Dr. James Anderson, MD

Dr. James Anderson, MD

Family Medicine  |
17 reviews

Dr. James Anderson, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Ashland City, TN. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center....See Less

Learn about Dr. Anderson

Dr. Anderson's Experience

Dr. Anderson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University of Alabama At Birmingham
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Jackson-Madison County Hospital
  • Gloucestershire Royal Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Anderson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anderson to family and friends
Dr. Anderson's Performance
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Anderson is a great doctor. Very patent and always seems to be in a good mood. Patent care always seem to be his top priority!
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
in White House Tenn. |
Dr. Anderson is the best Dr. i could have. Been with him at least 20 years. I drive 50 mile one way to see him but wouldnt change for nothing.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words. We are so thankful that you make the drive to see us!
in Erin, TN |
Dr. Anderson is a FANTASTIC Doctor! I am a Disabled/Retired RN with 45 years of experience & Dr. "A" ALWAYS Listens to what I have to say about my various Physical Problems & my opinions about what I think is wrong with me or what I am in need of, taking my RN experience into consideration. ( I'm right 99% of the time, as I have ALL Day to Dx & double check my own signs & Symptoms. Only 1 Problem: He is SO Busy, it takes forever to get an Appt. w/ Dr. Anderson.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We want to apologize for any issues experienced regarding our appointment access. We will strive to be make our providers more available daily.
in Dickson , TN |
He is compassionate,caring,trustworthy. I won't see anyone else. He is one of God's angels
in Kingston Springs |
Great doctor and staff. Professional and friendly. I have always received great care by Dr. Anderson and his staff. I would definitely recommend this doctor for your primary care provider.
in Chapmansboro, TN |
Dr. Anderson has provided excellent medical care for members of our family for many years. He listens attentively to our needs and makes sure they are met promptly, and with great care.
Have you seen Dr. James Anderson, MD?

Visit Dr. Anderson