
This was my first time seeing Dr. Berman and I was kind of nervous. After talking with the doctor, I realized that he is very knowledgeable, kind and considerate. He even used an appropriate amount of humor to alleviate my nervousness . Would I recommend him to my family and friends? Absolutely.
Menomonee Falls, WI |
I received a bill for $1384.97 to remove 3 warts!!! This is outrageous. I called and told them I could not afford to pay this amount to remove 3 warts and there was nothing they would do except offer a payment arrangement. Buyer beware!!!
Franklin, WI |
I have had several appointments with Dr. Berman over the last two years. He has always been very professional has given me excellent advice.
Milwaukee, WI |
Went to Dr. Berman for my ongoing Psoriasis issues. He lacked any knowledge what so ever on Psoriasis. He didn't bother to listen to anything I tried to tell him, instead spending the time trying to convince me to go on a drug that he likened to chemo! Additionally, he ran some blood-work, the results of which took 3 times longer to process then he said they would. I will forever refuse to make another appointment with Dr. Berman.
Fox Point, WI |
Very happy with my Botox results!
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
in Milwaukee, WI |
My experience is always a good one every time I visit, Dr. Berman is cool down to earth and has a very friendly staff I'm satisfied with every visit.
in Milwaukee, WI |
I love this Doctor!! he is so patient with me and friendly he is very knowledgeable and helped me to understand what was going on. He really explained to me what i needed and made me feel safe. His staff is awesome! I am so glad that i found him to help me with my needs. Keep up the good work!! you make having to go to the doctor and easy thing to do!
Fox Point, WI |
Dr. Berman was the first doctor to address my hair loss, Other dermatologist said my hair follicles were dead and there was nothing they could do. I was very pleased with the service I received from him, he prescribed medication and products for my hair and now I can see the new growth. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.
in Milwaukee, WI |
I appreciated Dr. Berman's attention and sense of humor; he quickly put me at ease.
Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Berman has been my dermatologist for about 15 years. I trust his judgement and appreciate his honesty about treatment options. I value his willingness to listen to me and to care for my aging skin challenges according to both what is medically advisable and what my priorities are. I like his new office and professional affiliation with Forefront Dermatology.
Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Berman gave clear explanations of what he was going to do and why he was suggesting it.
Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Berman has an easygoing, friendly approach to patient care.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Berman has been my doctor for 20 years and could not ask for a better one.
in Hartfford, WI |
Dr. Berman is a very caring conscientious physician! I would recommend him to anyone having dermatology issues!! Thanks for your Help!!!!!!
Dr. Berman saw my son and addressed his acne right away. I told him he had tried everything, so it was nice he listened and we didn't have to go through the same process with him. He made my son feel confident again with his skin.
Wisconsin |
Very disappointing consultation. He seemed disinterested in my concerns, possibly because he was seeing me only for one appointment. Other reviews could show that he treats his regular patients with greater consideration.
Milwaukee, WI |
Dr Berman was super proactive and caring with my concerns about hair loss with menopause. Highly recommended.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Berman is a very professional and knowledgeable Dermatologist who works for you! Not the insurance/pharmaceuticals. He will direct you in the proper direction and take care of any concerns, big or small, embarrassing or not. Hes very friendly and knows this business. Top notch Dermatologist!
Have you seen Dr. James Berman, MD?

Visit Dr. Berman

Dr. Berman accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.