Dr. James Anderson, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Anderson

Anderson Podiatry Center

1355 Riverside Ave Ste C Fort Collins, CO 80524

Dr. James Anderson, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Fort Collins, CO. He graduated from California College Of Podiatric Medicine and specializes in podiatry, pain medicine neurology, and more.

Dr. Anderson accepts

Dr. Anderson accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Cofinity
Cofinity PPO
Colorado Access
Coventry Health Care
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Guardian
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
MVP Health Care
Rocky Mountain Health Plans
Tricare
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Anderson's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Anderson's Top Procedures and Conditions

Plantar Fasciitis

Dr. Anderson treats Plantar Fasciitis more than 92% of his peers

Dr. Anderson treats this condition more than 92% of his peers

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
high
high

Dr. Anderson treats Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) more than 87% of his peers

Dr. Anderson treats this condition more than 87% of his peers

3.8

Dr. Anderson?
Dr. Anderson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Anderson, DPM
Dr. Anderson is very passionate about helping people find relief from RLS. He truly cares about his patients and does his best to explain everything thoroughly and answer questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anderson, DPM?
I cannot say enough about Dr. Anderson. I came in with tendon problems from running and was hoping for a relatively quick fix to get back out on the trail. He was very patient and understanding in listening to my concerns and offered a few different options. He told me about the pros and cons of each, what was covered by insurance and what wasn't and most importantly what could save me from surgery down the road. It was refreshing to have such an open and honest conversation, I felt like he real
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anderson, DPM?
I came to Anderson Podiatry with a concern about some foot pain that was getting in the way of my day to day comfort/activity level. I'm a very active person and it was starting to hold me back from doing the exercise that I love. I went to see Dr. Anderson for a second opinion - he was very helpful in diagnosing me with plantar faciitis. I am now able to run free of pain, and Dr. Anderson was very knowledgeable and understanding of my lifestyle and needs. Would highly recommend!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anderson, DPM?
My 13 year old, extremely active, daughter was complaining of hurting feet and lower back pain. We sought out the advice of Dr. Anderson and his staff at Anderson Podiatry Center. It was recommended that she wear orthotics. Dr. Anderson and his staff carefully took a mold her feet to get the perfect fit and I'm happy to report that she has been pain free for two years. Dr. Anderson and his staff were knowledgeable and great to work with,.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anderson, DPM?
I had made the decision to have bunion surgery done on both feet simultaneously. Dr. Anderson talked me through what to expect, the surgery, and recovery. I was very pleased with the operation and the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anderson, DPM?
My experiences with Dr. Anderson range from hangnails to bunion/hammertoe surgeries. Offers innovative approaches before moving to surgical alternatives. He has a great sense of humor, is sensitive to my concerns, and is very kind. Direct in communication (which I appreciate) yet willing to listen, receptive to questions, he dedicates appropriate amount of time to appt. based on my needs. Insurance no different than other providers~preauth is a norm, but you are responsible to check coverage.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anderson, DPM?
I went into Anderson Podiatry with Planter Fasciitis and a badly bruised heel from a sports injury. Dr. Anderson listened carefully to my concerns and need to get back to activity fast. He prescribed MLS laser therapy. As an athlete I appreciate the non-drug approach that got me back on my feet very quickly. It was a nice surprise to get this kind of treatment after having poor luck with other doctors for previous injuries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anderson, DPM?
With a continuing problem with open sores on the bottom of my left foot, a pressure issue not a diabetic problem. Dr. Anderson came up with a very effective solution and resolved this issue that had lingered for a long time. The foot is back in great condition and I made a golf trip with my brothers and played 5 rounds of golf without pain or issue. Thank you Dr. Jim. TD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anderson, DPM?
I would recommend Dr Anderson. He was very helpful with my issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anderson, DPM?
I had suffered from Restless leg syndrome(RLS) for over 20 years, for over half that time I would get maybe 2-3 hours of sleep a night because of the RLS. I tried everything from supplements, medications, exercise, physical therapy, stretching regiments, and everything I read on the internet trying to find relief. After discussing my symptoms and concerns with Dr. Anderson, it was determined that surgery would be my best option. I am 3 months post surgery and I have 0 symptoms!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anderson, DPM?
Worst experience ever. DO NOT GO HERE! They do procedures without prior authorization from insurance. I did not want orthotics done. They said they will take impression and if they don't cover it they will just not make the orthotics. I received a bill for over 1k. Called billing it was another company taking their calls. They would talk to office and call back. No call back. Went to collections. Talked to billing again said they would call office again no call back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anderson, DPM?
This is the worst doctors office my daughter and I have ever been to. Among a lot of other aquantances we know. Horror stories! I asked them to check with my insurance first or I could not have anything done. They said it was covered And did ultrasound. Then I get a bill for the ultrasound. I called billing and it was a lady in Kansas who didn't speak English. She said she would contact the office and get back to me. No call back and it went to collections. DO NOT GO THERE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anderson, DPM?
I have seen Dr. Anderson for a variety of foot conditions & surgeries (neuroma, torn tendons, bunions that kept wearing through my shoes, plantar fasciitis, ingrown toenails) over a period of maybe 15+ years. I completely trust his judgement and like that he stays on the forefront of issues regarding the feet, even committing himself to teaching his staff as well as other doctors new material. He is a friend now, as well as a doctor, & remains committed to treating even the most stubborn issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anderson, DPM?
Dr Anderson was great and had my foot feeling better after one visit. The office staff was very nice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anderson, DPM?
Very good experience here! Scheduled an appointment and being a new patient was booked right away with Doctor Anderson who is a specialist in this field. All parts of my visit; check in, the doctors visit, and checkout were all quick and efficient. All members of the staff there were very knowledgeable and helpful and I felt that the problem that I went in for was met with great care and experience. Will definitely return for future care and would definitely recommend to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anderson, DPM?
I visited Dr. Anderson at the end of 2015 for severe neuropathy pain in both of my feet. Do not let this Dr. cut into you!!! He is far to eager to make you his personal Frankenstein in order to have content for his research study and the book he said he's writing. I've had 2 second opinions since visiting and these other highly qualified Dr's said no way to allowing surgery on my feet (due to a major circulatory issue I also have). Despite concerns, Dr. Anderson was adamant he could help me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anderson, DPM?
Dr. Anderson was rude and unprofessional. He thinks that the world revolves around him and that no one else (especially patients) has anything better to do than WAIT ON HIM. I waited in the waiting room for over an hour and a half. He refused to help me unless I took a stupid test worth $500, before the surgery. Furthermore, I had to get the test again AFTER the surgery. That is a total of $1,000 to do tests that are not necessary (per my second opinion) and benefit the patient in no way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Anderson, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Anderson?

Dr. Anderson believes in giving his patients the most advanced, accurate, and effective podiatric care in a welcoming environment.

• Podiatry
  • Pain Medicine Neurology
  • Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Podiatry Sports Medicine

• Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine

Va Medical Center
California College Of Podiatric Medicine
University Of Colorado

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Anderson treats patients.

Poudre Valley Hospital