Dr. James H. Antoszyk, MD

Dr. James H. Antoszyk, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 64 years old

92 reviews| Leave a review

Dr. Antoszyk specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Belmont, NC. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Antoszyk? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Antoszyk's Experience

See how Dr. Antoszyk's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Antoszyk

Dr. Antoszyk accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Antoszyk has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Antoszyk's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Antoszyk to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Antoszyk
Dr. Antoszyk's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (86)
in Charlotte, NC |
Great experience with my ptosis and upper eyelid blepharoplasty surgery with Dr. Antoszyk. Excellent and highly professional handling of my case before and post surgery. I would recommend his expertise to anyone in need of eyelid surgery. Excellent nurse and office staff as well. The doctor spent a great deal of time listening to my concerns and explaining the surgery. Excellent recovery and results.
in Charlotte, NC |
I would definitely recommend Dr Antoszyk and his staff. My entire surgical experience was handled professionally and I felt a genuine concern for my comfort and well being from everyone involved.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Antoszyk recently performed eyelid surgery on me. Having very little experience with any type of surgery, I was very nervous about having the procedure done. It was a completely non event as I experienced no pain at all and very little bruising and swelling.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Antoszyk did surgery on my eyelid. I had had the surgery before (by another physician). Despite the fact that repeat surgeries are technically more difficult, this time I had an easier recovery with no pain or bruising. I had an excellent result.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Antoszyk did a great job on my eyelid surgery. He is very meticulous and was so impressed during the surgery with all the staff. Very thankful for everything done to make my surgery a success!
in Monroe, NC |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Antoszyk. His surgical skills are amazing. I needed eye lid surgery and if there is one part of the face that matters the most, it is the eyes. I was worried (OK-terrified) about the possibility of something going wrong and having to live the rest of my life with uneven or "plastic-looking" results. Not so with Dr. "A" - my eyes look amazing, more youthful and definitely more rested. I also can see better thanks to the ptosis he corrected.
in Matthews, NC |
Dr. Antoszyk is a very good communicator and listener. He gives you all the facts and details of your situation. There is very little wait time in the office to be seen. The nursing staff is pleasant and professional.
in Huntersville, NC |
Very happy with my surgery to fix a blocked tear duct. Dr. Antoszyk is a no nonsense doctor who gets right to the point.
in Charlotte, NC |
I have a wonderful opinion of Dr. Antoszyk both in the office and his operating room. Everything went well at the surgical center - he was very kind and gentle with me. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for surgery.
in Indian Land, SC |
I couldn't be happier with my cosmetic eye surgery. Dr. Antoszyk told me I wouldn't look younger and that sounded reasonable since he is a doctor and not a magician. I wanted to look better not younger so I proceeded with the surgery. It has been about 10 weeks since the surgery and my eyes look great.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Antoszyk and staff provided excellent care. I was very comfortable during all procedures and would recommend Dr. James to everyone.
in York, SC |
He was very thorough and professional in all aspects. Dr. Antoszyk was easy to understand and to talk to.
Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Antoszyk was professional in examination and surgical procedure. Listened to concerns and answered all questions throughout entire process. Very satisfied and would recommend Dr. Antoszyk to friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. James H. Antoszyk, MD?
Are you Dr. Antoszyk?

Compare Dr. Antoszyk

Dr. Antoszyk's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Antoszyk has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Antoszyk's Board Certifications

Completed in 1984

Hospital Sick Chldn/Royal Victoria
    John H Sheets and Assoc

Completed in 1988

Dr. Antoszyk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Antoszyk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology