Dr. Jaimie Mickey, MD

Dr. Jaimie Mickey, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jaimie Mickey, MD is a family medicine specialist in Largo, FL and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med in 2007 and specializes in family medicine, adult medicine, and more.Read her story

13117 66th St

Largo, FL 33773

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Mickey

Dr. Mickey's Experience

Dr. Mickey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Mickey's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mickey "I am a native Floridian who has enjoyed practicing in the Largo, FL area for the last several years and look forward to to continue to provide high quality care to this community."

This content was provided by Dr. Mickey "My mission is to engage each patient in a partnership to achieve optimal health and wellness utilizing a thorough and personalized plan of care integrating conventional and complementary practices that focus on addressing each patient's utmost health concerns and priorities."

• Adult Medicine

• Halifax Health Center For Family and Sports Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Halifax Health Center For Family and Sports Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Mickey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mickey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mickey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mickey's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mickey to family and friends

Dr. Mickey's Performance

Dr, Mickey is a great family doctor!! She takes plenty of time with you and always explains things thoroughly. We are SO glad she is back practicing!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Mickey is the best primary Dr. I have ever had. Very caring and thorough. Would love to know where she is going to be practicing though.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Hi Micheal, Thank you so much for the lovely review. I am sorry I have been away from my practice for so long, that was never my intention. Good news is my new practice will still be located in Largo, FL and I will be open for business in early October. My new office address is 13117 66th St, Largo, FL 33773 and the office phone # is 727-351-1700. I will have an answering service start taking calls later this week to schedule appointments in October. Look forward to seeing you soon!

Dr Mickey has been our family doctor for the six+ years. We always looked forward to our wellness visits! She is very thorough & always took good care of us. We did receive a letter regarding her departure from the old office earlier this year. When our appointment times approached the staff at...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hi Kurt and Peg! Thank you for the kind review! I am excited to be opening my own practice in Largo and we will be open for business in October. My new address is 13117 66th St, Largo, FL 33773 and office number is 727-351-1700. An answering service will start taking calls to set up appointments for October later this week. Thanks again and look forward to seeing you soon!

Dr. Mickey provided excellent care with wonderful bedside manner. She is a great listener and one of the best family physicians I have ever seen. Please Dr Mickey let us know where you are practicing at now. Thank you.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0

Hi Scott! Thank you for the kind review! I look forward to continuing your care at my new practice location in Largo, as we will be officially open for business in October. My new address is 13117 66th St. Largo, FL 33773 and my office number is 727-351-1700. An answering service will start taking calls to schedule appointments later this week, so hope to see you in October! Thanks again!

Dr. Mickey provided excellent comprehensive care with wonderful bedside manner. She is a great listener and one of the best family physicians I have ever seen.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0