Dr. Jaime Trujillo, MD

Dr. Jaime Trujillo, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Salem Center 3080 Trenwest Dr Winston Salem, NC 27103 Get Directions

Dr. Jaime Trujillo, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Winston Salem, NC. He is 71 years old and has been practicing for 45 years. Dr. Trujillo is affiliated with Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center.

Dr. Trujillo's Experience

See how Dr. Trujillo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Trujillo

Dr. Trujillo accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Trujillo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Trujillo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trujillo to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Trujillo's Performance
in Winston Salem, NC |
Excellent! Trujillo,Md has been my physican as well as my husband's physician since 1977. He is very in tune to his client's needs physically, mentally, and emotionally. There is nothing I could improve on him or his staff including Mps and PAs. Thank you for your endless supply of holistic care. As an RN for 30 years after being an NA of 14 years , I have stringent requirements. The Salem center he has there has also helped was my diabetes.
in Greensboro, NC |
He was very condescending from the beginning of the appt. Did not listen to me at all, and ignored all of my medical records that were already in the system. Though I was recently diagnosed w/ a condition, he ignored it and prescribed me a medication that I had already tried before& had negative reactions. The staff is friendly but did not seem to acknowledge incoming patients & continued their conversation. It was very easy to make the appointment & probably because most of his patients leave
in Winston-Salem, NC |
Worst dotor vist/care EVER! Sent Rx to wrong pharmacy. Wrote WRONG dosage of insulin down. I corrected. She changed it. STILL wrong. I caught it 2nd time! Doc spent MAYBE 5 mins and I literally had to ask him to slow down as I had questions (he had the door half opened & was ready to run out) Didn't address present oral meds, didn't show how to give insulin shot (I'd never done it before). Just rushed me out to figure it all out by myself. Take my advice: find yourself another doctor.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Was switched to Dr. Trujillo after Dr. Sollenberger left the practice. I waited 45 min to an hour for a 5 minute appointment with Dr. Trujillo. He's a nice enough guy but I could tell he wanted in and out since the waiting room was jam packed. I got a notification of my lab results via patient portal and no call to explain what's going or new meds needed. Called the office to ask myself and was transferred to an answering machine. Will be finding a new doctor.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Awful! I used to see Dr Sollenberger at this practice and he was amazing! When he moved on, I decided to give Dr Trujillo a try. I waited an hour past my appointment time. They did not take my weight, the nurse used foul language and talked about the other nurses in the office. Then when Dr Trujillo came in, he spent 5 minutes with me, gave me no helpful instruction and just said look for trends and adjust Seriously?! This was my initial visit with him! Worthless.
Jonesville, NC |
This is a very inefficient office have been going for a long time and care is poor
He was very concerned about my diabetes and weight as well as a mass on my adrenal gland
Have you seen Dr. Jaime Trujillo, MD?
Are you Dr. Trujillo?

Compare Dr. Trujillo

Dr. Trujillo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

University Of Antioquia / College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1972

University Hospital Of Cleveland

Dr. Trujillo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trujillo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism