Dr. James Bailey, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. James Bailey, MD

Dr. James Bailey, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Stow, OH. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Bailey is affiliated with Summa Akron City Hospital, Robinson Memorial Hospital, Akron General Medical Center and Summa Barberton Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Bailey's Experience

See how Dr. Bailey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bailey

Dr. Bailey accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Bailey is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Bailey has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bailey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bailey to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Bailey's Performance
Stow, OH |
I have been a patient of Dr. Bailey's for 5 years. He has been excellent every time. Sometimes the wait time is a little longer, but I think that is bc he spends time talking to the patients beyond their immediate health need. He explains well, draws diagrams and gives background information. I would recommend him without reservation.
Stow, OH |
I came in with a very painful ear infection and hearing loss. He told me to just use ear drops even though I had already been doing that. I went to the CVS minute clinic . The caring woman at CVS cleansed out a large amount of ear wax from my ear and gave me antibiotics. I could hear again and was healed quickly. Thats how a doctor should treat his patients. I had other problems with Dr. Bailey and the Community Health Care office but thankfully I've moved on to a better doctor.
in Munroe Falls, OH |
I have been seeing Dr Bailey since 1999. He and his staff go out of their way to be helpful and efficient. Dr Bailey has always been willing to spend a few extra minutes talking about my visit. If you are looking for a new doctor I encourage you to consider Dr Bailey.
in Aurora, OH |
I would give zero stars if it was an option. Sat for an an hour and forty minutes without seeing the doctor. Rude staf didn't even bother to apologize when I told them why I was leaving. Find a doctor who values your time as much as theirs
Stow, OH |
Love the office, Dr. Bailey and the staff. They always take time with me, discuss my health, answer all questions and I never feel rushed in or out. Very caring practice!
in Akron , OH |
Dr. Bailey has been my doctor for over 17yrs. He's honest , kind and gives good advice about my issues. Yes I would recommend his service to anyone who needs a good doctor.
in Rootstown, OH |
I have been a patient of Dr. Bailey's for over 15 years. I have all the confidence in him. His staff is very helpful and easy to work with. I would highly recommend him to any of my family or friends! My husband also sees Dr. Baily and is very pleased with his health care.
in Ohio |
EVERY THING TO HIM IS A VIRUS -- HE WAITS FOR YOU TO GET WORSE AND THEN PROVIDES A PRESCRIPTION!!!!! I THINK I KNOW MY BODY DOC!!!!!
Alliance |
He has been my doctor for over 10 years. He is very knowledgeable and kind. He takes time to spend with me every visit. I could not ask for a better doctor.
Have you seen Dr. James Bailey, MD?
Are you Dr. Bailey?

Compare Dr. Bailey

Dr. Bailey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Bailey has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bailey's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Bailey does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bailey and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1994

Barberton Citizens Hospital

Dr. Bailey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bailey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bailey does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bailey and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.