Dr. James Andrews, MD

Dr. James Andrews, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. James Andrews, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 28 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

J. Todd Andrews, MD

Blue Choice
Preferred PPO
Humana Health Plan of Texas
Houston Area HMO-Standard

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Andrews' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Andrews' Top Procedures and Conditions

Nosebleed

Dr. Andrews treats Nosebleed more than 94% of his peers

Dr. Andrews treats this condition more than 94% of his peers

Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)

Dr. Andrews treats Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) more than 44% of his peers

Dr. Andrews treats this condition more than 44% of his peers

• Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Deviated Septum
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • ENT Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Mini Fift
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Nosebleed

Dr. Andrews?
Dr. Andrews' Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Andrews, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Andrews is the best! His results are fantastic and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I tend to bruise easily and his techniques leave me without obvious signs of treatment. Worth the out of state travel for me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Andrews, MD?
I have known Dr. Andrews for over 15 years. His staff is the best you find. And he is one of the most down to earth physicians you will have the pleasure to know. He is conservative in his approach to facial cosmetic enhancements or surgery. He is so skilled that even the small things will make an enormous difference. I no longer live in Houston but when I travel, and it is time for a touch up, I arrange my trip with a stop in Houston to see him. I would not consider going to anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Andrews, MD?
Dr. Andrews is a brilliant and kind doctor. His staff/team is very professional and kind. Dr. Andrews has been my doctor for several years and is a top notch doctor. Highly recommended !!.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Andrews, MD?
Dr. Andrews first treated my sinus and nasal septum conditions which resulted in me feeling much better and being able to breath better. I have more energy than before. For the last few years, I have undergone cosmetic injections. He is truly a wonderful artist and sculpture and has an amazing knowledge of the facial anatomy. My peers say that I look like I'm not aging. My confidence has greatly improved because of the pleasing aesthetic results he has given me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Andrews, MD?
Dr. Andrews is an exceptional facial plastic surgeon with an artistic approach to making you look your best without overdoing it. Honestly, he's THE BEST at using Botox and fillers to give you a liquid facelift -and no downtime! He has a great personality: supportive, caring, and honest, with a level of expertise that you won't get from other doctors. Dr. Andrew's office staff are friendly and professional as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Andrews, MD?
I have been going to Dr Andrews for years. I love his staff and Dr Andrews is the sweetest professional out there.. Very gentle and doesn't hurt you as some doctors do. I trust his opinion.....That is why I continue to go back.. And Janis his assistant is a real sweetheart too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Andrews, MD?
I have been so very happy with my experience with Dr. Andrews that I would never consider using any other surgeon for facial plastic surgery. I would certainly recommend him to anyone considering facial reconstruction or nose surgery, he is the best and the outcome was exactly what I wanted (even better than I was expecting)!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Andrews, MD?
What a great experience. I went in looking tired and haggard. I walked out looking refreshed. No less than a dozen people have offered comments about how pretty I look over the last two weeks. All of the comments were unsolicited! Dr. A spent a lot of time with me explaining how my face had aged in a way that made complete sense to me. He then recommended a plan that I followed. I am very pleased!! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Andrews, MD?
Dr Andrews is truly amazing! I have been a patient for the last 4 years and each time I am blown away by his expertise to reverse the signs of aging. He refreshes the appearance verses changing it, and that is what I loved the most. Very subtle approach and natural. From the beginning consult, to the final treatment, I experienced true professionalism from him and his staff. The office setting is very elegant and comfortable. Dr. Andrews you are the Best of the Best !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Andrews, MD?
Dr. Andrews is amazing, professional and maybe even a magician. I visited his office yesterday and today I feel 10 years younger and confidant without makeup. His staff is wonderful and courteous. His office environment is clean, upscale and easy to access. The thing I love most about Dr. Andrews is his goal is never to make you look different than yourself but instead to look well rested- exactly what I am looking for. Will be a lifetime client! He is simply the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Andrews, MD?
Started coming here after seeing my sister-in-laws work. Really wanted to get lip injections but have been terribly nervous, best decision I made was to come to Dr. Andrews and his team. My confidence has sky rocketed and I get so many compliments that I just look "more youthful", nothing out of control noticeable which I love! You will love him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Andrews, MD?
Hands down the best in town -- after searching for a doctor for a while I was recommended to Dr. Andrews by a friend and could not have gotten luckier. We aptly call him "Dr. Face" at home and it is so fitting! Every visit is quick, comfortable and I leave looking and feeling refreshed. I get filler under my eyes and Botox, love love love. If you are looking for someone in town, absolutely wait for your appointment and see him-- will not disappoint.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Andrews, MD?
I am blown away by the results I achieved. I traveled from out of state after I saw the results of a friend who had done the same. I will definitely go back again. His plan is for me to come once a year. The results are worth it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Andrews, MD?
Excellent doctor. Thorough. Explained his plan well and then worked magic on my face. I look 10 years younger! I am very pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Andrews, MD?
Great experience. Thorough, meticulous. Very pleased with my result!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Andrews, MD?
I could not be happier with my facial rejuvenation performed by Dr. Andrews. He strives for very natural look so that you look like you, only a younger version of you. He takes time to explain all the options, both surgical and non-surgical, to assist you in making the best decision for yourself and your goals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Andrews, MD?
Fantastic, caring doctor. I was very nervous going in. I interviewed four different plastic surgeons. I felt most comfortable with Dr. Andrews. He took time to understand what was bothering me. He was the only doctor to request photographs of me from when I was a younger woman as he explained he wanted to see the exact shape of my face when i was younger. I had a full facelift and laser treatment of the skin around my mouth. I am ecstatic! I look younger and fresh. And I look natural!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Andrews, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Andrews?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Andrews treats patients.