Dr. Jaimie Glick, MD

Dermatology | Female

Dr. Jaimie Glick, MD
Dr. Jaimie Glick, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in New York, NY. She is 33 years old and has been practicing for 5 years.

Dr. Glick's Experience

See how Dr. Glick's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Glick

Dr. Glick accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Glick is now accepting new patients
Sadick Dermatology, New York, NY911 Park Ave

Dr. Glick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glick to family and friends
Dr. Glick's Performance
in New York, NY |
I love, love Dr. Glick over at Sadick Dermatology. Smart, kind, considerate, professional. My skin never looked better. Whenever I need a little pick me up, I call Sadick Dermatology for toxins/ filler or super model glow, I refer all of my friends and family to book with Dr. Glick for medical and cosmetic treatments.
in New York, NY |
Dr Glick is an incredibly kind, compassionate and diligent dermatologist. I came to her with a cyst in a private area that was both painful and embarrassing, but was instantly made to feel at ease in her care. She possesses an exceptional bedside manner and exudes both professionalism and meticulousness at all times. Dr Glick made sure to follow up with me personally after my first visit and continued to treat me with care and kindness until the cyst was no more. I will most certainly be back.
New York, NY |
Dr. Glick was wonderful! She answered all of my questions and explained my treatment plan in detail. She made me feel very comfortable. I will certainly be going back for all of my skin concerns.
New York, NY |
Top notch board certified dermatologist! Reasons why I selected her 1.Listens to all my worries and concerns both medical and cosmetic. She makes me feel comfortable in her office and I never feel rushed. 2.She is able to access the issue/s and give a knowledgeable approach towards treatment. She answers questions honestly and gives you a clear understanding. 3.Response time is quick and she is available when I have questions. 4.Highly recommend you visit her office! You won't be disappointed.
in Roslyn, NY |
Dr. Glick was so attentive to my needs as a patient. I came to her regarding age spots and a blood vessel on my face. Dr. Glick explained all of my options. After one session, the blood vessel on my face is completely gone and I couldn't be happier. I'll be returning to her for the brown spots, shortly. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for someone who is extremely honest, attentive, and conservative.
New York |
Dr. Glick is the best. She is professional, courteous and always remembers what we've discussed on a previous visit. She's also always on time -- I've never waited more than five minutes. I feel like she's my friend who makes me look and feel great. I recommend her to everyone looking for a dermatologist in New York.
in South Ozone Park, NY |
Dr. Glick is fantastic she did my lip fillers and i absolutely love them!!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Glick did a great job. She understood exactly what I wanted for my lip filler. She made me very comfortable, was gentle and I felt very little discomfort during the procedure. I am very happy and would definitely recommend her.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Glick has given me great advice about my hand eczema and I am very grateful to her.
in New York, NY |
She's incredibly knowledgable and easy to talk to. It seemed like she really cared and took her time. I'll definitely be returning.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Glick is an excellent doctor. She is well versed in all of the latest treatments. She effectively treated me in one visit, after years of going to other doctors and spending thousands of dollars. In a city filled with dermatologists, Dr. Glick is in the upper echelon.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Glick is excellent! She is kind and caring which puts her patients at ease. She is also extremely knowledgable and her treatments for my condition were on point. I have found my new dermatologist and am actually looking forward to my next appointment.
Great Neck, New York |
After a couple of months of uneasiness and visits with several other dermatologists I was referred to Dr. Glick for evaluation of a spot on my stomach. Dr. Glick felt the spot was a skin cancer and then gave me a full body skin exam. The spot did turn out to be a cancer of which many other doctors overlooked because of my young age. She discussed treatment options with me and the cancer was removed successfully. I am very grateful for her kindness, patience and support.
New York |
Dr Glick was very thorough and her amiable manner immediately put me at ease. She was incredibly knowledgeable and her treatment plan resolved an issue I'd been struggling with for years that other doctors had repeatedly misdiagnosed.
in New York, NY |
I had my first appointment with Dr. Glick about two months ago and was extremely impressed. I've been back for two more appointments since then. She is very knowledgeable about dermatology and offered detailed information on all of my options. She took the time to listen to all of my questions and provided thoughtful, diligent responses. I would highly recommend her if you're seeking a new dermatologist.
in New York, NY |
Dr Glick seems very personable and explained things really well.
New York, NY |
Dr Glick was knowledgeable of all the advanced treatments and even future studies yet to be in practice. She was honest, thorough, punctual and smart.
in New York, NY |
I stopped in with a blemish. She took care of it immediately. Gave me an extensive check up and answered all of my questions. Would highly recommend. Fast and efficient!
Have you seen Dr. Jaimie Glick, MD?
Are you Dr. Glick?

Compare Dr. Glick

Dr. Glick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Glick has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Glick's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Acne Scars
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Dermatitis
  • Hair Loss
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

Suny Downstate Medical Center

Completed in 2016

University of Pennsylvania

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Glick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology
  • Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Dermatologic Surgery
  • Pediatric Dermatology
  • Procedural Dermatology

Dr. Glick does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Glick and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.