Dr. Jaimie Mickey, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Jaimie Mickey, MD
I was born and raised in St. Petersburg, FL and am excited to finally grow my medical practice in my own home town. I am also looking forward to engaging in the community, to give back to this terrific city that helped shaped my childhood.

Dr. Mickey's Care Philosophy

My mission is to engage each patient in a partnership to achieve optimal health and wellness utilizing a thorough and personalized plan of care integrating conventional and complementary practices that focus on addressing their utmost health concerns and priorities.

Dr. Mickey's Experience

See how Dr. Mickey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mickey

Dr. Mickey accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Mickey is now accepting new patients
    Bardmoor Family Practice8839 Bryan Dairy Rd Ste 200
    Largo, FL 33777
    (727) 391-6296Get Directions

Dr. Mickey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mickey to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Mickey's Performance
    in Pinellas park |
    Dr Mickey is the best primary Dr. I have ever had. Very caring and thorough. Would love to know where she is going to be practicing though.
    in Pinellas Park, FL |
    Dr Mickey has been our family doctor for the six+ years. We always looked forward to our wellness visits! She is very thorough & always took good care of us. We did receive a letter regarding her departure from the old office earlier this year. When our appointment times approached the staff at the old office were very helpful. But, we are still awaiting her new location and are looking forward to having Dr Mickey as our family "Doc". : )
    in St Petersburg |
    Dr. Mickey provided excellent care with wonderful bedside manner. She is a great listener and one of the best family physicians I have ever seen. Please Dr Mickey let us know where you are practicing at now. Thank you.
    in Orlando, FL |
    Dr. Mickey provided excellent comprehensive care with wonderful bedside manner. She is a great listener and one of the best family physicians I have ever seen.
    in Palm Harbor, FL |
    I was a patient of Dr. Mickey, called to make an appt., and was told out of the blue, that I was dropped as a patient there, and was NOT welcome back. I was told that since I had not made an appt. in almost 2 years, that I was no longer welcome. No warning, NO referral, Nothing. Just left with no prescriptions, and no Doctor. THIS is what the medical industry has become? Doctors are SOOO greedy that they now punish you for being healthy and not keeping them rolling in the money. DISGUSTING!!!
    I am sorry you had this experience. It was a Baycare policy that any patient who has not been seen in over a set amount of time is no longer considered an established patient. This was my final month at this practice and so I was no longer allowed to take on new patients, per my previous employer's departure policy. I apologize that this was not explained better by my former office staff. My purpose as a doctor is good patient care and it does not benefit me in any way to turn away patients.
    in Indian Shores, Fl 33785 |
    New patient dr Mickey shows accepting new patients........when I called to make appt I was rudely told None of their doctors are accepting new pts. Need to update on line info, at least be cordial To new patients! Will look elsewhere! Lynn Jackson
    I am sorry that this website did not have accurate information posted about taking new patients. I was in my final 90 days at this practice location and was no longer allowed to take on new patients, per my departure policy. I also apologize that my staff did not explain this better and came across rude.
    in Largo, FL |
    I have had only good experiences at Dr.Mickey's practice. The front desk staff and her nurse Alyssa are all wonderful. Dr.Mickey listens to my concerns and is excellent at explaining her thoughts and recommendations. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a primary care physician
    Have you seen Dr. Jaimie Mickey, MD?

Dr. Mickey says...

I was born and raised in St. Petersburg, FL and am excited to finally grow my medical practice in my own home town.  I am also looking forward to engaging in the community, to give back to this terrific city that helped shaped my childhood.

Dr. Mickey's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mickey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Mickey has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mickey's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Depression
    • Emphysema
    • Heart Disease
    • High Cholesterol
    • Infectious Diseases
    • Menopause
    • Pneumonia
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med

Graduated in 2007

Halifax Health Center For Family and Sports Medicine

Completed in 2008

Halifax Health Center For Family and Sports Medicine

Completed in 2010

University of South Florida

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Mickey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mickey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Medicine