Ophthalmology  |
Dr. James Antoszyk, MD
Dr. James Antoszyk, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Charlotte, NC. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Antoszyk is affiliated with Novant Health - Presbyterian Medical Center, Carolinas Medical Center and Carolinas HealthCare System University.

6035 Fairview Rd

Charlotte, NC 28210

Learn about Dr. Antoszyk

Dr. Antoszyk's Experience

Dr. Antoszyk's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Lid Retraction
  • Tear Duct Surgery

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• New York Medical College
  • Hospital Sick Chldn/Royal Victoria
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • John H Sheets and Assoc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Antoszyk has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Antoszyk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Antoszyk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Antoszyk's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Antoszyk to family and friends
Dr. Antoszyk's Performance
Charlotte, NC |
I was very happy with Dr. Antoszyk and the results of my surgery. He listened to my main concerns and didn't try to push me into something I didn't need.
Charlotte, NC |
Dr Antoszyk and his staff were great. Very friendly and polite. I would recommend him to friends and family.
Charlotte, NC |
My recent surgical experience with Dr. Antoszyk was dreadful. He is rude and condescending, and the procedure he performed (ptosis repair) was abysmal. The incisions he made in my eyelids are squarely in the middle of each, about 1/2 inch above the eyelashes, rather than in the natural crease as is indicated in this surgery. I am patient and understand that full recovery takes months -- however the scarring and EXTRA folds he created in my eyelids will clearly remain. Run!
in Belmont, NC |
Dr Antonszyk performed upper and lower blepharospy on my husband. All we can say is very professional, excellent, and detailed pre and post proceedure. Great results from perfectionist 1 week post op!
in Charlotte, NC |
Great experience with my ptosis and upper eyelid blepharoplasty surgery with Dr. Antoszyk. Excellent and highly professional handling of my case before and post surgery. I would recommend his expertise to anyone in need of eyelid surgery. Excellent nurse and office staff as well. The doctor spent a great deal of time listening to my concerns and explaining the surgery. Excellent recovery and results.
in Charlotte, NC |
I would definitely recommend Dr Antoszyk and his staff. My entire surgical experience was handled professionally and I felt a genuine concern for my comfort and well being from everyone involved.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Antoszyk recently performed eyelid surgery on me. Having very little experience with any type of surgery, I was very nervous about having the procedure done. It was a completely non event as I experienced no pain at all and very little bruising and swelling.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Antoszyk did surgery on my eyelid. I had had the surgery before (by another physician). Despite the fact that repeat surgeries are technically more difficult, this time I had an easier recovery with no pain or bruising. I had an excellent result.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Antoszyk did a great job on my eyelid surgery. He is very meticulous and was so impressed during the surgery with all the staff. Very thankful for everything done to make my surgery a success!
in Monroe, NC |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Antoszyk. His surgical skills are amazing. I needed eye lid surgery and if there is one part of the face that matters the most, it is the eyes. I was worried (OK-terrified) about the possibility of something going wrong and having to live the rest of my life with uneven or "plastic-looking" results. Not so with Dr. "A" - my eyes look amazing, more youthful and definitely more rested. I also can see better thanks to the ptosis he corrected.
in Matthews, NC |
Dr. Antoszyk is a very good communicator and listener. He gives you all the facts and details of your situation. There is very little wait time in the office to be seen. The nursing staff is pleasant and professional.
in Huntersville, NC |
Very happy with my surgery to fix a blocked tear duct. Dr. Antoszyk is a no nonsense doctor who gets right to the point.
in Charlotte, NC |
I have a wonderful opinion of Dr. Antoszyk both in the office and his operating room. Everything went well at the surgical center - he was very kind and gentle with me. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for surgery.
in Indian Land, SC |
I couldn't be happier with my cosmetic eye surgery. Dr. Antoszyk told me I wouldn't look younger and that sounded reasonable since he is a doctor and not a magician. I wanted to look better not younger so I proceeded with the surgery. It has been about 10 weeks since the surgery and my eyes look great.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Antoszyk and staff provided excellent care. I was very comfortable during all procedures and would recommend Dr. James to everyone.
in York, SC |
He was very thorough and professional in all aspects. Dr. Antoszyk was easy to understand and to talk to.
Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Antoszyk was professional in examination and surgical procedure. Listened to concerns and answered all questions throughout entire process. Very satisfied and would recommend Dr. Antoszyk to friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. James Antoszyk, MD?
Are you Dr. Antoszyk?