Dr. James Adleberg, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Adleberg

James Adleberg DPM

8100 Sandpiper Cir Ste 104 Nottingham, MD 21236

Dr. James Adleberg, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Nottingham, MD and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Temple University / Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine in 1987 and specializes in podiatry, podiatry sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Adleberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Adleberg

Dr. Adleberg?
Dr. Adleberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Adleberg, DPM
I highly recommend dr adleberg for all of your foot needs his staff are great. I have been coming to him since 2005 he has corrected both of my major foot problems I am pain free thanks to him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Adleberg, DPM?
Dr. Adleberg has treated me for bunions, toe nail fungus, orthotics, and calluses. He always begins treatments in a conservative manner to correct problems. Surgery for bunions was recommended after other treatments did not provide pain relief. Both bunion-surgeries were successful and enabled me to continue walking 3.5 miles daily and to hike without pain. I am able to now wear “wide-width” shoes as opposed to extra wide widths. I feel comfortable calling Dr. Adleberg for any kind of foot pain or injury instead of just suffering through. Staff are always efficient and friendly and must be happy at work as there has been no turnover in the 4 years I have been a patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Adleberg, DPM?
I have seen Dr Adelberg over the last 10 years and had 2 surgeries by him. I am a nurse and obviously very critical of care given by providers. The care and expertise given by him and his staff has been exemplary. He is kind,funny and extremely good at what he practices. His staff is wonderfully kind,professional and efficient. I'd recommend him to anyone and have sent doctors I know for his care..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Adleberg, DPM?
Dr. Adleberg treated me for bunions and plantar fasciitis. He used conservative measures to treat my plantar fasciitis. He explained the treatment thoroughly. Dr. Adleberg did both of my bunion surgeries. He did an excellent job. The first one was done in his surgical suite. I felt safe and well cared for before, during and after the procedure. He called me post op to check on me and always made me feel comfortable reaching out to him with any questions or concerns. I am most appreciative that he communicates well. I would recommend him to anyone needing a Podiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Adleberg, DPM?
Dr. Adleberg and staff are amazing. I have been seeing him for my podiatry needs for over 20 years. He has performed bunion surgery as well as any other foot needs that arise. Thank you for your efficient staff and the quick in and out on appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Adleberg, DPM?
Dr. Adleberg is the most caring and wonderful Dr. You could want. He will help you as if you were a favorite family member. You won’t find a kinder, gentler, more thorough Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Adleberg, DPM?
Dr. Adleberg repaired a bunion a year and a half ago. It was my first experience with healing a bone break and it was harder than I expected. The doc told me exactly and accurately what to expect at every stage after surgery. I was back to walking a couple of miles most days right on the schedule Dr. Adleberg forecast and the bunion pain was gone. If my other bunion ever gets painful enough to need surgery I would definitely see Dr. Adleberg again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Adleberg, DPM?
Dr. Adleberg is a highly qualified podiatrist, who has been my doctor for about a decade. He performed surgery on both of my feet years ago, with great success. Recently I had tendinitis in my left foot, which was very painful. Now, once again, I am pain free! I highly recommend him to all my family members and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Adleberg, DPM?
I was referred to Dr. Adleberg by a co-worker back in 2017. He is very straight forward. You go in the office and he let's you know exactly what's going on. I then decided to have surgery on my lef foot in April of this year. Surgery and recovery were great. Now I have scheduled for surgery in 2019 on my right foot. His staff is very efficient and friendly. Glad I was referred to him. Can't wait to wear sandals next summer. Yay!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Adleberg, DPM?
Dr. Adleberg, MD is one of the most kind, professional doctor that I know. I had to have a corn removed from my big toe, which I’m horrible with needles especially there. He was very gentle and very caring about my feelings. He is one of the best doctors I have. Thank you Dr. Adleberg.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Adleberg, DPM?
