Dr. Jaimin Patel, DO

Dr. Jaimin Patel, DO

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Dr. Jaimin Patel, DO is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Charleston, SC and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University / College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2011 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and diabetes medicine.

2093 Henry Tecklenburg Dr Ste 300E

Charleston, SC 29414

(843) 724-2011

Learn about Dr. Patel

See how frequently Dr. Patel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thyroid Disease
Malaise and Fatigue
Osteoporosis

Dr. Patel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "I would like to treat patients as I would treat my family. My goal is always to make a positive difference in their lives."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  • Diabetes Medicine

Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine*

• Diabetes Counseling
  • Fine Needle Aspiration of Thyroid Nodules

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Pennsylvania State University
  • Henry Ford Hlth Sys
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Rowan University SOM
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends

Dr. Patel's Performance

Wonderful Dr. He takes his time to listen, and explain everything so you understand.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Patel. I had confidence in him from the first visit. I had a very difficult case and he didn’t hesitate to research and do whatever it took to ensure the best outcome. It’s because of him I am feeling better than I have in years. He always is so very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Hi Paula, we appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with Dr. Patel! Thanks for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Dr. Patel is the best Endo doctor I have ever had. He really listens to your problems and is very patient with you. He is the first doctor I have ever had to actually call you If you need anything or worried about something. That’s amazing these days. If you need an Endo doctor he is the one!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Hi Sandy, thank you so much for your positive comments! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Have a nice day.

Dr. Patel is a wonderful doctor who cares for his patients as if they were his family members. He has eased my worries and anxiety regarding my health issue by giving me straightforward answers and a plan of action. I feel as though he views his patients as individuals and gives great...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Hi Leslie, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Patel! Thank you for the great review! Have fantastic day.

Dr. Patel is a great listener and practitioner. I was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes in June 2016 and because he put me on an aggressive treatment plan, I was insulin free within a year. I am grateful that I can now manage my condition with minimal medicine and diet. He was also willing to take...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Karin, thanks for your praise and kind comments about Dr. Patel and his team. I'll be sure to share with him. I hope you have a great day!