Family Medicine  |
Dr. Jaimie Mickey, MD
I am a native Floridian who has enjoyed practicing in the Largo, FL area for the last several years and look forward to to continue to provide high quality care to this community.

13117 66th St

Largo, FL 33773

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Mickey

Dr. Mickey's Experience

Dr. Mickey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Mickey "My mission is to engage each patient in a partnership to achieve optimal health and wellness utilizing a thorough and personalized plan of care integrating conventional and complementary practices that focus on addressing each patient's utmost health concerns and priorities."

• Adult Medicine
  • Integrative Medicine
  • Men's Health Medicine
  • Women's Health Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage

• Halifax Health Center For Family and Sports Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Halifax Health Center For Family and Sports Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Mickey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mickey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mickey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mickey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mickey to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Mickey's Performance
in Largo, FL |
Dr, Mickey is a great family doctor!! She takes plenty of time with you and always explains things thoroughly. We are SO glad she is back practicing!!!!
in Pinellas park |
Dr Mickey is the best primary Dr. I have ever had. Very caring and thorough. Would love to know where she is going to be practicing though.
Hi Micheal, Thank you so much for the lovely review. I am sorry I have been away from my practice for so long, that was never my intention. Good news is my new practice will still be located in Largo, FL and I will be open for business in early October. My new office address is 13117 66th St, Largo, FL 33773 and the office phone # is 727-351-1700. I will have an answering service start taking calls later this week to schedule appointments in October. Look forward to seeing you soon!
in Pinellas Park, FL |
Dr Mickey has been our family doctor for the six+ years. We always looked forward to our wellness visits! She is very thorough & always took good care of us. We did receive a letter regarding her departure from the old office earlier this year. When our appointment times approached the staff at the old office were very helpful. But, we are still awaiting her new location and are looking forward to having Dr Mickey as our family "Doc". : )
Hi Kurt and Peg! Thank you for the kind review! I am excited to be opening my own practice in Largo and we will be open for business in October. My new address is 13117 66th St, Largo, FL 33773 and office number is 727-351-1700. An answering service will start taking calls to set up appointments for October later this week. Thanks again and look forward to seeing you soon!
in St Petersburg |
Dr. Mickey provided excellent care with wonderful bedside manner. She is a great listener and one of the best family physicians I have ever seen. Please Dr Mickey let us know where you are practicing at now. Thank you.
Hi Scott! Thank you for the kind review! I look forward to continuing your care at my new practice location in Largo, as we will be officially open for business in October. My new address is 13117 66th St. Largo, FL 33773 and my office number is 727-351-1700. An answering service will start taking calls to schedule appointments later this week, so hope to see you in October! Thanks again!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Mickey provided excellent comprehensive care with wonderful bedside manner. She is a great listener and one of the best family physicians I have ever seen.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I was a patient of Dr. Mickey, called to make an appt., and was told out of the blue, that I was dropped as a patient there, and was NOT welcome back. I was told that since I had not made an appt. in almost 2 years, that I was no longer welcome. No warning, NO referral, Nothing. Just left with no prescriptions, and no Doctor. THIS is what the medical industry has become? Doctors are SOOO greedy that they now punish you for being healthy and not keeping them rolling in the money. DISGUSTING!!!
I am sorry you had this experience. It was a Baycare policy that any patient who has not been seen in over a set amount of time is no longer considered an established patient. This was my final month at this practice and so I was no longer allowed to take on new patients, per my previous employer's departure policy. I apologize that this was not explained better by my former office staff. My purpose as a doctor is good patient care and it does not benefit me in any way to turn away patients.
in Indian Shores, Fl 33785 |
New patient dr Mickey shows accepting new patients........when I called to make appt I was rudely told None of their doctors are accepting new pts. Need to update on line info, at least be cordial To new patients! Will look elsewhere! Lynn Jackson
I am sorry that this website did not have accurate information posted about taking new patients. I was in my final 90 days at this practice location and was no longer allowed to take on new patients, per my departure policy. I also apologize that my staff did not explain this better and came across rude.
in Largo, FL |
I have had only good experiences at Dr.Mickey's practice. The front desk staff and her nurse Alyssa are all wonderful. Dr.Mickey listens to my concerns and is excellent at explaining her thoughts and recommendations. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a primary care physician
Have you seen Dr. Jaimie Mickey, MD?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Largo Medical Center