Dr. James Bampton, MD

Dr. James Bampton, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. James Bampton, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Midlothian, VA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Bampton is affiliated with Johnston-Willis Hospital and CJW Medical Center - Chippenham.

Learn about Dr. Bampton

Dr. Bampton's Experience

Dr. Bampton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Medical College of Virginia - Virginia Commonwealth University
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Riverside Family Practice - Newport News
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Riverside Family Practice - Newport News
  • Rural Medicine Fellowship - East Tennessee State University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Bampton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bampton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bampton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bampton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bampton to family and friends
Dr. Bampton's Performance
in Midlothian, VA |
I just love Dr. Bampton! He is always so thorough and doesn't come in and run right out again. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new family care provider. He always asks about my kids and how everything is going in my life. I just can't say enough wonderful things about him!
in RiChesterfield VA |
I have used physicians of family medicine for over twenty years. I see Dr. Bampton for all my appointments. He is the best physician I have had the pleasure to see. He is generally concerned with your health. I never feel rushed or concerned about telling him what is going on with my health. He is very easy to talk to and is interested in what you have to say.
Midlothian, VA |
Dr. Bampton was extremely well prepared for my appt.
in Chesterfield, VA |
Very Patient, Always listens to my concerns, Easy to talk to, Looking out for whats best for me.
in Chesterfield, VA |
Dr. Bampton's genuine and attentive approach gave me confidence that my health issues were not only being dealt with "best as possible", but also helped me understand how to handle my other health related concerns. When it cam to the issues for the visit, Dr. Bampton was very specific and addressed each one in a manner that left me relaxed about the treatments. The nurses and technicians were extremely pleasant and professional.
in Midlothian, VA |
Dr. Bampton was terrific. He took the time to have an in depth conversation and is very knowledgeable. He brings the level of experience I am looking for in a primary doctor.
in Powhatan, VA |
A few years ago, I like many found themselves looking for a new doctor, as my doctor had decided to retire. I am so glad that a family member told me about Dr. Bampton. He is always willing to listen and find the correct solution for my health problem. He developed a plan that fits my lifestyle, and has put me back on track to being healthy again. He is so willing to refer you to an expert if it is not something he is unsure of...not like some other doctors that will just medicate and forget.
in Midlothian, VA |
Dr. Bampton is an excellent example of a caring physician...a perfect blend of proficiency and compassion.
in Powhatan, VA |
Dr. Bampton is great doctor and a good man, I would recommend him to anyone i know and have.
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Bampton have taken care of me for many years. He always take the time to discuss all my health issues and never rushes through an appointment. I will highly recommend Dr. Bampton as a primary physician.
in Midlothian, VA |
Dr Bampton has always been amiable, courteous, professional, and effective; and he and his staff (Jenneta) makee me feel at ease regardless of whatever condition prompted visit. I'm stubbornly reluctant to go to any doctor's office, yet I've always regretted not seeing Dr. Bampton earlier, since every time he has given good advice getting my body and mind back to good health.
in Chesterfield, VA |
He is like a good friend he listens to you, doesn't rush you & really seems to care. He's the only doctor I've ever had that I really enjoy seeing. I feel like he knows me.
in Midlothian, VA |
Having a good doctor is very important. A few years ago, our doctor with Physicians of Family Medicine that we had been going to forever ventured into something new. We were nervous about going with someone else and were very surprised to find the very capable Dr. James Bampton. He is very pleasant to deal with and an excellent MD. He is a good doctor and his bedside manor is great.
in chesterfield , Va. |
patient care and concern always takes the time to explain in detail and layman's terms.
Have you seen Dr. James Bampton, MD?
Are you Dr. Bampton?