Dr. Jaimie Glick, MD

Dr. Jaimie Glick, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Jaimie Glick, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in New York, NY. She is 33 years old and has been practicing for 5 years.

911 Park Ave

New York, NY 10075

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Glick

Dr. Glick's Experience

Dr. Glick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Acne Scars
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Dermatitis
  • Hair Loss
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis
  • Skin Infections
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Varicose Veins
  • Warts

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • Pennsylvania Hospital Of The University Of Pa Health System
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • SUNY Downstate Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Glick has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Glick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Glick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glick to family and friends
Dr. Glick's Performance
in New York, NY |
Dr Glick was very thorough and made me feel comfortable. She offered advice and solutions easily and I would definitely visit her office again.
Worcester, MA |
Dr. Glick is really an amazing dermatologist. I am a surgeon, and I can attest to the fact that everything she does is based on the most current literature available. This results in every single one of her patients getting the safest and most effective treatment every time; in dermatology, this is such an important factor. I send every one of my patients to her. Don't trust your cosmetic and medical derm needs to anyone other than Dr. Glick. Wish I could give her 10 stars.
New York, NY |
She looked at all my skin and addressed all of my concerns and more.
in New York, NY |
I love, love Dr. Glick over at Sadick Dermatology. Smart, kind, considerate, professional. My skin never looked better. Whenever I need a little pick me up, I call Sadick Dermatology for toxins/ filler or super model glow, I refer all of my friends and family to book with Dr. Glick for medical and cosmetic treatments.
in New York, NY |
Dr Glick is an incredibly kind, compassionate and diligent dermatologist. I came to her with a cyst in a private area that was both painful and embarrassing, but was instantly made to feel at ease in her care. She possesses an exceptional bedside manner and exudes both professionalism and meticulousness at all times. Dr Glick made sure to follow up with me personally after my first visit and continued to treat me with care and kindness until the cyst was no more. I will most certainly be back.
New York, NY |
Dr. Glick was wonderful! She answered all of my questions and explained my treatment plan in detail. She made me feel very comfortable. I will certainly be going back for all of my skin concerns.
New York, NY |
Top notch board certified dermatologist! Reasons why I selected her 1.Listens to all my worries and concerns both medical and cosmetic. She makes me feel comfortable in her office and I never feel rushed. 2.She is able to access the issue/s and give a knowledgeable approach towards treatment. She answers questions honestly and gives you a clear understanding. 3.Response time is quick and she is available when I have questions. 4.Highly recommend you visit her office! You won't be disappointed.
in Roslyn, NY |
Dr. Glick was so attentive to my needs as a patient. I came to her regarding age spots and a blood vessel on my face. Dr. Glick explained all of my options. After one session, the blood vessel on my face is completely gone and I couldn't be happier. I'll be returning to her for the brown spots, shortly. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for someone who is extremely honest, attentive, and conservative.
New York |
Dr. Glick is the best. She is professional, courteous and always remembers what we've discussed on a previous visit. She's also always on time -- I've never waited more than five minutes. I feel like she's my friend who makes me look and feel great. I recommend her to everyone looking for a dermatologist in New York.
in South Ozone Park, NY |
Dr. Glick is fantastic she did my lip fillers and i absolutely love them!!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Glick did a great job. She understood exactly what I wanted for my lip filler. She made me very comfortable, was gentle and I felt very little discomfort during the procedure. I am very happy and would definitely recommend her.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Glick has given me great advice about my hand eczema and I am very grateful to her.
in New York, NY |
She's incredibly knowledgable and easy to talk to. It seemed like she really cared and took her time. I'll definitely be returning.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Glick is an excellent doctor. She is well versed in all of the latest treatments. She effectively treated me in one visit, after years of going to other doctors and spending thousands of dollars. In a city filled with dermatologists, Dr. Glick is in the upper echelon.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Glick is excellent! She is kind and caring which puts her patients at ease. She is also extremely knowledgable and her treatments for my condition were on point. I have found my new dermatologist and am actually looking forward to my next appointment.
Great Neck, New York |
After a couple of months of uneasiness and visits with several other dermatologists I was referred to Dr. Glick for evaluation of a spot on my stomach. Dr. Glick felt the spot was a skin cancer and then gave me a full body skin exam. The spot did turn out to be a cancer of which many other doctors overlooked because of my young age. She discussed treatment options with me and the cancer was removed successfully. I am very grateful for her kindness, patience and support.
New York |
Dr Glick was very thorough and her amiable manner immediately put me at ease. She was incredibly knowledgeable and her treatment plan resolved an issue I'd been struggling with for years that other doctors had repeatedly misdiagnosed.
in New York, NY |
I had my first appointment with Dr. Glick about two months ago and was extremely impressed. I've been back for two more appointments since then. She is very knowledgeable about dermatology and offered detailed information on all of my options. She took the time to listen to all of my questions and provided thoughtful, diligent responses. I would highly recommend her if you're seeking a new dermatologist.
in New York, NY |
Dr Glick seems very personable and explained things really well.
New York, NY |
Dr Glick was knowledgeable of all the advanced treatments and even future studies yet to be in practice. She was honest, thorough, punctual and smart.
in New York, NY |
I stopped in with a blemish. She took care of it immediately. Gave me an extensive check up and answered all of my questions. Would highly recommend. Fast and efficient!
Have you seen Dr. Jaimie Glick, MD?
Are you Dr. Glick?