Family Medicine  |
Dr. James Anderson, MD
Dr. James Anderson, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Ashland City, TN. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Tristar Ashland City Medical Center and Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

313 N Main St

Ashland City, TN 37015

(615) 792-1911

• One Health
  • Signature Health Alliance

Learn about Dr. Anderson

Dr. Anderson's Experience

Dr. Anderson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Vanderbilt University
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Jackson-Madison County Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Jackson-Madison County Hospital
  • Gloucestershire Royal Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Anderson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anderson to family and friends
Dr. Anderson's Performance
in PLEASANT VIEW |
Dr. James Anderson has been my family doctor for about 14 years now and I will tell you . . . he is a great doctor. He is friendly, smiles a lot and really cares about his patients. If you're looking for a good family physician, you would do well to choose him.
in Erin, TN |
Dr. Reggie Anderson is THE BEST Primary Care Physician I have had, in my 66 + yrs! I an a Ret. RN & Dr.Anderson & I Especially understand each other. He KNOW ME and what my Problems are, and Takes Steps to deal with them ( in todays Healthcare system) as best as he CAN!
in Ashland City,TN |
I'm a new patient with Dr. Anderson! I came to him from the VA Hospital and Dr. Anderson is the best DR. I have even been to. He will sit down with you and go over everything and actually listens to you. He also have a great staff there also they all care for their patients. I highly recommend him!!
in Ashland City, TN |
Dr.Anderson is a very nice and concerning person, when he is talkiing to you. He does everything he can to seewhat he can do and if it is a problem he feel that should be seen by a specialist then he will prefer you to that doctor. We feel like that is a doctor and person that is caring for the patients whole well-being.
Kingston Springs, Tn. |
Dr. Anderson and his staff are wonderful. I have always got the best care and any help I might need with this group. If you are in need of a good doctor, he is your man. I would recommend him!
in Kingston Springs, TN |
I trust Dr. Anderson completely. He has a mild manner that makes me feel that my health is important to him. I think he truly listens to what I have to say and explains thoroughly why he is making the recommendations needed to keep me healthy. I have a lot of respect for him and would gladly recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor.
in Ashland City, TN |
I've been singing Dr. Anderson's praises to friends for years. If they want a doctor full of God's Holy Spirit then, look no further. I'd never been at ease seeing a doctor, but when Dr. Anderson walked into the examining room I felt his spirit and saw it in his eyes. He is also my husband's primary care doctor and a son of mine would not be alive today were it not for God and Dr. Anderson's strong faith. Recommend Dr. Reggie Anderson? ABSOLUTELY!!
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Anderson is a great doctor. Very patent and always seems to be in a good mood. Patent care always seem to be his top priority!
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
in White House Tenn. |
Dr. Anderson is the best Dr. i could have. Been with him at least 20 years. I drive 50 mile one way to see him but wouldnt change for nothing.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words. We are so thankful that you make the drive to see us!
in Dickson , TN |
He is compassionate,caring,trustworthy. I won't see anyone else. He is one of God's angels
in Kingston Springs |
Great doctor and staff. Professional and friendly. I have always received great care by Dr. Anderson and his staff. I would definitely recommend this doctor for your primary care provider.
in Chapmansboro, TN |
Dr. Anderson has provided excellent medical care for members of our family for many years. He listens attentively to our needs and makes sure they are met promptly, and with great care.
Have you seen Dr. James Anderson, MD?

Visit Dr. Anderson