Dr. James Abanishe, MD

Practices Psychiatry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 12 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Abanishe is a true healer. Finding a doctor that genuinely cares for his/her patients, was difficult for me. Dr. Abanishe reccommended TMS therapy for me. He provided the therapy at his office. I cannot believe how much better I felt after my first session. It is simply amazing. I'm very greatful to have found Dr. Abanishe. He changed my life.
He is excellent
Author:
Dr. Ananishe is highly professional and knowledgeable. He demonstrates compassion and has significant regard for his patients. I highly recommend this psychiatrist. William
Author:
Dr. Abanishe is a great doctor!! He is very kind and caring and wants what is best for his patients! I was seeing a different Dr for 7 years and left them to have Dr. Abanishe be my Dr.
Author:
Dr Abanishe has by far, been the best doctor I have worked with. It’s rare to find a doctor who not only listens, but seems genuinely concerned on your mental health and progress. I have presented my concerns to several different doctors, only to go through years of trying different medication that didn’t come close to helping me. He got my medication right within the first 2 months. And, Mrs Abanishe, there are no words to describe this incredible woman. This team is irreplaceable!!
Author:
As an inpatient at Oro Valley Hospital, Dr Abanishe prescribed a narcotic to me at double the recommended dose without ever examining me. I wouldn’t recommend this doctor to anyone. He is dangerous.
At Oro Valley Hospital, I worked there as a psychiatry. Oro Valley Hospital has internist that manage narcotic, psychiatry do not manage narcotic at Oro Valley Hospital. The above information is absolutely inaccurate. The last time time I worked at Oro Valley Hospital was 12/2017, the above reviewer most certainly has memory lapse.
Author:
Had previously written a positive review of this MD, after only 3 visits. My 4th visit turned into a  mutual screaming match, during which he acted very child-like, used circular reasoning and got every single one of my diagnoses incorrect, even confusing my Traumatic Brain Injury treatment (from which I have long-term stability) with ADHD, and told me the meds I have been stable on for 3 years were not needed because there would be no withdrawal??? For TBI?? When I rebuked, he fired me. Nononoo
The patient above individual lied to the pharmacy, the pharmacy called me while he was trying to falsify information. He was immediately discharged from the office.
Author:
Dr. Abanishe is an excellent Dr. He listened and Pay much attention, Dr. Abanishe is a great clinician
Author:
The doctor educated me on my medications he gave me medicines that worked for me and now I have my life back.
Author:
My experience with Dr. Abanishe was disastrous. He didn't listen to any of my concerns and the medication(s) he prescribed caused my symptoms to worsen. He would discontinue a medication and then prescribe the same EXACT med under a different name. When I asked him to explain why he was using medication NOT indicated for my symptoms he told me to find a different psychiatrist and I was happy to oblige. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.
Author:
Dr. James Abanishe is an excellent doctor. He takes his job seriously and really cares for his patients. I definitely recommend this doctor.