I have been seeing Dr. Adleberg for more than 10 years for my plantar fasciitis. He is a phenomenal podiatrist and is always responsive to any questions or concerns I have regarding my feet. His office staff is very friendly and always accommodating. I highly recommend his services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Adleberg, DPM?
I would give Dr. Adleberg and his staff a 10 out of 10. I had a bone spur removed and and the procedure could not have been any better. Dr. Adleberg and his staff are wonderful; you won't find anyone better to care for your feet!! The staff is always friendly and I have never waited more the a few minutes for an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Adleberg, DPM?
I went to Dr Adleberg because of sharp pain underneath my toes-like walking on sharp rocks I am a Sweet Adeline and dance on the front row of a large chorus. No shoes or pads relieved the intense pain. Dr Adleberg listened closely took lots of notes during the exam and diagnosed Morton's Neuroma. He thoroughly explained it and the conservative course of action-Cortesone injections, then nerve block inj.(without lasting relief) and finally surgery. Perfect result, easy recovery! Go see him!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Adleberg, DPM?
Dr Adleberg listens to his patient's concerns and explains everything that needs to be done in laymen's terms. His staff is friendly and compassionate
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Adleberg, DPM?
He's been our family podiatrist for years and I continue to refer him. I had one bunionectomy 14 years ago and went back for the second one only because I knew what to expect. The staff and Dr. Adleberg are caring professionals who run an organized, clean and knowledgeable practice. I am 8 weeks out from my last surgery and ahead of schedule in my healing. His instructions were spot on and since I listened, I get to do more every week. I couldn't be more grateful for a wonderful outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Adleberg, DPM?
Fantastic doctor, awesome and friendly staff! They listen, they work with you, they make you feel comfortable. I had 2 surgeries that turned out wonderfully. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Adleberg, DPM?
I've had really bad feet since 1990, heel spurs, bone spurs on toes, ingrown nails, etc. Finally in 2002 I saw a review of Dr. Adleberg on the news and decided to give him a try. He has fixed my heel spurs to the point where they rarely bother me, worked on my pulled achilles tendon until I was back on my feet again, fixed my hammer toe which helped considerably with the pain in the ball of my foot and I return every year for new orthotic inserts. I have also sent friends to Dr. Adleberg.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Adleberg, DPM?
I returned to Dr. Adleberg in January 2017 to discuss surgery on left foot to remove bunion due to severe pain. He welcomed me back and began to discuss procedure thoroughly. While home resting I received several phone calls from Dr. Adleberg and his staff to check my status after surgery. My surgery went extremely well and decided to get the right foot done in March 2018 which was a success. Dr. Adleberg and his staff made sure with each visit I was comfortable and I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Adleberg, DPM?
I started going to Dr. Adleberg in Dec 2016, I have had problems with my feet all of my life and been to many different doctors. After my 1st visit with him I knew he would be the last dr. I would see for my feet. He and his staff are very thorough and went over all of the problems I have had in the past. I've been several times for new problems & he has everything right there in his office that I needed. He made my orthotics, gave me a cortisone shot, took x-rays, & gave me a walking boot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Adleberg, DPM?
I would highly recommend Dr. Adleberg. His bedside manners were awesome. He was patient and listened as I explained my problems. He took his time evaluating each of my concerns with a cysts on my ankle to the a growth at the bottom of my foot that turned out to be caused by my bunion and the pain in my second toe that turned out to be a hammer toe. He took films and we discussed options and follow-up. This doctor is very thorough and it was obvious that he truly cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Adleberg, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Adleberg?

Starting with your first call to my efficient and friendly staff, my office works with you to provide exceptional foot and ankle care.  I spend time with my patients to listen to their concerns, and together develop a treatment plan to get them ...

• Podiatry

1989
1987
1981

Dr. Adleberg accepts

Dr. Adleberg accepts the following insurance:

Blue Choice
Coventry Health Care
Group Plan PPO
Coventry Health Care of Delaware
Coventry Health Care of Delaware HMO
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
Tricare
TriCare for Life

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Adleberg's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Reconstructive Foot Surgery
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Warts

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Adleberg treats patients.