Dr. James Anthony, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 63

Dr. Anthony

Dr. Gail Humble M.D.

450 Sutter St Rm 2630 San Francisco, CA 94108

Dr. James Anthony, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in San Francisco, CA. He is affiliated with medical facilities California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus and Saint Francis Memorial Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Anthony to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. James Anthony, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Anthony's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Anthony

3.9

Dr. Anthony
Dr Anthony is awesome. His bedside manner is top notch and his surgical skills are the best in the business. His entire team is outstanding. I highly recommend Dr Anthony.
Scott – Nov 24, 2020
I have only good things to say about Dr. Anthony and his staff. He performed a blepharoplasty and a brow lift and the outcome was phenomenal. I had a painless and quick recovery with results that looked so natural. I got many compliments about how great I looked but no one could put a pin on why. Dr. Anthony’s staff is also wonderful. Yasmin was super sweet and professional and Ann helped me with all of the logistics and arrangements for my procedure. I am so glad that I had the surgery and that I chose Dr. Anthony.
Aug 23, 2020
I have nothing but the best to say about Dr. Anthony. He is a skillful, conscientious, caring and empathetic doctor, which is difficult to find these days. He took the time to explain to me thoroughly the procedures he was going to perform. I love the outcome and couldn’t hope for a better result. I recommend Dr. Anthony for any cosmetic surgery you may be thinking about.
Jul 19, 2020
Failed to share dangers of breast implants
Oct 18, 2019
I was referred by another plastic surgeon and it turned out to be the best referral. Dr. Anthony replaced my saline implants and made a small adjustment so my breasts are more symmetrical. The whole experience from the first consultation, to the pre-op, to the actual surgery, to post op was so easy and comfortable. It was a harmonious effort of professionals that took care of me throughout the process. Dr. Anthony and his staff were very responsive. Most importantly, I am very happy with the results and as a runner my downtime didn't take much. I was able to ease into running the 2nd week after surgery. Thank you so much, Dr. Anthony!!
May 02, 2019
I'm ecstatic, my knees and arms were done today with ThermiTight. My outlook and self confidence will soar and I'll be the best me I can be all due to Doctor Anthony. The moment I met Dr. Anthony I knew I was in highly skilled and articulate hands, phenomenal bed side manner and the moment I met Dr. Anthony I knew I was in highly skilled and articulate hands, phenomenal bed side manner and integrity, a warm smile that provides the comfort and reassurance a patient needs.
Marian in Sacramento, CA – Jan 10, 2017
Dr. Anthony replaced my saline implants, in June of 2010, that were a size 36 DDDD, too large for my frame (placed by a previous plastic surgeon). He implanted saline implants, 36D; they look totally natural and fabulous!! I am so thrilled-I look great in any outfit, especially swim wear and tank top type outfits. During the same surgery, he also performed a rhinoplasty, for only cosmetic reasons on my part. I had a huge nose and now it looks fabulous as well. Thank you forever Dr. Anthony! YMH
Yvonne Marie Hack in Modesto, CA – Apr 16, 2016
my name is Kim west and my experience at dr. Anthony's office in the beginning it was loving and warm and they made me feel like a patient that they did not mind serving I had a breast implants and after my surgical procedure I'll contact the office for questions about one of my breast being larger than the other I was treated as if I was a stranger in t treatmen and I was told that I wou meaning I needed to spend more money and have anot every phone call horrible horrible after surgery treatmen
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Kim west in Daily City.Ca – Feb 02, 2016

How was your experience with Dr. Anthony?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery