Dr. Jaimin Patel, DO

Dr. Jaimin Patel, DO

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Jaimin Patel, DO is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Charleston, SC. He is 32 years old and has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Roper St. Francis Healthcare - Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital and Roper Hospital.

2093 Henry Tecklenburg Dr Ste 300E

Charleston, SC 29414

(843) 724-2011

Learn about Dr. Patel

See how frequently Dr. Patel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thyroid Disease
Malaise and Fatigue
Osteoporosis

Dr. Patel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "I would like to treat patients as I would treat my family. My goal is always to make a positive difference in their lives."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Diabetes Counseling
  • Fine Needle Aspiration of Thyroid Nodules

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Pennsylvania State University
  • Henry Ford Hlth Sys
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Rowan University Som
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Patel's Performance
in Georgetown, SC |
Dr. Patel is a great listener and practitioner. I was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes in June 2016 and because he put me on an aggressive treatment plan, I was insulin free within a year. I am grateful that I can now manage my condition with minimal medicine and diet. He was also willing to take time to explain my condition so that I understood what to expect. The front desk staff and nurses are always very pleasant too and eager to help.
Karin, thanks for your praise and kind comments about Dr. Patel and his team. I'll be sure to share with him. I hope you have a great day!
Pawleys Island, SC |
Unfortunately, Dr Patel doesn't always follow up as promised for patents needs. He may be too busy or too stretched between offices?. His "nurse:" can be arrogant and rude for unknown reasons even if you are nice. Doesn't wear a name tag, don't introduce themselves.No bedside manner. They seem to be abusive to senior citizens . Unprofessional staff and business prcedures.
Hi there thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and appreciate your input. If you are willing to give us another chance, please contact the practice manager (843) 724-2011 so we can understand your situation better in order to try and turn your experience around. Thank you, Jaimin Patel, MD
in Charleston, SC |
Recently diagnosed as T1 and thankful for Dr. Patel and Sweetgrass Endocrinology. He's very patient and great at explaining the necessary information you need to achieve the best results. He always responds in a timely manner with my questions that come up between appointments. He makes the most of your session with lots of information so I recommend bringIng a way to record it and definitely read the notes he posts after in case you missed something. Thanks Dr. Patel!
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Dr. Patel is unlike any endocrinologist I have ever ever seen! I've been diabetic for over twenty five years and this is the first time I've had a doctor that takes the time to listen to my viewpoint and concerns about my diabetes. He is always very empathetic to what's going on and has great advice and innovative ideas on how to handle it. He is nothing but respectful and I really enjoy his positive upbeat approach. I can't say enough good things about him and I highly recommend him!
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Dr. Patel has been one of the kindest and most professional doctors I have ever had. He always has a smile on his face and is eager to help in any way possible. I would definitely recommend Dr. Patel to anyone that is looking for a great Endocrinologist.
Charleston, SC |
Got my diagnosis wrong. Go to a MD, not a DO.
in Ladson, SC |
I highly recommend Dr.Patel I always feel very well taken care of by Dr.Patel and his staff. Dr.Patel always takes his time to listen and answer any questions I have, he is very kind, patient and goes above and beyond in making sure I am taking the right steps for my health.
in North Charleston, SC |
Dr. Patel strikes me as a knowledgeable, competent and a professional doctor. I am thoroughly please with his service.
Have you seen Dr. Jaimin Patel, DO?

Visit Dr. Patel