Dr. James Anthony, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Anthony

James P. Anthony MD

450 Sutter St Rm 2630 San Francisco, CA 94108

Dr. James Anthony, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. He graduated from Stony Brook University, Health Sciences Center, School Of Medicine and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and general surgery.

Dr. Anthony's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Anthony

3.9

Dr. Anthony?
Dr. Anthony's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Anthony, MD
This Plastic promotes the insertion of dangerous breast implants. He will not tell you how dangerous breast are and believes they are harmless. We all know better. However, this posture speaks to the level of care he provides to his parents.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anthony, MD?
Fantastic surgeon who gave me a natural, beautiful result. Entire experience was top rate - he is very attentive and responsive, available for any questions, and saw me regularly for a year after my surgery to make sure all was going well. I couldn't be happier with the results which took years off and left no visible trace of his work nor any complications whatsoever. This surgeon is also an artist by training, so seems to appreciate a natural look and does not encourage more than is necessary to achieve that natural but enhanced look. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anthony, MD?
I was referred by another plastic surgeon and it turned out to be the best referral. Dr. Anthony replaced my saline implants and made a small adjustment so my breasts are more symmetrical. The whole experience from the first consultation, to the pre-op, to the actual surgery, to post op was so easy and comfortable. It was a harmonious effort of professionals that took care of me throughout the process. Dr. Anthony and his staff were very responsive. Most importantly, I am very happy with the results and as a runner my downtime didn't take much. I was able to ease into running the 2nd week after surgery. Thank you so much, Dr. Anthony!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anthony, MD?
I'm ecstatic, my knees and arms were done today with ThermiTight. My outlook and self confidence will soar and I'll be the best me I can be all due to Doctor Anthony. The moment I met Dr. Anthony I knew I was in highly skilled and articulate hands, phenomenal bed side manner and the moment I met Dr. Anthony I knew I was in highly skilled and articulate hands, phenomenal bed side manner and integrity, a warm smile that provides the comfort and reassurance a patient needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anthony, MD?
Dr. Anthony replaced my saline implants, in June of 2010, that were a size 36 DDDD, too large for my frame (placed by a previous plastic surgeon). He implanted saline implants, 36D; they look totally natural and fabulous!! I am so thrilled-I look great in any outfit, especially swim wear and tank top type outfits. During the same surgery, he also performed a rhinoplasty, for only cosmetic reasons on my part. I had a huge nose and now it looks fabulous as well. Thank you forever Dr. Anthony! YMH
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anthony, MD?
my name is Kim west and my experience at dr. Anthony's office in the beginning it was loving and warm and they made me feel like a patient that they did not mind serving I had a breast implants and after my surgical procedure I'll contact the office for questions about one of my breast being larger than the other I was treated as if I was a stranger in t treatmen and I was told that I wou meaning I needed to spend more money and have anot every phone call horrible horrible after surgery treatmen
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anthony, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Anthony?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center
Stony Brook University, Health Sciences Center, School Of Medicine
Ucsf Medical School-Full Time Faculty

Dr. Anthony accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Anthony's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Anthony's conditions and procedures:

• Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)